JGTC Event at Cal. Speedway NSXCA Dinner Party? Dec 18

I'm in for 2. 7:30 is OK with me. The question is: if we leave at 7:00 will we get there by 7:30? Event traffic can be a bear!!

My friend and I may be interested in joining the dinner party...I'll let you know after I've had a chance to talk it over with him.

Hi All,

Please make sure your name is on the list, I will talk to the restuarant again, I'm sure if I say 7:30 and get there at 8:00 will be no big deal.

awsomr1 said:
I'm sure if I say 7:30 and get there at 8:00 will be no big deal.
If we say 7:30, we should try to be there at 7:30. Especially if we're a big group and they're holding tables for us.

Me + 1 guest are in. Looking forward to seeing you's peoples.

Thanks Awsomr1 for organizing.

Is someone organizing a caravan, if so what time?

Ed

awsomr1 said:
Hi All,

Please make sure your name is on the list, I will talk to the restuarant again, I'm sure if I say 7:30 and get there at 8:00 will be no big deal.
A couple to 10 minutes may be acceptable, 30 minutes is considered a no-show. Before you assume we can be late, you might want to talk to the restaurant Manager and explian the situation. She/He may give more latitude on the arrival time. JMO

Looks like my friend and I will be joining ya....so please add me + guest to the list

Ok Guys,

Latest updates, I had set the time at 7:45PM we have +- 15 minutes which makes is ok to get there between 7:30PM to 8PM. I will need to go to the restuarant and leave them a deposit next week and give them a head count at the same time.

Therefore, please sign up by Nov. 28, 2004 so I can finalize this by the Monday, Nov. 29, 2004

Thanks and see you all there.

James Lee

put me on the "maybe" list :biggrin: I might be heading to PHX that night to catch the Rams game on Sunday, but if I don't go I will join you for sure....

undefinedCount us in (2)
awsomr1 said:
Hi All,

For those of you who wish to have dinner together and meet other NSXCA member on 12/18/04 Sat. night of the JGTC event. Here is the sign up sheet.

Place: Bobby Bahas
Time: 7:45PM (+- 15 minutes)

Please add your name to this list and how many are in your party.

1. nsxtasy (1)
2. TusAZNSX (1)
3. awsomr1 (2)
4. Casper91 (1)
5. ss_md (2)
6. PoohBear (2)
7. NSXWIND (2)
8. CoolNSX (2)
9. ProjectNSX (2)
10. FuryNSX (1)
11. bambookid (2)
12. akira3D (2)
13. tbNSX (1)
14. 91X (1?)
15. K2 (2)
16. nsxalot (2)

Final notice.

As of now we have 18 cars and 30 people that are having dinner together. Last chance to sign up till 12PM PST today.

Than I will be giving Bobby Bajas the head counts and deposit.

Hope to see you all there.

James Lee

Last edited:
Just talk to Bobby Bajas, we are set on 12/18/2004 at 7:45PM +- 15 min is fine.

They ask us to decide on Manu ahead of time, we can choose combination of 2. Here are the choices

Flat Iron Steak (we can only have 1 choices for all)
Tri-Tip
Shrimp
Chicken
Fish
Ribs

I like the steak (mid) and shrimp.

It is too hard for them to serve 30+ individual dinners at the SAME TIME, specially if everyone likes their steaks cook differently.

I got them to give us a great deal on the follow.

Flat Iron Steak with Grill Shrimp
Bake Potato
Dinner Roll
Rice and Veggies
Ceasar Salad

For $12.99 per person plus 7.75% tax and 17% tip, that come out to be around $16.50

Drinks will be cash bar, there is a full bar where we will be sitting.

Please reply and let me know which combination we should go with.

Thanks

James Lee

P.S. They will try to reserve parking spaces for us up front :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
awsomr1 said:
Please reply and let me know which combination we should go with.
Steak and shrimp sounds fine to me. Any other combination would be okay, too; all the dishes sound good. (I had never heard of "Tri-Tip" until now, so I looked it up and found an explanation here.)

At NSXPO, we have found that a combination of red meat with seafood (such as steak and shrimp) works well; on the off chance that one person doesn't like one item, there is often another person at the table that is willing to trade with them.

P.S.

Please also let me know if anyone of you only eats veggies, I can request special dish for you.

James

Back