• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

f1spec Full bucket racin seats. in frp,cf,ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ming.................love your seats. One question, can one buy the F1Spec seats without the 'F1Spec' logo on the bottom cushion of the seat?? No offense, but the logo is not very appealing.

Ming.................love your seats. One question, can one buy the F1Spec seats without the 'F1Spec' logo on the bottom cushion of the seat?? No offense, but the logo is not very appealing.

Agreed, I bought my seats and they came without the 'F1Spec' logo :smile:

6.jpg

I just wanted to give you guys an update on my seats.

I have had them installed for about 4-5 months and I still love them. They are very supportive, strong and from the looks of this photo very SEXY.

Ming is a stand up guy and I appreciated his help.

Hey I was wondering if the type III's meet criteria for NASA or SCCA sanctioned rules? Is the cloth fire retardent? Also are the fixed position seats structurally made of carbon/kevlar?

Hey I was wondering if the type III's meet criteria for NASA or SCCA sanctioned rules? Is the cloth fire retardent? Also are the fixed position seats structurally made of carbon/kevlar?

i have a bunch of people use our seats in NASA events.
so they do meet the criteria in the nasa rules..

they are frp then overlayed with carbon/kevlar

ming

I just wanted to let everyone know ,
that the black type r1's in FRP will be back in stock within a month and i'm taking pre-orders at a special pricing

ming

Ming... can you give us a general idea on seat width/fit.

For example.... I am 5'10" 180 lbs size 34 waist. What seats would be too narrow for a comfortable fit? It seams like some of the seats are narrower than others.

For example.... I am 5'10" 180 lbs size 34 waist. What seats would be too narrow for a comfortable fit? It seams like some of the seats are narrower than others.

the type 3,4,5 fit up to a 34 waist snuggly
i would say the most snug fit out of the 3 would be type 5

the type 1,2 fit up to a 40 waist

the type r1 fits up to a 38 waist

Introducing F1Specs's First reclinable office/Gaming Chair

pm me for pricing
comes in Black leather

mj93ir.jpg

4q0rc2.jpg

Your the exact same size as me, weight, height, and waist. I fit perfect into mine, but unfortunately I don't remember which type seat I have. I know its the one most similar to the type-r with the CF option.

F1 is the best seats for the money by far. And so light they made my brides feel like cement blocks. Either way, good luck with your choice.

Your the exact same size as me, weight, height, and waist. I fit perfect into mine, but unfortunately I don't remember which type seat I have. I know its the one most similar to the type-r with the CF option.

F1 is the best seats for the money by far. And so light they made my brides feel like cement blocks. Either way, good luck with your choice.

Same here. I like the seats but when I sat in the R1 my shoulders were positioned forward a bit more than I'd like.

thanks ,

thanks for the remarks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back