Now 100% official NSX-Stock, JUNE 10!

The Legend wont be seen, we roll strickly NSX for the show/drive portion. Try the search for pictures on previous years events:wink:

Yeah, check out this NSX with a CRX body kit :redface:

IMG_7121.JPG

I'll be there...

Roger, don't ask about Bags, 'cause I'm not telling:smile:
Already spoke with her, don't worry be happy (I'm in Jamaica right now!), can't wait to see her!!!!

Already spoke with her, don't worry be happy (I'm in Jamaica right now!), can't wait to see her!!!!

Your missing the great weather here in NY/NJ:biggrin: I picked the wrong day to go to the car show:frown: You coming to NSX-STOCK?

I'll be there as long as I get my SOS clutch in time 4 week backorder :frown:

If anyone else is coming, please RSVP so I can get an accurate count for the days activites:wink:

I plan on being there....................glad I'm here in Jamaica now!!!!

Hey guys, I used to be an MKIV Supra owner. Im friends with alot of Supra owners in the area. Would you guys be up to have a Supra/NSX meet? If not, I totally understand. Just a suggestion :tongue:

Hey guys, I used to be an MKIV Supra owner. Im friends with alot of Supra owners in the area. Would you guys be up to have a Supra/NSX meet? If not, I totally understand. Just a suggestion :tongue:

This meet is only for Exotic cars, bloated Celica's need not apply.:biggrin:

This might be a dumb question but what is the 100% official NSX-Stock on June 10th?

I'm firming up some travel plans for work over the next week or two. I hope to make it down there. I'll catch the CT caravan.

Unless my daughter & son-in-law move the christening date for our soon-to-arrive granddaughter, we'll have to miss NSX-Stock this year.

Frank & Jan
'96 NSX-T red/tan

PS - This year make sure the street signs don't have a case of severe sun fade, so participants can read the street names. Or have a GPS in the lead car. :biggrin:

Hey Kid! No comment?!? oops :biggrin:
John's son Nicholas is driving the NSX when this picture was taken, and John got stuck with the "spare", notice that the car is not "rolling" with the NSX's it's separate and apart!!!!

Hey Kid! No comment?!? oops :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm not actually "in the convoy" I'm the chase vehicle in the rear carrying all the beer and "paraphernalia" for the after party :) After all I have that huge hatch back and there's not that much room in the NSX.

Back