It's Official: NSX-Stock, May 21, 06-Bridgewater Acura

36 NSX's so far, who else is coming along?:biggrin: Im looking for 60:wink:

Ok, so for those of us who aren't yet fortunate enough to own an NSX but would like to take part in the event, what time would you suggest we be at Bridgewater? Or will we be excluded from there too?

Everyone needs to be at Bridgewater Acura at 9am sharp. We are departing by 9:30 the latest and cruising down to the jersey shore for lunch. Eating and crusing back to the dealership by 2:30ish and setting up for a little show. T-shirts, prizes, free gifts from 5 different well know NSX sponsors should make for a great day. No rain date is set, if it rains...then it rains.:wink:

nsxtacey said:
whats the plan/itentiary?

Itentiary? I like that, sounds like something James Brown would say.

TurboLexus said:
Itentiary? I like that, sounds like something James Brown would say.

i spelled it wrong...what does that reference mean sounds like james brown? please enlighten me.

nsxtacey said:
i spelled it wrong...what does that reference mean sounds like james brown? please enlighten me.

JB, is the godfather of soul. Also a crackhead and a womanizer:biggrin:

Got the day off! Count me and Julia in Mike :smile:

We are up to 50 NSX's so far, looking to beat last years record of 56! Id like to get a big turnout so we can make sure this is an annual event. If my boss sees a big turnout, he will have no problem doing it year in and year out.

bandit said:
whats the plans if it rains?

We roll! Use your wipers, rain x and MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR EZ PASS!
oh, and id bring the radar detectors as well:eek: but we wont be speeding so dont worry.:tongue:

Gee, maybe I can be the last to announce my planned attendance... :smile:

I'll be there if jalnjr doesn't get us lost on the way over...

There won't be no stinkin' rain...:biggrin:

just got my car, wish i could be there, but have to work.... hope u guys have a great day! but anywayz, my english is poor, i won't be able to talk too much even i'm there, hahaha....(anyone speak chinese???:biggrin: )

topman2005 said:
just got my car, wish i could be there, but have to work.... hope u guys have a great day! but anywayz, my english is poor, i won't be able to talk too much even i'm there, hahaha....(anyone speak chinese???:biggrin: )
we speak NSX. 我們講NSX.
welcome to the insanity!! 歡迎到瘋狂!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

jalnjr said:
we speak NSX. 我們講NSX.
welcome to the insanity!! 歡迎到瘋狂!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

wow:eek: ! nice translator....hmm... yahoo? :biggrin:

Today was a Blast! Thanks Guys, and Thank you mike for pulling today's events together. I had an awesome awesome time :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Joey

14006Group-med.JPG

Last edited:
Back