It's Official: NSX-Stock, May 21, 06-Bridgewater Acura

14006Stage_2-med.JPG

wasenda said:
Damn Dave, you're fast, you killed Bailey, Bob, and John in getting the photos up so fast. I like the effect of the window sticker in the picture you took of the old man in my car!!!!:biggrin: :cool:

Mike, Dave, Dr. Bling, thanks for putting together NSX Stock, it's a shame that we don't all get together more often. You did a great job of getting the weather to cooperate for the most part (did hit rain on the way home, not to mention the horrendous traffic on 87). Great seeing everyone!!!:cool:

So where are Alan, Bailey, and Bob's pics???? Thanks for posting so quickly. Had a great time. Even made it home in time to catch the second act of the show that I skipped to see you guys. They sounded pretty good without me (written intentionally, gentlemen start your pens...)

Well guys.... it was great seeing everyone again. Karen and I had a blast, it's been too long. What was amazing is on the way home surrounded by NSXs it really felt like we were in ours again. It brought back a lot of great memories and reminded us that we have to get our act in gear so we could buy our next one :)

Anyway, it was extra special answering some of the questions you had about our REX and seeing how much interest some of you had in it. Karen and I felt like we may be the "odd man out", but it didn't turn out to be that way at all.

Thanks Mike and all involved for putting together a great event!!!!

As usual here are some teaser pictures and a link to the entire album. Talk to you guys soon!!

IMG_7072.JPG

IMG_7098.JPG

IMG_7106.JPG

IMG_7123.JPG

IMG_7121.JPG

IMG_7091.JPG

IMG_7083.JPG

Entire photo album....... http://www.jadkarmotors.com/glasssphere/MyPhotos/NSXStock2006/index.html

Last edited:
Many thanks to all that arranged this. Had a great time. Nice to see "The Kid" back at FULL BOOST:):):).

Although I did not get to see the map and instructions, as I was driving alone, I reviewed the contents upon arrival home. Nice work:).

I will announce the plans for the 4th Annual Poker Rally soon for a date in August.

Regards,
LarryB

Thanks guys, it was a blast.

I want to share some of the pictures:

The Westchester caravan, I did not miss it after all.
img056513ap.jpg

The Great One with His flock:
img063416zp.jpg

happiest kid on the planet... :biggrin:
dsc07439a24oi.jpg

It was nice to see everyone again, it sure was a nice day. Many thanks to Mike for pulling such a nice event :)

Does anyone know what is the next meeting this year?

dave

Hi All

Thankyou for a very wonderful day - Haveing my son Joe with me..
made it almost complete.. See all my NSX friends & the cars made it really
complete.. Thankyou all for sharing in my Birthday..

Regards Clem & joe Beauchemin:smile: :smile:

Thanks Mike and all, it was a blast as usual, The NSX folks are a great bunch and looking forward to the next NSX-Stock.:smile:

This was an awesome event! Thanks again Mike and everyone involved for putting this together. It was great meeting all of you guys!

perfect photo....if he would have put the hatch down :(

Back