O/P Run Anyone??? Sat. Dec. 4th???

91 X said:
here is what you need to know as a first timer on an O/P Run....

1. the meeting spot is at the Denny's off the 5 fwy at the Ortega Hwy exit(behind the Chevron station on the south east corner of the 5/Ortega intersection) at 7 am.

:biggrin:

I don't have a radio... how bad are the chances of getting lost or separated?

Don't worry about gettin lost from the pack. I'll send a homing pigeon to look for Maggie so she can come and seach for you. muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahaa :biggrin:

blknsxnoc said:
I don't have a radio... how bad are the chances of getting lost or separated?

meet and greet and eat between 6:30 and 7:00 and be on road by 7:15 ish... :biggrin:

Less traffic = more fun!!!

PoohBEAR said:
Don't worry about gettin lost from the pack. I'll send a homing pigeon to look for Maggie so she can come and seach for you. muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahaa :biggrin:

You're a funny guy... I like you... that's why I'm going to kill you last!

Matrix - "Commando" :biggrin:

Today was an awesome day..I had a blast..it was fun keeping up with the NSX's...see you all next time

Attachments

• NSXCruise003.JPG
    NSXCruise003.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 167
  • NSXCruise013.JPG
    NSXCruise013.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 160
  • NSXCruise018.JPG
    NSXCruise018.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 159
  • NSXCruise022.JPG
    NSXCruise022.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 164
Guys, The run was a blast!!! Thanks to Mark for putting it together. It was a GREAT turnout and great company.
Sonny, hope your car gets fixed up just right, cant wait to see "bricktop" again.

Rodney, if I see you again, ill be sure to cut you off because you wont be able to honk at me... :P

Jeff and Maggie, are you done bustin suds yet??? I left you my check!
Kevin

Had a blast guys!!! 14 NSX's :eek: and a few others.. Great turnout!!! even the Mother Nature cooperated and didn't start raining til the end of the run :biggrin: Nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces too :cool: I'll have some pics posted soon.....

Hope your XJ gets better soon, Sunny :frown:

Calvin, always keep at least one wiper in the trunk :redface: and happy B-day to you :biggrin:

Rodney, quit trying to intimidate people with your horn. :wink: :biggrin:

Also like to thank Troy for his support :redface: :biggrin:

We have to have these kinda turnouts more often!!!

See you all on the 18th!!!

Last edited:
Great run, everyone! Its was an excellent turnout (for December to boot!) minus a couple mishaps (mine and the weather). Still trying to find out what that white stuff was at the top of Palomar towards the observatory. I was very disturbed.

Off to lick my wounds and I'll catch up with everyone soon. Have a great holiday if its not before then :)

Sunny

Back