• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

f1spec Full bucket racin seats. in frp,cf,ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me look through my database and contact them , its gonna take awhile though

ming

it seems like all the email and the phone numbers i contacted are no longer in use ,
i'm sorry guys , but i'll keep looking for you guys

That sucks......:frown:

sorry , i'll keep looking ,

while you're waiting you can check out these pics

just got some pics of the type r1 in ck red up
up for the hotness

t6xo4h.jpg

9ittmr.jpg

t6v76a.jpg

Dam those are hot. I think I saw these in Blurrys NSX. Send me a PM with your super-duper-loyal customer-local Nor-Cal-buddy price.

Dam those are hot. I think I saw these in Blurrys NSX. Send me a PM with your super-duper-loyal customer-local Nor-Cal-buddy price.

you know i take care of everyone,
if anyo f you guys need pricing , feel free to pm me or message me here on the thread

ming

looking nice.

remember guys , i'm here to help , so there is never a stupid question. if you have any questions , let me know and i'll help you guys =D

ming

could i get more pics of R1 vegas??

I need sliders for a seat that is very similar to the Type R1 seat that you are selling.

Do you have the Buddy club seat sliders in stock?

Do they have mounting tabs for the seat belts?

Trying to save myself some time without fabricating the entire bracket. I’m thinking that if I get a set from you I will just have to drill some holes and bolt them in?

Can you PM me with a price and dimensions of the sliders if you have them?

Thanks, Charles

I need sliders for a seat that is very similar to the Type R1 seat that you are selling.

Trying to save myself some time without fabricating the entire bracket. I’m thinking that if I get a set from you I will just have to drill some holes and bolt them in?

Thanks, Charles

Let me know what seat you have , and i'll see what i can do ,

buddy club rails are in stock .
and they do have seat belts tabs to mount the stock seat belt buckles.

ming

ming

I have a set of Bride Brix II

Still no buyers in AZ? lol I'd still like to try out a seat.

For over a whole year, ming has repeatedly said " I'll check my data base and let you know" to a bunch of interested people on the west coast. Never got or saw a reference anywhere and I am not in the boonies, but right here in socal, probably the biggest aftermarket area in the country. How in the world can you expect anyone to buy a seat without trying it for size and fit ? Looks like a great product but...

For over a whole year, ming has repeatedly said " I'll check my data base and let you know" to a bunch of interested people on the west coast. Never got or saw a reference anywhere and I am not in the boonies, but right here in socal, probably the biggest aftermarket area in the country. How in the world can you expect anyone to buy a seat without trying it for size and fit ? Looks like a great product but...

the things, is me looking throught my data base /quick books, only some have number and some don't .

even though if they had numbers they would have to agree to meet up the person ,
i'm not in charge of these poeple, i'm sorry to say
i'm trying my best to find people in everyones area with the seat they want .

ming

the things, is me looking throught my data base /quick books, only some have number and some don't .

even though if they had numbers they would have to agree to meet up the person ,
i'm not in charge of these poeple, i'm sorry to say
i'm trying my best to find people in everyones area with the seat they want .

ming

Ming,
Two questions:
1. Have you tried to ask any customer in socal ?
2. since you are the sole distributor of these seats in the country (?), have you considered appointing a couple of dealers in key markets ? I am sure they would be willing to have a seat or two for demo purposes.

Ming,
Two questions:
1. Have you tried to ask any customer in socal ?
2. since you are the sole distributor of these seats in the country (?), have you considered appointing a couple of dealers in key markets ? I am sure they would be willing to have a seat or two for demo purposes.

we did have a dealer in socal ,
but with the economy being how it is, alot of dealers are closing down .
i can not force someone to be a dealer of mine, but they would have to inquire for being a dealer for me .
and dealers would have to purchase the seats , if they wanted floor samples.

ming

Can I come see the seats this weekend? I called your number but got no repsonse and left message as well. Call me back when you get a chance..
I can come after the basketball game if you like. I work on weekdays...

Can I come see the seats this weekend? I called your number but got no repsonse and left message as well. Call me back when you get a chance..
I can come after the basketball game if you like. I work on weekdays...

if you would like to check out the seats on the weekend. please make an appointment on the weekdays so we can confirm a time to meet up on the weekend.

ming

the type 4's will all be in stock after this weekend guys ,
for all you guys that wanted to wait for them

Thanks, Charles

ming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back