O/P Run Anyone??? Sat. Dec. 4th???

Haven't had an O/P run in awhile so I thought I'd just throw it out there...How bout Dec 4th @ 7 am...It's right in between now and the JGTC event, so you can scratch that itch before the 18-19th...lets do it!!!

1. me :biggrin:
2. tbNSX
3. NemesisX
4. blknsxnoc
5. JaguarXJ6
6. Casper91???
7. PoohBEAR???
8. Anytime???
9. Sti_WrX
10. detCMfan???

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Bad day for me - it's the wife's BD. See ya'll at JGTC

OK, so far it looks like tbNSX, NemesisX, blknsxnoc , JaguarXJ6 and 91X are on the "In List"

Casper will have to just rearrange his schedule, PoohBear might be outta town celebrating his 40th :wink: :biggrin:, John wants some Dim Sum, Scott has wife issues :wink: :biggrin: and Joel is just happy it is his B-Day :tongue: are all on the "maybe list"....

Count me in...I'm new to this forum...If you read the last post about the Ortega/Palomar run, I'm the guy with the STi. I would love to go for another cruise up the mountain. Where do you guys meet up at???

This is my first month both as an NSX owner and Forum member. How long does the Ortega/Palomar run take, where do we meet, and what is the route?

here is what you need to know as a first timer on an O/P Run....

1. the meeting spot is at the Denny's off the 5 fwy at the Ortega Hwy exit(behind the Chevron station on the south east corner of the 5/Ortega intersection) at 7 am.
2. the drive starts on Ortega heading east towards Lake Elsenor then we hop on the 15 south towards Temecula and exit on the 79 south, take that through Warner Springs, then take the 76 west to Palomar Mtn and head up the east grade :biggrin: we usually are at the top of the mountain by 11 am. then it is back down west grade and either do lunch, more driving or just head back home...You could be back in O.C. around noonish...
3. THIS IS NOT A RACE!!! It is just a nice way to enjoy our cars together and to realize what a wonderful car they really are while driving on the twisty mountain roads :biggrin: Obviously if you're new and unfamilliar with the roads then you'll probably want to hang in the back of the pack.. There are usally a few pit stops along the way to group back up and get some snacks,sodas, etc...Also, Troy(tbNSX) usually has maps to hand out to those that need them, so don't worry about getting lost..
4. IT'S A BLAST!!! there is no better way(except for maybe track events) to enjoy our cars with fellow Prime members..It might be your first,but it wont be your last!!!

Look foward to seeing you there.

AndyH said:
I might be able to make it if I can wake up in time :)

come on Andy.. this is going to be my first Ortega/Palomar run...
you can get up early for this can't you? :biggrin:

Looks like I have to skip this as my first run...I forgot the Army-Navy football game is this weekend

Emil

91 X said:
Haven't had an O/P run in awhile so I thought I'd just throw it out there...How bout Dec 4th @ 7 am...
Are you meeting at 7:00 AM or leaving San Juan at 7:00??

Back