It's Official: NSX-Stock, May 21, 06-Bridgewater Acura

Re: don't forget your lighters...

Osiris_x11 said:
Anyone from Greater Wash_DC area (NoVA, MD, Beltway-area) going to this NSX schin'dig that the 'Kid is hosting?!? :confused:

I'll be in NoVA for a family gathering May 20th, 2006.

If there is caravan/contingency of NSX'ers going to NJ from the DC/MD/VA area, I'll try to head on up as well; sans' NSX though... :frown: I'll still show-up in a Honda, my sis' only has 3 in her household... :biggrin:

I posted this in their reginal forum, try posting this there under the "NSX-STOCK" thread. Id love for some NoVA, MD, Beltway guys to come. I invited them last year.

Well, Bridgewater's a little far for me [19 miles], but I think I will make it there anyway! :biggrin: Should be fun - I was there last year, sans NSX....but I just picked up my 2nd NSX, a stock black 91 and I am lovin' it all over again!

See ya!

Hey Mikie;
Count me in & I want a B,day Cake mine is Friday May 19th.. see ya on the
21st - the Arrest Me RED NSX from CT
Regards - Clem.. & guest:smile: :smile:

Is this nsx only, i have a buddy whose beggin me to follow becuase he dont have any meets of his own. He has a mint 93 Rx-7. Or is this strickly a Nsx meet.:biggrin:

NSX-Stock, May 21, 06-Bridgewater Acura

bridgewater.gif

ask for the kid.....:rolleyes:

nsxtcy85 said:
Is this nsx only, i have a buddy whose beggin me to follow becuase he dont have any meets of his own. He has a mint 93 Rx-7. Or is this strickly a Nsx meet.:biggrin:

strickly NSX:frown:

nsxtcy85 said:

Mike can give him top dollar for his rx-7. :smile:
Im sure potential nsx buyers are welcomed though right mike :wink:

nsxtacey said:
Mike can give him top dollar for his rx-7. :smile:
Im sure potential nsx buyers are welcomed though right mike :wink:

no doubt, you coming or what?

nsxtacey said:
depends on my work schedule :frown:

bitch:biggrin: :tongue:

nsxtacey said:
gotta save up for a new toy thats not allowed at stock day :wink:

Ferrari time?:biggrin:

Just a hint...this years event will be sponsored by some of the biggest names in NSX tuners. Tons of prizes and T-shirts will be given out. Anyone else coming!

I'll be there with my nephew, in another month, we'll set up the caravan rendevous for the trek out to Jersey!!!! Bring on the good weather:biggrin:

The Kid said:
Just a hint...this years event will be sponsored by some of the biggest names in NSX tuners. Tons of prizes and T-shirts will be given out. Anyone else coming!

Wish I can be there but will be stuck in Las Vegas on Sunday and not returning until Monday night.:frown:

But I'd like to get a T-shirt if possible - let me know.

Would like to sign up I just bought a 1995 and WHAT A CAR !!! I Drove it back from Missiissippi To CT and I am still smiling !!

scottnoah said:
Would like to sign up I just bought a 1995 and WHAT A CAR !!! I Drove it back from Missiissippi To CT and I am still smiling !!

your in:biggrin:

TonyD said:
Wish I can be there but will be stuck in Las Vegas on Sunday and not returning until Monday night.:frown:

But I'd like to get a T-shirt if possible - let me know.

Wussie, send Baggs would rather see her anyway!!!!!:biggrin:

TonyD said:
What makes you think she would want to see you? :eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Didn't say that she would, just that we'd (all of the NE, and yes I'm speaking for everyone) would rather see her, nothing personal, just the facts!!!!:smile: :biggrin: :wink: :eek: :cool:

Hey Mike......

You can count me in as long as you don't mind me stopping by with the REX. I don't think I want to tag along for the caravan (don't want to embarass my NSX friends :) ) but I wouldn't mind swinging by for everything else.

Plus I haven't seen everyone in ages!!

jadkar said:
Hey Mike......

I don't think I want to tag along for the caravan (don't want to embarass my NSX friends :) ) .

If your feeling froggy, well....bring it!:tongue: :biggrin:

did I mention we have some interesting sponsors this year!

Tons of give-a-aways:biggrin:

Back