How 'bout that stock market?

ugh...today is my busy day @ the office....no trading today. BAH. You guys are making me anxious.....must...have.....crack.

ugh...today is my busy day @ the office....no trading today. BAH. You guys are making me anxious.....must...have.....crack.

just tell everyone they are gonna have to wait until 4. This guy called me yesterday at 3:55 if you can belive that. I flicked the phone open said call back at 4 and hung it up before he even said a word. He is a pretty slow talker too so I knew I wasn't letting him start talking.

just tell everyone they are gonna have to wait until 4. This guy called me yesterday at 3:55 if you can belive that. I flicked the phone open said call back at 4 and hung it up before he even said a word. He is a pretty slow talker too so I knew I wasn't letting him start talking.

Unfortunately I don't have that kind of swing here. :(
And I've got class tonight....and a lot of reading to do..........ahhhhhhhhhhh

Put in the work and it'll be smooth sailing soon. :)

Unfortunately I don't have that kind of swing here. :(
And I've got class tonight....and a lot of reading to do..........ahhhhhhhhhhh

Put in the work and it'll be smooth sailing soon. :)

I like my job too, but it never get's in the way of my trading. The only thing I let get in the way of my trading is the gym but playing 4hr charts I just look at 9-1-5 so it's not a big time sink. up about 12% so far this month. Goal is 10-15% a month. Do good in school as well, I never went I started working for HP @ 19 and was always working, school open's doors if you need it. I think next year I am going to goto a cooking school just to learn something new.

I like my job too, but it never get's in the way of my trading. The only thing I let get in the way of my trading is the gym but playing 4hr charts I just look at 9-1-5 so it's not a big time sink. up about 12% so far this month. Goal is 10-15% a month.

Unfortunately, job AND class get in the way of my gym time.

I was looking at pics of myself from about two years ago and I've lost all the physique I had. Made the decision to get back where I was. Hitting it big time again. Just started 2 weeks ago. Man its great how well your body remembers how to put on muscle. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, job AND class get in the way of my gym time.

I was looking at pics of myself from about two years ago and I've lost all the physique I had. Made the decision to get back where I was. Hitting it big time again. Just started 2 weeks ago. Man its great how well your body remembers how to put on muscle. :biggrin:

I woke up this morning at 7 am and couldn't get back to sleep. Usually I sleep until 8 or 8 30 so I thought about going on the treadmill for a while and I had no trouble getting back to sleep after that. I just can't get into working out.

Disclaimer I am 6 foot and 185 pounds. I am not fat but I do need to get some exercise I just can't get motivated to do it.

I woke up this morning at 7 am and couldn't get back to sleep. Usually I sleep until 8 or 8 30 so I thought about going on the treadmill for a while and I had no trouble getting back to sleep after that. I just can't get into working out.

Disclaimer I am 6 foot and 185 pounds. I am not fat but I do need to get some exercise I just can't get motivated to do it.

6.0 - 185 is by NO MEANS FAT. I'm 5'8" - 160..and I'd venture to say I look decent...but i'll be back up to 180 soon. :)

At this point the only thing that matters is my health, I got the rest of it pretty much covered. The gym sucks I hate it but I love getting strong, I go 2-4 hours a day 4-5 times a week and take a ton of different shakes and shit to make sure I am getting the most out of it. I really think if you are physically heathy that it helps your mental health as well, makes you feel better and such too. I know this is off topic stuff but when I started trading I got huge, all I did was look at charts 15+ hours a day and order in food and never moved. I will never let myself go again, yes I was making good money but I was killing myself with food.

At this point the only thing that matters is my health, I got the rest of it pretty much covered. The gym sucks I hate it but I love getting strong, I go 2-4 hours a day 4-5 times a week and take a ton of different shakes and shit to make sure I am getting the most out of it. I really think if you are physically heathy that it helps your mental health as well, makes you feel better and such too. I know this is off topic stuff but when I started trading I got huge, all I did was look at charts 15+ hours a day and order in food and never moved. I will never let myself go again, yes I was making good money but I was killing myself with food.

I like to eat but I don't over eat. I didn't eat that much at all yesterday, somedays I don't feel hungry other days I am starving. Yesterday I ae Bjs ad f cse ate breafas I was eat breakfast.

I like to eat but I don't over eat. I didn't eat that much at all yesterday, somedays I don't feel hungry other days I am starving. Yesterday I ae Bjs ad f cse ate breafas I was eat breakfast.

Just get a phonecall, lol?

Giving everything back today. And then some. :eek:

On the bright side, I sold my USO for a tidy profit.

Oh, SNAP I just shorted 5k of TSL at 47.47 and covered it at 45.72

I hate solar!!!!!!!!!!!

There's another sea-doo. :wink:

Back