its official: August 7, 2005- NSX-stock Bridgewater Acura

nsx13 said:
Mike,

Count me in. I have some friends with Mustang Cobra R's and Shelby Cobra Replicas. Would they be able to come?

absolutly... Bring them :biggrin:

Since we are havin a BBQ...you think maybe people should bring things in we need anything...like plates forks cups...meat...things of that nature?

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Since we are havin a BBQ...you think maybe people should bring things in we need anything...like plates forks cups...meat...things of that nature?

im still making some final arrangements.... We might just walk over to Fudd's like last time and drive down to the shore. Still working out some final details :wink:

:frown: Me worky that wkend.Have fun though.You should have at least a short cruise,hell this is not the nsxca barbeque club :tongue: It's a car club!Although Ernie may have a different view on that :tongue:

docjohn said:
:frown: Me worky that wkend.Have fun though.You should have at least a short cruise,hell this is not the nsxca barbeque club :tongue: It's a car club!Although Ernie may have a different view on that :tongue:

since I work 70 plus hours a week, in the process of buying a second house, travelling for vacation and having a slight social life.... I have absolutly no time to plan a cruise. No one volunteered to help, even after I posting a thread asking for help to create a route. So im all into a drive but simply need help. Trust me; id rather be cruising but without help its fudd's for all.
Not to start a war but its seems as though the # of events has declined year after year. Sad really.

Hey Mike don't sweat it,I'm sure our NE crew won't mind "cruising" the chafing table :tongue:

docjohn said:
Hey Mike don't sweat it,I'm sure our NE crew won't mind "cruising" the chafing table :tongue:

I dont think so either... Im trying to do a cruise to the beach but everywhere I call cant accomodate for parking such a large crowd.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I dont think so either... Im trying to do a cruise to the beach but everywhere I call cant accomodate for parking such a large crowd.
Has anyone contacted any of the other car clubs? How many cars do you think are expected to show? Should I contact the media to cover this event? This event is coming up quick. I'll help make some phonecalls but I need to know how many cars and which part of the Jersey shore we are thinking of going to?

typerturbo said:
Has anyone contacted any of the other car clubs? How many cars do you think are expected to show? Should I contact the media to cover this event? This event is coming up quick. I'll help make some phonecalls but I need to know how many cars and which part of the Jersey shore we are thinking of going to?

I would love to have media coverage but I dont think this event will be big event. We had media coverage last time from Honda Tuning Magazine and Modified Magazine but the stories and pix were never printed. :frown: Id like to go to Belmar and possibly chill over at BAR A or maybe DJ's but parking is going to be a problem on a sunday in the summer. Im assuming a total of 50 cars.

Well you never know about the magazines, they could just publish it a few months later, I mean look at some of the car shows. They have reviews about SUVs in the winter while it is mid summer already, and these arent re-runs.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I would love to have media coverage but I dont think this event will be big event. We had media coverage last time from Honda Tuning Magazine and Modified Magazine but the stories and pix were never printed. :frown: Id like to go to Belmar and possibly chill over at BAR A or maybe DJ's but parking is going to be a problem on a sunday in the summer. Im assuming a total of 50 cars.
I spoke to Preston from Urbanracer (who did the photo shoot for Honda Tuning at our event a few months back) and he told me Honda Tuning will be publishing an article in an upcoming issue over the next few months. I didn't know Modified Magazine was there too. I can get both magazines to cover this event again if there is a good turnout and provided we have a spot to do a shoot. I can even get some footage into the next Teckademics video if we do a cruise down to the shore. I'm not familiar with the area so I can't map a route. My media contacts are just waiting for me to give them the thumbs up on this event. :wink:

I've been trying to call some venues in Belmar and a lot of them don't have the capability to host 50 cars. Should I try to contact venues in Seaside Heights or is that too far away?

jalnjr said:

yes! and where have you been? I called you twice last week :wink:

typerturbo said:
I spoke to Preston from Urbanracer (who did the photo shoot for Honda Tuning at our event a few months back) and he told me Honda Tuning will be publishing an article in an upcoming issue over the next few months. I didn't know Modified Magazine was there too. I can get both magazines to cover this event again if there is a good turnout and provided we have a spot to do a shoot. I can even get some footage into the next Teckademics video if we do a cruise down to the shore. I'm not familiar with the area so I can't map a route. My media contacts are just waiting for me to give them the thumbs up on this event. :wink:

I've been trying to call some venues in Belmar and a lot of them don't have the capability to host 50 cars. Should I try to contact venues in Seaside Heights or is that too far away?

seaside heights is okay too..

Sleeze side, isn't that where your buddy is from? :tongue:

Make sure you park that 01 outside and put a big for sale sign on it :wink:

I hope everyone enjoys Fuddruckers :biggrin:

By the way, who else is coming?

Last edited:
anyone else? :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I hope everyone enjoys Fuddruckers :biggrin:

By the way, who else is coming?

I am still waiting to see how the kids do this week. They have been getting sick one after another for the last two weeks. Three down, one to go.

I wont be able to see you guys on sunday...same with my friend....hope all you guys have fun over there..IMO maybe the NE sectoin should have a annual Bridgewater thing...like in april...good weather and such..I dont kno, just my 2 cents :redface: enjoy your self everybody

Well, not quite the turnout of Bridgewater #1, but still a nice showing and a good time. It was great to see Karen and John, with the newest member of the family, Doc JL, with little "dent-ist" in training, Bailey with a few of his F-car buddies, Peter, Larry, Clem, and all the others that were there, a big thanks to Mike, and Bridgewater, for single handedly trying to keep the events coming. Tony, you best treat Bags well, or Bob will make sure that you don't get to keep a dime, not to mention a camera or two!!! Thanks to all for making my friend, and his 2 sons (my rent a son) with his Porsche feel welcome, they had a great time!!! Hopefully we can all get together for a nice drive before the weather turns nasty, there's still some good driving time left!!!!! To all that were there today, great seeing you, and meeting those that I hadn't met before, glad to have had the opportunity! :biggrin:

Back