ok,ok..O/P Run Aug 15th!!!

Troy has e-mailed me a map of the route and it looks like a FUN drive...we will have maps at the meeting spot(Denny's) to hand out...

Update on the "IN" list...

1. tbNSX
2. b. gill
3. T-Med
4. coolnsx
5. XJ6
6. 91 X
7. Z18(Palomar portion)

??? list....

Poohbear
ss _md
Si

I'm definately not in for the OP Run and I'm 90 % on the Karting.

WHAT A BLAST!!!:D

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the run and made it fun...Seven NSX's and an XJ6....Great to meet some new faces and see some old ones:p

I will post some pics after I charge my batteries...(for my camera and myself:D) ...I'm beat up from the feet up after a full day of driving twisties and banging some doors on the kart track...but well worth the pain!!!

like I said..."WHAT A BLAST!!!"

Yes, about the best O/P drive yet. A little early, but worth it to avoid lots of traffic! :cool:

More comments and pics linked from here, (from this day of converging events) :D

Hey all-

Thanks so much for the spirited run!!! You guys sure can drive and I had a blast.
I hope that we all meet again soon and do it again. The karting sounds like a rush too. I have done Dromo1 a lot with b.gill and love it! I'm in for the next one.
Big shout out to tbNSX for putting together a great gathering!!! We realize and appreciate the work you put into it!! Thanks guys!!

T-Med

Deadbeat Check

Did anyone that did the run and kart wash their car Sunday night? I was so dead I wanted to but couldn't. For those that asked Orlando really is a disaster, our shopping center had the pylon completely blown away, the roof on a 15,000 sf building deposited in the parking lot behind the building. Just to drive around and see all the trees down, huge trees picked up and thrown 100 yards. For a SoCal I never see this, it's unreal. The Holiday Select at MCO has the entire south wall blown out. You look inside the rooms. Sorry to ramble, I felt bad not to clean up after all the fun.

I'm still a bit sore after all the G's from Sunday:D Don't fill bad, my NSX is still in the garage with a nice bug collection on display:p

Back