Infineon High Performance Driving School

I singed up a 2000 white Nsx a week ago that is not on the list, his name is Armondo fron Stockton and he is a novice. and a another friend of his singed up as well but I don't know what he is driving its not an Nsx

S

Hrant said:
Thanks for the effort Lito. Just curious, NSXers or others?

a white NSX owner (he was at our Comptech meet last year) and a NON NSX owner- will allow him to drive one of my NSX.

I will find out today if he got the kitchen pass from wife. I told him to tell her, she can hang out in down town Sonoma while we are in the tracks :smile:

I haven't yet received confirmation of my registration/payment from TM. I've e-mailed them (Doug?) twice but haven't seen a response. Anyone have an alternate contact method/info form TM? I'm starting to worry.

J

02#154 said:
I haven't yet received confirmation of my registration/payment from TM. I've e-mailed them (Doug?) twice but haven't seen a response. Anyone have an alternate contact method/info form TM? I'm starting to worry.

J

I know for a fact you are on his list. I have his table of attendees :wink:

hehehe, this thread got interesting in page 4... in any case, the reality is that not everyone has the balls even though they talk big game. Those who have confidence in managing risks are usually the most exciting to be around and generally those that I want to be around. I've met some of my best friends through NSX ownership and while participating at track days. Not only will you be learning new driving skills, but with luck you'll make a few good friends who share your passion for life.

If anybody wondering, as of now, it looks like I'll be helping out with some instructing. See you at the track.

:wink:
kenjiMR said:
hehehe, this thread got interesting in page 4... in any case, the reality is that not everyone has the balls even though they talk big game. Those who have confidence in managing risks are usually the most exciting to be around and generally those that I want to be around. I've met some of my best friends through NSX ownership and while participating at track days. Not only will you be learning new driving skills, but with luck you'll make a few good friends who share your passion for life.

If anybody wondering, as of now, it looks like I'll be helping out with some instructing. See you at the track.

Haha..:biggrin: .that’s right,

I also have the balls and risk telling my wife she can go shopping :eek: while I’m at the track and she is picking a hotel right now..something called Carneros Inn for Thursday night……

see ya all there and meet everyone ….I will be the one in the back of the pack for the NOVICE group :tongue:

Well, if quite a few of you are heading there the night before, ie,Thursday 7/20, then perhaps, assuming the SOs/wives would also agree or join, we can organize a dinner?

The grapevine tells me that there can be two or three raffle items if you all behave :wink:

Hrant said:
Well, if quite a few of you are heading there the night before, ie,Thursday 7/20, then perhaps, assuming the SOs/wives would also agree or join, we can organize a dinner?

The grapevine tells me that there can be two or three raffle items if you all behave :wink:

Not map bags and floormats again :)

Later,
Don

Hrant said:

my wife beat me to the punch, she already set up dinner reservatoin where we are staying. :cool:

Re: This thread is out of control

and feeding on itself. 214 posts and over 4900 views; Far overshadows any NSXPO threads.

And not one post from ole Kip-a-rooni hisself. :confused: What's he up to now, installing a turbine?

92 white 0650 said:
and feeding on itself. 214 posts and over 4900 views; Far overshadows any NSXPO threads.

And not one post from ole Kip-a-rooni hisself. :confused: What's he up to now, installing a turbine?

Maybe Kip and Shad are cooking up another track monster. :D

I am heading down from Portland, anyone set up a deal at a local hotel? Anyone want to share a room Thursday night? Keep us posted on the Thursday night dinner, sounds like fun!

NSX-Tuner said:
Maybe Kip and Shad are cooking up another track monster. :D

Why do you guys worry so much? Kip, Myself and Shad really have nothing to say. The track monsters don't exist or do they? But we do have the Red, White and Blue that right we are patriotic, Right

Steve

And not one post from ole Kip-a-rooni hisself. :confused: What's he up to now, installing a turbine?[/QUOTE]

The turbine and another Track Monster is done and its on Steve SMGNSX White NSX. with :eek: !!!HP and :biggrin: !*#TQ and can't wait for a ride.

Shad just finished my AEM install and tune to my CTSC with some modest power :wink:

can't wait to take it home tomorrow

Hi Ted, I don't have any new secret weapons other than a new radiator shad has had made (dual pass) and (yes I have fallen down the slope) a vented hood. Other than that nothing new. More is coming kinda soon? I have not responded due to a broken computer and am happy to say that Mr. D.P. Ghant is the new big spender with Lito G. firmly on his coat tails. I am going to start a much harder exercise regiment in hope of losing enough weight to even keep up with this new talent? Other than that all I have been doing is working, and working, and working. Oh yeah, D.P. is short for deep pockets. I am looking forward to Infinion and hope the humiliation that these new local players (and Andre) are bound to show me is at a minimum? Take care, Kip

Kip Olson said:
Hi Ted, I don't have any new secret weapons other than a new radiator shad has had made (dual pass) and (yes I have fallen down the slope) a vented hood. Other than that nothing new. More is coming kinda soon? I have not responded due to a broken computer and am happy to say that Mr. D.P. Ghant is the new big spender with Lito G. firmly on his coat tails. I am going to start a much harder exercise regiment in hope of losing enough weight to even keep up with this new talent? Other than that all I have been doing is working, and working, and working. Oh yeah, D.P. is short for deep pockets. I am looking forward to Infinion and hope the humiliation that these new local players (and Andre) are bound to show me is at a minimum? Take care, Kip

haha......I am glad my wife don't go on this site. :wink:

Re: Kip, time for a new tool in the bag?

Mr. D.P. Ghant is the new big spender with Lito G. firmly on his coat tails.....hope the humiliation that these new local players (and Andre) are bound to show me is at a minimum
Hmmmmmmmm.......being outspent, eh? I know the feeling. Well, you're not ready for this, but when you get older, slower and more jaded, you could resort to Old Age and Treachery like I do. Here's my latest attempt.
http://p211.ezboard.com/fformulamazdaforumfrm4.showMessage?topicID=605.topic

Well, here is the latest and greatest .....

The event is now full. If you were still planning to attend, you may want to get on the waiting list as there surely will be a few cancellations.

We have secured a good number of NSX instructors, and a few more are still finalizing their details - such as whether they will be able to attend with their NSX or not, potential scheduling conflicts, etc.

A few sponsors and supporters have come up to the plate to help make the event more special with raffle items. I will post their names soon, but I need to finalize/confirm with a few others. If you are a vendor and want to promote your product or brand name, please send me a PM; this is a great venue with 30+ NSXs to showcase, and if need be, test them under real life conditions rather than magazine reviews :biggrin:

Kip Olson said:
Mr. D.P. Ghant is the new big spender with Lito G. firmly on his coat tails. I am going to start a much harder exercise regiment in hope of losing enough weight to even keep up with this new talent? Other than that all I have been doing is working, and working, and working. Oh yeah, D.P. is short for deep pockets. I am looking forward to Infinion and hope the humiliation that these new local players (and Andre) are bound to show me is at a minimum? Take care, Kip

Well Mr Kip,

Lito has the D.P. not me as my money tree has been cut down!!

You know you can drive around me in a Ford Pinto, you know my car is fast but I am not so no humilition from me now or ever! I have alot to learn and you and Andre have alot to teach! after riding with Andre in my car I see the cars potential but not mine. Maybe some day you will help me instead of kicking my ass LOL!!

Steve

Back