It's Official: NSX-Stock, May 21, 06-Bridgewater Acura

Ruined 2 said:
I may change my mind about the NHRA event and come to this instead, but I can't commit just yet. :smile:

WIMP:tongue:

Alot of people have been asking, the event starts at 9am and will last till about 4pm. Its an all day event:biggrin:

question,,,,how 'bout we meet in the morn at a to be determined spot, cruise, then head to bridgewater acura for afternoon chow & mutual admiration???

let me know!!!

jalnjr said:
question,,,,how 'bout we meet in the morn at a to be determined spot, cruise, then head to bridgewater acura for afternoon chow & mutual admiration???

let me know!!!

I like that idea better, call me tonight or tommorow.

where is everyone else? what ya'll doing May 21?:biggrin:

ceeya32 said:
I'll be at the Pontiac show:mad: :mad: :mad:

make sure your mullets ready:biggrin:

no one else coming? Mailer from the NSXCA should be going out soon enough:biggrin:

nsxtcy85 said:
Im counting down the days. :biggrin:

As am I, where is everybody else?

nsxtasy said:
That's funny! We'll be having our big Midwest NSXCA Spring Fling event the same weekend (in southwest Michigan). It's too far from each other to worry about a date conflict, since I don't think anyone would otherwise attend both events...

:cough: :cough: Ummm..... :slowlyraiseshand: ;)

Meeyatch1 said:
:cough: :cough: Ummm..... :slowlyraiseshand: ;)

You coming or what?:biggrin:

thedon67 said:
Put me on the list!

I dont know what you were waiting for:tongue:

don't forget your lighters...

Anyone from Greater Wash_DC area (NoVA, MD, Beltway-area) going to this NSX schin'dig that the 'Kid is hosting?!? :confused:

I'll be in NoVA for a family gathering May 20th, 2006.

If there is caravan/contingency of NSX'ers going to NJ from the DC/MD/VA area, I'll try to head on up as well; sans' NSX though... :frown: I'll still show-up in a Honda, my sis' only has 3 in her household... :biggrin:

Back