JGTC Event at Cal. Speedway NSXCA Dinner Party? Dec 18

OK, Ladies and Gentleman.

I will add as many as I can since I actually made reservation for 40 (lucky me). So let's keep it coming.

Also, let us decide on the main dish. Is Steak/Shrimp good with everyone?

awsomr1 said:

I will add as many as I can since I actually made reservation for 40 (lucky me). So let's keep it coming.

Just signed up for the event today... would like to join in for dinner... so... :redface: me plus 1 if you please... :biggrin: Thanks!!!

btw... steak and shrimp sounds good... :tongue:

Last edited:
awsomr1 said:
Steak and Shrimp - gooood

Steaks - Medium Rare, please.

Last edited:
Steak and shrimp are good with both me and my guest! Make our steaks medium rare, please! ;)

Thanks for putting this together, awsomr1!

Make our steaks medium well, please.

Or, better yet, cook some of them a bit longer than others, so there is a variety to please varying tastes.

Great turn out people. We now have 46 people with 28 cars.

There is a slight change in Manu. We will get the following added to our dishes for a little more money and make it easy for me to collect money from everyone. (Trying to give change to $16.50 for 46 people will need a bank)

For $20 per person, we get additional of Breaded Mushrooms and Chips & Salsa Fresca as our appetzers. Hope you do not mind the change in price and manu.

Also if we do Steak and Shrimp, we can only choose one type of Steak (medium) so that will not work too good with everybody. They suggest doing medium rare for all and they are welling to do a "FEW" well done. The choice is ours.

My suggestion is in order to satisfy everybody, we change to either Chicken and Shrimp or Baby Back Rib and Shrimp.

So please choose ASAP and let me know.

Thanks

awsomr1 said:
There is a slight change in Manu. We will get the following added to our dishes for a little more money and make it easy for me to collect money from everyone. (Trying to give change to $16.50 for 46 people will need a bank)

For $20 per person, we get additional of Breaded Mushrooms and Chips & Salsa Fresca as our appetzers. Hope you do not mind the change in price and manu.

Also if we do Steak and Shrimp, we can only choose one type of Steak (medium) so that will not work too good with everybody. They suggest doing medium rare for all and they are welling to do a "FEW" well done. The choice is ours.

My suggestion is in order to satisfy everybody, we change to either Chicken and Shrimp or Baby Back Rib and Shrimp.

So please choose ASAP and let me know.
I'm easy.

The addition of the appetizers and the associated change in price is fine.

As for the menu, any of your suggestions sound fine with me. It's fine with me if we stick to steak and shrimp with the steak medium rare for all except a few. And it's fine with me if you'd rather change to chicken and shrimp or to baby back rib and shrimp. Your call.

Thanks again for making all the arrangements and dealing with the changes.

The $20 isn't a problem!!! The menu is even less a worry... We're not very picky eaters so what ever the majority decides... is ok with us!!! Many thanks for organizing this... looking forward to meeting every one!!! :biggrin:

I'm still hoping for steaks and shrimp...but won't mind the change if it proves necessary. I have no problems with the extra cost.

Hi James,

Sorry to be a procrastinator. But, please add me and my wife for the dinner. Steak and shrimp sounds great.

PS. I missed the address of the restaurant. Can you post the address and phone number?

Thanks,
Jim

NSXJim said:
PS. I missed the address of the restaurant. Can you post the address and phone number?
Bobby Bajas Mesquite Grill
8916 Foothill Boulevard
Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
(909) 989-9925

Ok, Jim.

It would be nice seeing you and your wife again. have not hear from you for a while, where have you disappear to??

James Lee

Thanks, James. I've been busy with lots of things, especially searching and buying another used car... I got a 89 M3. Will tell you more in person.

Jim

awsomr1 said:
Ok, Jim.

It would be nice seeing you and your wife again. have not hear from you for a while, where have you disappear to??

James Lee

Everyone,
FYI: Deposit for the place is done, and steak&shrimp will be served. I have also been told that parking will mostly be reserved and available as well....That is all:D

Back