• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I have Drew's abs bleeder tool

Kitaka...from this thread it looks like you received the tool in January of this year. Did you really have it for the last 5 months? I hope that's not the case because it seems a little inconsiderate given the number of people who would like to use it.

Kitaka...from this thread it looks like you received the tool in January of this year. Did you really have it for the last 5 months? I hope that's not the case because it seems a little inconsiderate given the number of people who would like to use it.

Hold on there tiger....let's not jump to conclusions.

If no one request for it, he is responsible for holding on to it until someone does.

I don't think anyone requested the ABS tool until NSX Pilot requested it. No one spoke up that they wanted it until 5 months later.

But, I'll let him clarify the story.

OK please send it to me after you are finished with it lithiumus....please don't keep the tool for 5 months though........I need it, I'm ready to use it, and I can turn it around in a weekend.

I'll send it to you after I'm done. I'm not going to keep it for 5 months but I'm also not going to turn it around in a weekend given that I'm usually pretty busy so I'll have to use it when time permits.

This is something that is provided for NSXPrime members for free and if you are in a rush and can't wait, you don't have to. Go to a dealer or buy yourself one of these. Please allow the people who have the tool to use it on their own time and refrain from putting any kind of time pressure on any of us.

In the 5 months that kitana had it, you could have posted and you would have been next in line. It wasn't until you noticed that NSX Pilot and I posted and bubbled the thread to the top did you jump in and now are rushing to get it.

I've been following this thread for years but only need to use it now since my abs was recently flushed when this thread first started.

OK guys I should give Kitaka the benefit of the doubt, he received the tool on 1/17 and posted on 6/15 that he was done with it. That is what I based my post on.

Lithimus - If you are not ready to use it after NSXpilot you should let the next person in line use it and then have them ship it to you. Its disappointing that you are going to borrow the tool if you can use it immediately. We're all busy these days.

Drew, thank you for providing this service to PRIME members.

You can remove me from the list, I'll pick one up at the dealer I need it this weekend.

Lithimus - If you are not ready to use it after NSXpilot you should let the next person in line use it and then have them ship it to you. Its disappointing that you are going to borrow the tool if you can use it immediately. We're all busy these days.

I didn't say that I wasn't ready to use it, I'm just not in a "rush" to use it and this isn't a "rush" service.

Re: Question about bleeding the ABS on a 2001

I have just changed the fluid and bled my brakes. I was going to do the ABS fluid change according to the "Dano" posts but my system is totally different. I don't even have a an ABS fluid reservoir. Is there a procedure to bleed the ABS on a 2001? I can't find anything on how to do it? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Question about bleeding the ABS on a 2001

I have just changed the fluid and bled my brakes. I was going to do the ABS fluid change according to the "Dano" posts but my system is totally different. I don't even have a an ABS fluid reservoir. Is there a procedure to bleed the ABS on a 2001? I can't find anything on how to do it? Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128264

I just would like to get on the list for the ABS tool;
Who has it now?

Back