http://sacramento.nsxca.org/Events/Driving_schools.htm

Niello Acura
Marin Acura
Carbotech Engineering
Detailing Dynamics
Ti Cycles Fabrication (TitaniumDave)
92 white 0650 (Hutchins device)
KHrant Enterprises
T.E.A.M. Racing - one track day, good for 2 years!
Driving Ambition - $500 towards labor/Dyno an/or Driving Ambition Product

And, we may pull yet another stunt with Shad, we are working on the details ..... stay tuned :wink:

For those who haven't heard me yet (lol!), I will repeat, we always welcome sponsors and supporters. Just send a PM :smile:

Last edited:
SMGNSX said:
Well Mr Kip,

Lito has the D.P. not me as my money tree has been cut down!!

You know you can drive around me in a Ford Pinto, you know my car is fast but I am not so no humilition from me now or ever! I have alot to learn and you and Andre have alot to teach! after riding with Andre in my car I see the cars potential but not mine. Maybe some day you will help me instead of kicking my ass LOL!!

Steve

well for everyone, watch out, I just watched Fast N Furious Tokyo Drift.....so I think I am going to try to Drift in this event.....................Hehe......so keep clear away from my Red NSX.:biggrin:

J/K, but if I find a open parking lot......hhmm :wink:

litoG said:
well for everyone, watch out, I just watched Fast N Furious Tokyo Drift.....so I think I am going to try to Drift in this event.....................Hehe......so keep clear away from my Red NSX.:biggrin:

J/K, but if I find a open parking lot......hhmm :wink:

Lito,

Your NUTZ!:eek: if you drift at sears point we will pick your car up with a broom and dust pan, but the good news is they are having a autocross as well on the 21st so you can take out the cones with your drifting skills.:biggrin:
Hey you need to find some wheels now for your red car! the ones on it now will not fit the Competch brake kit you are getting.:cool: Don't use the wheels off the black as they are way to heavy.:confused:

Steve

SMGNSX said:
Lito,

Your NUTZ!:eek: if you drift at sears point we will pick your car up with a broom and dust pan, but the good news is they are having a autocross as well on the 21st so you can take out the cones with your drifting skills.:biggrin:
Hey you need to find some wheels now for your red car! the ones on it now will not fit the Competch brake kit you are getting.:cool: Don't use the wheels off the black as they are way to heavy.:confused:

Steve

ok, I will be in charge of knocking out the cones :rolleyes:

just incase I do slide, I want everyone to think I am doing it on purpose :biggrin:

yes New Wheels is on my list to get.

litoG said:

just incase I do slide, I want everyone to think I am doing it on purpose :biggrin:

Lito,
Now the hard part!! You want the volks CE28N wheels 17x8 hp & 18x9.5 Good Luck finding them.

Steve

litoG said:

Pick one and only one...

You want to learn to drive on the track and be smooth or you want to autocross and toss your car around? I guarantee tossing your car around sears is not a good thing.

Later,
Don

nsxnut said:
Pick one and only one...

You want to learn to drive on the track and be smooth or you want to autocross and toss your car around? I guarantee tossing your car around sears is not a good thing.

Later,
Don

I know, was just kidding about the drifting thing. :smile:

controlled turns, smooth breaking and acceleration is the way to go. keep the balance on all wheels.

see ya all there.

Sponsors for Infineon High Performance Driving School

The list of sponsors for this event, some with raffle/door prizes:

Niello Acura
Marin Acura
Carbotech Engineering
Detailing Dynamics
KHrant Enterprises
Driving Ambition - $500 towards labor/Dyno and/or Driving Ambition Product
AutoVation - pedal set and a matching T-shirt
Friend of NSX community - new SOS Zanardi Shift Knob replica
RacingBrake - yep, we are the first to secure their sponsorship with raffle prizes!
Stuck! Caps [www.stuckcaps.com]

And, we may pull yet another stunt with Shad, we are working on the details ..... stay tuned, the news will be worth it :wink:

I am still trying to work on two more major players :tongue:

For those who haven't heard me yet (lol!), I will repeat, we always welcome sponsors and supporters. Just send a PM :smile:

Last edited:
Registration is now full. But you can still get on the waiting list. Odds are good someone else will drop.

http://www.trackmasters-racing.com/html/abouteventssp7-21-06.html

Novice
1) smooth (Tariq)
2) LitoG
3) 02#154
4) Norcalwhite
5) EK
6) Binh
7) NSX-Tuner
8) bnesse
9) RonNRaiders
10) DonH (from lists)
11) David B
12.) RavnNSX - Novice
13.) BarryL -2 - Novice

Intermediate
1) Allen Shim
2) RichA
3) Racer NSX
4) DonD
5) BarryL -1
6) CiaoBoy
7) KIngels

Advanced
1) SFNSXguy
2) LIKE007
3) Kip Olson
4) 2slow2speed
5) Mark/Trevor A

Spectating (chickens)
1.) tk - wife said 'no money'
2.) Ashik
3.) randomharmony

Hoping to Instruct
1.) KenjiMR
2.) titaniumdave

Lost Interest
1) Litespeeds - smack talk too offensive
2) spartan2-3: Have to work - Bummer
12) Daves_X

And no pressure right .........

2.) yaynsx- Novice
3.) L5-S1NSX
4.) Dan H. - Novice

18) Butts - Advanced - schedule conflict looming

20) NSFRBLX - Novice

24) juejaimon - Novice

27) NChhotu - Novice

29) MRamsey -1 - Novice
30) MRasmey -2 - Novice

34) white93nsx - Advanced
35) fredc - novice

39) 03 raw nsx - Novice (issues with start time)

41) NSXGOD (pending SC kit) - Advanced
42) Alex Vizcarra (interested) - Advanced
43) Greg Hardee (pending mechanical) - Advanced

47) Tony A

The following NSX owner/previous-owner are scheduled to instruct at the event - if I missed one let me know:

KenjiMR
Titaniumdave
SMGNSX (Steve)
Al Terpak
J. Grinstead
Andrei Hartanto
NSXGOD (Mark)
92 White 0650 (Ted)
white93nsx (Mike)
nsxnut (Don)
Mark A.
Hrant

Pending
Alex V.
Greg H
SFNSXguy (Harry)

Novice
1) smooth (Tariq)
2) LitoG
3) 02#154
4) Norcalwhite
5) EK
6) Binh
7) NSX-Tuner
8) bnesse
9) RonNRaiders
10) DonH (from lists)
11) David B
12.) RavnNSX - Novice
13.) BarryL -2 - Novice

Intermediate
1) Allen Shim
2) RichA
3) Racer NSX
4) DonD
5) BarryL -1
6) CiaoBoy
7) KIngels

Advanced
1) SFNSXguy - possibly instructor
2) LIKE007
3) Kip Olson
4) 2slow2speed
5) Trevor A

Spectating (chickens)
2.) Ashik
3.) randomharmony

Lost Interest
12) Daves_X

And no pressure right .........

2.) yaynsx- Novice
3.) L5-S1NSX
4.) Dan H. - Novice

20) NSFRBLX - Novice

24) juejaimon - Novice

27) NChhotu - Novice

29) MRamsey -1 - Novice
30) MRasmey -2 - Novice

35) fredc - novice

42) Alex Vizcarra (interested) - Advanced
43) Greg Hardee (pending mechanical) - Advanced

47) Tony A

Remember, if you want to come out and just watch, show your support and enthusiasm, hang out, or even take a ride with an instructor or advanced driver, please do so. There are no entrance fees. All you will need is to sign a few waivers, and if you can borrow a helmet that would be nice too - the club has a loaner.

Last edited:

Bingo! We just received the sponsorship of Comptech USA for this event; they are trying to pencil out how generous they can be and may even show up with their display of goodies :smile:

Poor tk, he is having hard time keeping up with the daily updates on our webpage :biggrin:

Niello Acura
Marin Acura
Carbotech Engineering
Detailing Dynamics
KHrant Enterprises
Driving Ambition - $500 towards labor/Dyno and/or Driving Ambition Product
AutoVation - pedal set and a matching T-shirt
Friend of NSX community - new SOS Zanardi Shift Knob replica
RacingBrake - yep, we are the first to secure their sponsorship with raffle prizes!
Stuck! Caps www.stuckcaps.com
Comptech USA

I am now down to the one other major player from whom I haven't heard yet ..... :tongue:

Broken record or not, this is turning to be a mini NSXPO :eek: :biggrin:

If you are a vendor especially with go fast and/or track related stuff, I will repeat again, send me an e-mail. We always welcome sponsors and supporters and we will promote you unabashedly :tongue:

Last edited:

We are happy to announce that RacingBrake, one of our newest sponsor, on its own initiative, secured the sponsorship of Goodridge USA and Hawk Performance with door prizes/raffle for this track event :biggrin:

http://www.goodridge.net/usa/index.htm

http://www.hawkperformance.com/

This continued support further showcases the importance that this venue/track event has to our sponsors and potential vendors. And of course, the goodies will go to all those who are taking the time to attend :tongue: :wink:

We will soon update our webpage to reflect this continued support, and ever growing list :smile:

Re: Sponsors for Infineon High Performance Driving School

^^^
Thanks for the update!!

BTW, here's my checklist status:
Helmet (CHECK)
Shoes (CHECK)
Numbered Decals (CHECK)
Dali Seat Cushion (CHECK)

:D Thought I'd remind peeps not to wait until the last minute. :wink:

Re: Sponsors for Infineon High Performance Driving School

NSX-Tuner said:
^^^
Thanks for the update!!

BTW, here's my checklist status:
Helmet (CHECK)
Shoes (CHECK)
Numbered Decals (CHECK)
Dali Seat Cushion (CHECK)

:D Thought I'd remind peeps not to wait until the last minute. :wink:

Brakes and tires?

Here is the TMR tech sheet.
http://www.trackmasters-racing.com/html/techform.html

Look you car over ahead of time. You never know you may find something.

Later,
Don

Man I'm really looking forward to this event - looks like it's gonna be a great time! I did SS brake lines, speed bleeders, HPS pads and slotted rotors in May. I recently got the coolant hose kit from SOS and want to work on that this weekend.
BUT, a couple of weeks ago I got a jury summons for appearing the week of July 10th. I may not know whether I have to serve until the 14th, and I've already used up my one time postponement, so it's possible I may be serving the following week :frown: Of course I'm hoping I'll have to appear on the 10th and put in a few days, but murphy is always lurking. Lets see what happens...I'll try and have it postponed again :rolleyes:

hello,
I am a NASA pro racing instructor...What does it take to become an instructor in your NSXCA club??
Can i give free lesson for rides?

gordon 415 992 2935

gp2race said:
hello,
I am a NASA pro racing instructor...What does it take to become an instructor in your NSXCA club??

gordon 415 992 2935

Gordon, your question is really two questions.

To be an instructor at this track event, you need to contact TrackMasters. Jeff Lyon is their chief instructor.

Regarding instructing for NSXCA, a few years ago a process was going to be put in place to address such inquiries. To my knowledge, and based on how this was done years ago, you need recommendation/evaluation from a fellow NSXCA instructor or the chief instructor from another reputable HPDE/HPDS where you have been instructing. Racing credentials are nice but they are not the key determining criteria. I believe Track Junkie (on Prime) still runs the instructors' program for the NSXCA. He should be able to provide more details.

HTH.

gp2race said:
hello,

gordon 415 992 2935

Gordon,
first you need to be a club member.

BTW, you posted in another thread that you race with NASA. I asked what series and never seen any reply about it. Just curious and would like to expand friends who have similar likeness (NSX)

Re: tell that to the Spec Miata guys

tossing your car around sears is not a good thing.
Today after my practice and qual sessions for this weekend's races, I spent some time behind the wall in Turn 10 (Sears Point's :eek: white knuckle corner) watching the 60 car Spec Miata field practice. Some of those guys were tossing the car around and they looked quicker than the rest !!! Hrant, you'll be happy to know that Jeff Lyon wasn't sliding around much.

On a side note, going out to a corner station to watch is an educational eye opener. It was amazing to see how many drivers were turning in early then having to feather the throttle past the apex.

Andrie Hartanto said:
Gordon,
first you need to be a club member.

BTW, you posted in another thread that you race with NASA. I asked what series and never seen any reply about it. Just curious and would like to expand friends who have similar likeness (NSX)

He races with us in Honda Challenge! :) Silver EK

Thanks to Steve's efforts, we have one more novice that got through.

The following NSX owner/previous-owner are scheduled to instruct at the event - if I missed one let me know:

KenjiMR
Titaniumdave
SMGNSX (Steve)
Al Terpak
J. Grinstead
Andrei Hartanto
NSXGOD (Mark)
92 White 0650 (Ted)
white93nsx (Mike)
nsxnut (Don)
Mark A. (most likley not - car will not be ready)
Hrant

Pending
Alex V.
Greg H
SFNSXguy (Harry)

Novice
1) smooth (Tariq)
2) LitoG
3) 02#154
4) Norcalwhite
5) EK
6) Binh
7) NSX-Tuner
8) bnesse
9) RonNRaiders
10) DonH (from lists)
11) David B
12) RavnNSX - Novice
13) BarryL -2 - Novice
14) Armando (from Stockton)

Intermediate
1) Allen Shim
2) RichA
3) Racer NSX
4) DonD
5) BarryL -1
6) CiaoBoy
7) KIngels

Advanced
1) SFNSXguy - possibly instructor
2) LIKE007
3) Kip Olson
4) 2slow2speed
5) Trevor A (most likely not - car will not be ready)

Spectating (chickens)
2.) Ashik
3.) randomharmony

Lost Interest :rolleyes:
12) Daves_X

And still no response ......... :confused:

2.) yaynsx- Novice
3.) L5-S1NSX
4.) Dan H. - Novice

20) NSFRBLX - Novice

24) juejaimon - Novice

27) NChhotu - Novice

29) MRamsey -1 - Novice
30) MRasmey -2 - Novice

35) fredc - novice

47) Tony A

Remember, if you want to come out and just watch, show your support and enthusiasm, hang out, or even take a ride with an instructor or advanced driver, please do so. There are no entrance fees. All you will need is to sign a few waivers, and if you can borrow a helmet that would be nice too - the club has a loaner.

Last edited:
Re: Testing your HP/Torque numbers at the track

Hrant said:
And, we may pull yet another stunt with Shad, we are working on the details ..... stay tuned, the news will be worth it :wink:

I am still trying to work on two more major players :tongue:

Well, here is the deal. Shad is bringing his Chassis Dynamometer to the track and will be able to run two cars at a time. Each car will take about half an hour. :smile:

Shad and I are trying to explore how best to raffle a few runs; one consideration is to raffle runs from the best of each group of NA1, NA2, NA1 SC/Turbo and NA2 SC/Turbo. This means we have to collect the info in the morning, run a quick raffle at the driver's meeting to allow the runs to start.

We want to allow some time for Shad to enjoy himself at the track as well as pull some runs for "paying" customers (NSX or otherwise) so he can pay the gas costs of pulling his pick-up/trailer :wink:

So all those big spenders and posers, you now have ample opportunity to post your "true" smack talk numbers on the same day and same Dynamometer so we can all witness the comparisons first hand :tongue: :biggrin:

Re: Testing your HP/Torque numbers at the track

Hrant said:
Well, here is the deal. Shad is bringing his Chassis Dynamometer to the track and will be able to run two cars at a time. Each car will take about half an hour. :smile:

Shad and I are trying to explore how best to raffle a few runs; one consideration is to raffle runs from the best of each group of NA1, NA2, NA1 SC/Turbo and NA2 SC/Turbo. This means we have to collect the info in the morning, run a quick raffle at the driver's meeting to allow the runs to start.

We want to allow some time for Shad to enjoy himself at the track as well as pull some runs for "paying" customers (NSX or otherwise) so he can pay the gas costs of pulling his pick-up/trailer :wink:

So all those big spenders and posers, you now have ample opportunity to post your "true" smack talk numbers on the same day and same Dynamometer so we can all witness the comparisons first hand :tongue: :biggrin:

Hrant,

Maybe you will be the 1st customer with your $$$.00 to see what makes your car tick, my car needs some more tuning as well!!

I hope everyone will support Shad and his efforts for going through all this trouble for us. I don't know what it will cost but it will be well worth it!

Shads new Dyno's are state of the art and will give you the most accurate readings you will ever get on any dyno.

Shad is also the creater of the Red car and the White car and they will both be there, maybe on the dyno's you never know.

see ya there

Steve

Is there any way to still get on this I havent paid yet can I still pay???? Also my friend would like to bring his vette and pay also. Will it work??or is it too late. I really want to go so if I can't can I also come and watch with tk ????

Back