NBA Playoff thread

I wouldn't count Boston out just yet, Heat just got lucky today because the referee made a wrong call in overtime and that gave the game to the Heat.

Bye bye boston :D

LOL... You're such a sore loser. At least we are still playing. That's with our best defensive player (and possibly the best on-ball defender in the league) out for the season. He gave wade fits regular season but he's gone now. We have a ray Allen hobbling half the time. There was a horrid no-call on rondo getting raked across the face in overtime that was a 4 point swing and we still almost won.

I wouldn't count Boston out just yet, Heat just got lucky today because the referee made a wrong call in overtime and that gave the game to the Heat.

Friday night.... Miami is not winning.

I knew that would flush you out :wink: You guys still have a chance IF you win Friday. If not you can go fishing as well. :tongue:

It's a moot point because no one is getting past San Antonio.

It'll be a good thing with a Spurs vs. Heat Finals. My two favorite NBA teams. :D

I'm with Fury on this one. Two great teams, completely opposite in execution. :biggrin:

It will be really interesting to see if the top in ability and athleticism will beat the ultimate in team philosophy. Spurs in 6!

We are currently wrapping up furynsx burrito style in a roll of carpet and drop shipping him to Florida.....:cool:

Hugo- I call dibs on his voltron and transformer collection....you can take his star wars collection except I want the light saber. :biggrin:

We are currently wrapping up furynsx burrito style in a roll of carpet and drop shipping him to Florida.....:cool:

Hugo- I call dibs on his voltron and transformer collection....you can take his star wars collection except I want the light saber. :biggrin:

Randy, Lol, if the Spurs do play the cHeats, I will just take a few of those transformers. I am not greedy I didn't even know you have all these toys. :eek:

Randy, Lol, if the Spurs do play the cHeats, I will just take a few of those transformers. I am not greedy I didn't even know you have all these toys. :eek:

Oh dude you should see his and Vance's....its like going to Frank and Son in Industry. That place is bad for your wallet......so many things I want to buy :eek::biggrin:

nsxot1c- ^^ Yes I saw that article too.......they should have the lottery shown live on tv to show thats its not rigged. Very controversial year with the NBA owning the Hornets......with that being said.....Go Lakers! =D come on Dave say it Go Lakers! =p

Last edited:
"Go Lakers"? Go where? fishing? In case you didn't notice Eddie, you are OUT... I don't know who you want me to say "go" to.

At least Boston is still playing.

LOL I hate you :wink:

Ok I am going to say Boston will win it tonight......we shall see if my prediction is right...should be an interesting game.

Randy- Blasphemy! I am taking all your toys! :mad::mad::mad:
Realllllly? Randy?! I am speechless. :rolleyes:

Oh, how I do like to poke you Laker fans. :D

Sorry, not much Voltron stuff for me. Limited to just one piece that I have. Never bothered with the big multipiece Golion/Voltron die-cast from back in the day. :frown:

Oh, how I do like to poke you Laker fans. :D

Sorry, not much Voltron stuff for me. Limited to just one piece that I have. Never bothered with the big multipiece Golion/Voltron die-cast from back in the day. :frown:
:mad:

Blasphemy x's 2! Voltron is the bomb! and having 5 Lions form one badass robot = win!
:biggrin:

btw good job Boston you got one tonight as I predicted.....let' see if you can get another one to stay alive.....go ahead Dave dance around and get your moment of glory.....:rolleyes:

btw good job Boston you got one tonight as I predicted.....let' see if you can get another one to stay alive.....go ahead Dave dance around and get your moment of glory.....:rolleyes:

Annnnnnd they got it. Very very interesting. I couldn't count the number of times I was told the Celtics would get taken out in four or five.

Tuesday night's game in Miami should be very interesting.

Annnnnnd they got it. Very very interesting. I couldn't count the number of times I was told the Celtics would get taken out in four or five.

This^^

These eastern and western conference finals are really starting to heat up.
Alot of talent out there!!

NOW hopefully the ref's dont throw the miami/boston game since they'll be BACK IN MIAMI. :mad:

What a turnaround for the OKC Thunder. They have won 3 straight, with 1 in the Spurs house. The Spurs are on the ropes, and I'm not sure they are going to pull this series out. The window is closing quickly on the Duncan Spurs.

Can't wait for the Celtic/Heat game!

Spurs are going to definitely be tough but they're not going to run through OKC just because they ran through the Clippers. OKC is getting better and sharper by the season, the best part is that they're all still babies.

One more to go :)

I didnt think OKC would do This...

Bosh back for tonight's game in Miami. We will see how bad the officiating is again.

This was just unreal:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FAOedr2p948" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yup barely got by but very good.....we shall see what happens when bosh comes back.

Back