It's Official: NSX-Stock, May 21, 06-Bridgewater Acura

I NEED to get off of WORK, but I'm sooooooooo DOWN.. are you kidding me, i've owned my ride for like 8 months and have barely put 1,000 miles on her....i'm sooo down.... =)

-Joey:biggrin:

NSXR2 said:
I NEED to get off of WORK, but I'm sooooooooo DOWN.. are you kidding me, i've owned my ride for like 8 months and have barely put 1,000 miles on her....i'm sooo down.... =)

-Joey:biggrin:

get er done:biggrin:

Hey! I'm there. It would be really nice to finally see some of you guys...especially Larry Bastanza, He has been very helpful in providing information and all sorts of advice.....Oh! and can I get in on the B'day cake? Mine is
May 4th.......Darcon

jadkar said:
Hey Mike......

You can count me in as long as you don't mind me stopping by with the REX. I don't think I want to tag along for the caravan (don't want to embarass my NSX friends :) ) but I wouldn't mind swinging by for everything else.

Plus I haven't seen everyone in ages!!

You had better be there:smile: Don and I want to finally see the finished product:biggrin: Besides that we might even admit that we miss u:eek:

I be there, too......with NSX#2[1991] and Wife #1 [195x!].

Should be a real fun gig!

See you guys there.:biggrin:

RH

NSXR2 said:
Its official, Count me in!!
Joey Michael - 92 NSX ;)

Anything you guys need that I can help with???

-Joey

Nice and Nice. PM ME for details

It is the day for my daughter's communion. What timing. i guess I have to pass, or I will hear from the higher authority.:frown:

fannsx said:
It is the day for my daughter's communion. What timing. i guess I have to pass, or I will hear from the higher authority.:frown:

WEAK:tongue:

I had some things come up last year... but I'll definitely be there this year!!!
count me in:smile:

Well, I should have the final schedule for NSX-STOCK by wed. am.

The list of sponsors this year are the following:

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura
Downforce
NSXCA
Science of Speed
NSX Prime

and the countless others....Tons of free giveaways. I also just got the shirts and they are sick!

Wasenda and Jalnjr are helping to coordinate the cruise. THEY NEED HELP! Please PM them so they make sure this event is a success.

The count down beings. 20 days to go:biggrin:

Hey Michael,(the Kid)
I would like to know if I could join the meet? Just want to hangout with some of you NSX guys. Just want to learn few things about your NSX. Thanks.

Mark :smile:

Zenky said:
Hey Michael,(the Kid)
I would like to know if I could join the meet? Just want to hangout with some of you NSX guys. Just want to learn few things about your NSX. Thanks.

Mark :smile:

potential customers always welcomed at dealerships ;)

1. Me-The Kid
2. RPM217- Roger
3. TurboLexus-John (PS: glad you got another NSX...I was worried for a bit)
4. Climberao-Alan but unfortunatly not coming on the drive-for now
5. NSXLNT
6. NSXTCY85
7. Wasenda
8. Zennsx
9. Jalnjr- Master of Ceremony and Chairman of the Board
10. Bandit
11. Winreboot
12. Drifter
13. Larry Bastanza
14. Danny Giovanneti
15. Garys91NSX-Gary
16. Paul- service customer from my dealership
17. Ruined 2-good choice on attending
18. Jh_nsx
19. TypeRTurbo
20. Jim Clifford- either his 2000 CTSC or 2005 NSX
21. KingkongNSX
22. TheDon
23. Paul M
24. randai
25. clembeauch
26. vintageracerNYC
27. scottnoah
28. roman
29. darcon
30. Russ
31. NSXR2
32. nsxot1c
33. Oscar
34. Jadkar
35. John Koches
36. Russ A
37. Daniel B
38. Scott Koenig
39. Peter and Sylvia Mills
40. Bandit
41. Perry Rabe
42. racerx24
43. sjones
44. nsxtacey
45. RSO 34
46. Peter M.
47. mashimaroNSX
48. Djjoonie
49. Howard G.
50. Frank T.
51. speedjunkie
52. Mike H

Last edited:
Zenky said:
Thanks a million.. so is the meet is going to be in your dealership?

yup you could call me a potential customer.. :)

The meet will start at 9 am at my place and the cruise will start at 9:30am sharp. Be here early or be left behind.:biggrin: Only NSX's allowed on the cruise.

The Kid said:
The meet will start at 9 am at my place and the cruise will start at 9:30am sharp. Be here early or be left behind.:biggrin: Only NSX's allowed on the cruise.
Damn, what about those that are travelling a great distance, you're seriously crimping their sleeptime, and we know that you don't like to get up early!!! (come home early in the am is one thing, get up is another!!). I guess I'll start the post to meet up for the cruise down, we'll be meeting for a 7:30am departure!!!:frown:

RPM217 said:
Damn, what about those that are travelling a great distance, you're seriously crimping their sleeptime, and we know that you don't like to get up early!!! (come home early in the am is one thing, get up is another!!). I guess I'll start the post to meet up for the cruise down, we'll be meeting for a 7:30am departure!!!:frown:

Like I want to wake up at the butt crack of dawn:tongue:

The Kid said:

Thanks Michael, im pretty sure my little Z turbos will be able to keep up with your NSXs. :) I'll be there @ 8:45

Thanks again,
Mark

The Kid said:
1. Me-The Kid
2. RPM217- Roger
3. TurboLexus-John (PS: glad you got another NSX...I was worried for a bit)
4. Climberao-Alan but unfortunatly not coming on the drive-for now
5. Acura NSX Pilot- Bailey
6. NSXTCY85
7. Wasenda
8. Zennsx
9. Jalnjr- Master of Ceremony and Chairman of the Board
10. Bandit
11. Winreboot
12. Drifter
13. Larry Bastanza
14. Danny Giovanneti
15. Garys91NSX-Gary