its official: August 7, 2005- NSX-stock Bridgewater Acura

Tony was the official photograher today for this event with his new Nikon D2x. I did not even break out the camera !

It was great seeing everyone today, New friends and old ones.

Today turned into Tech Day for Larry B who was approached by all with there little problems for diagnosis including me. Thanks Larry for the Help.

Mike thanks for having everyone at the dealership again for the get together. By the way the snapple machine needs to be re stocked.

Catch everyone at the next Big One.

Bailey

Had a great time also (once I found it,I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed). Thanks to Mike and all the NSX'ers for making me feel at ease. A great bunch of guys on this forum! We should do this more often! And wear name tags with our Prime names on it! :smile: :smile:

ceeya32 said:
A great bunch of guys on this forum! We should do this more often! And wear name tags with our Prime names on it! :smile: :smile:

I'm definitely a proponent of name tags with our userhandles on it. It was nice having it a bit of a multi-marque event - maybe Spring '06 we can have a big gathering to celebrate the winter thaw.

My girlfriend and I had a good time at the meet and would like to thank Mike and Bridgewater Acura for hosting once again. I saw some old familiar faces and met some new ones (including a 3 week young adorable baby). I look forward to more future meets and hopefully some cruising next time around. :biggrin:

These cars would have shown up if it weren't for the Funkmaster Flex show in Maryland this past weekend. :mad:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=487968#post487968

Thanks, Mike at Acura it was very nice to meet every one and see all the cars makes me organize NSX meet. We don't have many nsx meetings in North East and why have all the West cost guys have all the fun

Since there will be no poker rally like Larry said, I'm putting together 9/11 memorial park meet and nice twisty back road NJ drive to mount Fuji restaurant (Japanese sushi ;) . I been on those back roads and I'll have to drive on them this weekend again to make sure they are twisty enough for NSX and I'll try to post it officially if any one would be interested. A mailing list would be good too (Peter M. ;) I'll get all the info this week and drive the road and will post it. I was thinking the Sunday of September 21.

winreboot said:
Thanks, Mike at Acura it was very nice to meet every one and see all the cars makes me organize NSX meet. We don't have many nsx meetings in North East and why have all the West cost guys have all the fun

Since there will be no poker rally like Larry said, I'm putting together 9/11 memorial park meet and nice twisty back road NJ drive to mount Fuji restaurant (Japanese sushi ;) . I been on those back roads and I'll have to drive on them this weekend again to make sure they are twisty enough for NSX and I'll try to post it officially if any one would be interested. A mailing list would be good too (Peter M. ;) I'll get all the info this week and drive the road and will post it. I was thinking the Sunday of September 21.

great idea... MT FUJI has great food and a good atmosphere. Id love to attend an NSX meet in the northeast that I wont be repsonsible for setting up. :biggrin: Im down for whatever so let me know.

I'll post it on Monday. I drove the road yesterday, and I like it. It is very nice twisty road, some mountains, some Bridges, some lakes, some of the NJ finest roads :)

I'm getting tshirts design this weekend, and folders with agenda ready. I'm hoping to get SOS raffle gift certificate to be raffle off at dinner. Will get full post info on Monday.

Dave

Mt Fuji is the best...however to really like enjoy the lightiung they have there ( its pretty nice) and to see the skyling at night...i think there is some kind of skyline of something ( no joke) you guys would want to go at night...thats my 2 cents....but it isnt cheap for those who havent gone

Back