Now 100% official NSX-Stock, JUNE 10!

Yeah, I'm not actually "in the convoy" I'm the chase vehicle in the rear carrying all the beer and "paraphernalia" for the after party :)

Not a bad idea:biggrin:

I may not be able to go on the run but I will be there to meet and greet all my friends :cool: We are working very hard to sell two homes at once and that means lots of open houses etc. Not a heck of a lot of time for anything else since we close on the new place at the end of June :biggrin:

Looking forward to being there early to assist with setup as usual

Hey Mike, I'm in. Hopefully have the wife in tow too.
Pumped we can make it this year!
Thanks!
-Gregg

Wow!! Greg I haven't seen you in a long while!!

Hope all is well!!

Wow!! Greg I haven't seen you in a long while!!

Hope all is well!!

Hey John, it'll be great to see you at NSX-Stock too, even if you are driving the wrong wheels these days. :wink:

I'm at VIR right now racing the Skip Barber F2000s. Check it out:
http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/vids/vir2005lap5.mov
(its not me, but its the cars and the track format we're running)

I'd be doing better if I was running in Sportsman group, but in Championship group I'm a backmarker! Woof, I've been away too long. Getting my butt kicked by teenage karting champs. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it. No crash damage!!

Anyway, back to NSX-Stock. See you in June!
-Gregg

^^^
Sounds great!! you can tell me all about it at NSX-Stock. I'm so jealous of you!! I'd give anything to be racing professionally :(

I'll be there as long as I get my SOS clutch in time 4 week backorder :frown:

Just an FYI... We should see our last batch of those within a week so you will have plenty of time. :)

Mike Lasko -- please check your e-mail when you get a chance.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Guys;

This was a blast last year. I'll be there with NSX #2 [blk 91] and possibly another Asian import. [My wife].....:biggrin:

See ya then. Keep us posted here on Prime.

Thanks!

Randy Hemmel.

we're at 27 and couting. Im hoping for 70 NSX's. The mailer will be going out by the end of next week so Im assuming alot of NSXCA but not Prime posters will be RSVP'ing:wink:

I MIGHT be able to make the trip if the weather is good. I would probably leave Saturday afternoon and spend the night.

Mike what do you recommend as far as hotels in your area ?

I MIGHT be able to make the trip if the weather is good. I would probably leave Saturday afternoon and spend the night.

Mike what do you recommend as far as hotels in your area ?

The Hyatt in New Brunswick. I be setting up a little dinner on saturday night and maybe a little drinking.

I will make the trip from NOVA.

Add me to the list under Brandonson.

Nice, Im thinking saturday night we do dinner and drink in New Brunswick. The hotel is directly across the street from Nova Terra, by usual hangout. Nice Cuban/Spanish fusion food, great mohito's and good music. I have details arranged for the cruise and an itenarary by later this week.

See if we can get some other NOVA guys to make the trip.:wink:

Vvvv Very Important Post!!! Event Details Vvvv

listen up ladies & germs... this is what we've got planned fo youze....:biggrin:
bridgefinalyt4.jpg

for starters, we will not be meeting at bridgewater acura...that will come later...

the event will begin on june 10 2007 at 9.00am, and we will meet at the panera bakery & cafe in mt olive nj
located off route 80, at exit 27.. you will need to head south on 206 to ITC complex right off the highway.
bear right into 'plex, and take 2nd left @ bed, bath & beyond to get into lot. it'll be obvious where to park...:rolleyes:

we depart the area at 9.30am, and stream into the backroads of the skylands.
we will be running along country roads of warren & sussex county for 2 hours, and you will enjoy them.
sights will include the blue ridge mountains, high point, musconetcong/morris canal, the local & state police,
and a bridge yours truly wacked with a first-gen prelude[ try not to duplicate that...:frown: ] also, we will be splendidly isolated from sunday drivers, which may enthrall thy leaden foot.

the first part of the road trip concludes at....the sterling hill mining museum, where we have planned a
photo shoot of the cars, and a special trip into the mine. this area is world renowned for it's fluorescent minerals,
a sight to behold. we plan to be here for about 2 hours....
cover400px.jpg

after we get our rocks off, we can speed down rt 15/80/287 to the bridgewater acura dealership for a late lunch at fudds,
and decompression. lasko has promised nsx goodies for all.
:cool:

please gas up at the shell right off rt 80, or head down rt 206 a mile for exxon.
and please get some panera in ya...the mine has a snackbar, if you prefer 4 star treatment.

i look forward to seeing you all
icon14.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know what the count is so far?

^^^

Nice John!!! Another run right near my house :) I'm only 5 minutes from the mine :)

^^^

Nice John!!! Another run right near my house :) I'm only 5 minutes from the mine :)

so... you're recruited as a sanctioned tour guide...?!!

call me, daddy!! lil time squeeze w/ chils, eh??:rolleyes:

Nice, Im thinking saturday night we do dinner and drink in New Brunswick. The hotel is directly across the street from Nova Terra, by usual hangout. Nice Cuban/Spanish fusion food, great mohito's and good music. I have details arranged for the cruise and an itenarary by later this week.

See if we can get some other NOVA guys to make the trip.:wink:

Do u have a good place for us to stay?? a nsx friendly place??

Bryan

Do u have a good place for us to stay?? a nsx friendly place??

Bryan

The Hyatt in New Brunswick. I live 5 minutes away.

Back