Now 100% official NSX-Stock, JUNE 10!

It was a great day filled with events, cars and people. Thanks to all the sponsors and organizers who made this happen and a special thanks to Mike lasko and Doc Bling for making this an annual event for the northeast.

TO the organizers and sponsors of the event, thanks for everything!!! please check the post "nsx stock pix" for some of my shots. I had a blast as usual!!!:tongue:
Julia

Mike thanks again for hosting,Jon et al thanks again for a great route /logistics.Also, all of us thankyou for giving us our yearly allowance of minerals all in one day.Remember if you are ever asked a geologic/energy expenditure question ever again,,the answer is always,,,,,,the .....SUN!:biggrin:

Awesome day yesterday. I really want to thank Dr. John Leigner for setting yesterday up. That route was on the best i've even driven and a ton of fun even in the rainy am:frown: I saved the directions so we can do a smaller more-low ley run in the future. Bob (SpeedJunkie), hats off to you for your help as well.:wink:

Remember if you are ever asked a geologic/energy expenditure question ever again,,the answer is always,,,,,,the .....SUN!:biggrin:

And that is the same answer to that age old question: "What is something we rarely see at any Northeast NSX event?"

I want to say thanks for everyone that helped organize the event, thanks for all the goodies. Thanks for Chris from SOS coming out and chatting with us. It was awesome event , the museum tour was fun and gave us time to chat with other owners. thanks again everyone and looking forward to next year's event. Norman

Thanks to all the organizers of this event - it was truly a memorable experience! The route selected was absolutely fabulous. The rain/mist added to the experience with a real challenge!:eek:

Great time today, almost felt like we were in the cars from dawn to dusk, but a fun and spirited ride, interesting tour, great cars and great company. Thanks to Doc Bling, and Mike Lasko, great leading by Rob and glad that people were just given a "lecture" rather than a ticket! Thanks to everyone who helped to stage this fun day!!!:cool:

I was in the car from dawn to dusk!!! Total miles that day was 926. Had a great time thanks to Doc death and Mike

that was a gas, folks!! real happy to see the day roll so well.
the slick roads made a challenge, and added to the fun.

i would like to thank downforce, hrant, autovation, prime, nsxca
and bridgewater acura for helping sponsor this event.
looking forward to another time!!
icon14.gif

also my bests and thanx to chris@sos for being a classy
friend and promoter for our nsx, and for his trek east to be
along for the ride:biggrin: sorry i had to drive in front of you
you prolly had a seizure looking at my car's ass.:eek: perhapz da 'ving
iz next....

thanx again to lasko/the kid & capt bob/speedjunkie for
help & care they added to ice this deal for us all.
mission accomplished.

my fav foto..gene's pcar and a couple hot nsx parked next
to the seedy hotel. love that white nsx!!!
dsc00500aub3.jpg

Last edited:
also my bests and thanx to chris@sos for being a classy
friend and promoter for our nsx, and for his trek east to be
along for the ride:biggrin:

Well said, a class act. Tell me you dont love that hotel, The Red Bull Inn. They even rent rooms by the hour, so Ive heard:biggrin:

Back