Finally ready to show her off - CCWs

Funny, I see these on M3's and they do absolutely nothing for me but they really work well on your car. Very nice.

It takes the right car I think. That's why I was worried when I ordered them for the NSX. Wasn't sure at all if they would look at home.

Here are some more random shots. I haven't done anything with the car lately due to a wedding, a move, a job change and a tight budget with my wife going back to school. That being said, I'm not sure I want to do anything else with the exterior anyways.

Next items are: timing belt and other maintenance, RPS carbon-carbon clutch (I have the single puck and the engagement is absolutely terrible), muffler or recirc for the waste gate dump (car is tremendously loud), a retune for maybe 500rwhp, track wheels and tires and perhaps some basic audio work.

nsx_side_apt.jpg

nsx_rear_garage.jpg

nsx_jackedup.jpg

nsx_front_lip_garage.jpg

nsx_front_garage.jpg

nsx_rear_steam.jpg

Wow. Probably my favorite "stanced" nsx thus far. Not too over-the-top and ridiculous. If you did want to lower it an inch or so more you would probably need to relocated front fender liners over the tabs and bend them in, rear should clear. But your boosted, so who cares. Super nice, those last few Nextel camera phone pix do no justice to your car.

Wow. Probably my favorite "stanced" nsx thus far. Not too over-the-top and ridiculous. If you did want to lower it an inch or so more you would probably need to relocated front fender liners over the tabs and bend them in, rear should clear. But your boosted, so who cares. Super nice, those last few Nextel camera phone pix do no justice to your car.

Thank you. It's already pretty aggressive for me, ride height-wise, so I'll probably just work on the front fender liners and hopefully that'll be that. Yeah the last few pics were just random things I had since the first posting (I had used my work SLR for those as I no longer have my 30D and glass).

Back