• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

f1spec Full bucket racin seats. in frp,cf,ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you recover in leather? I think the cloth seats look kinda cheap in a car that came with leather....Just my 2cents!! p.s seats are smoking otherwise!!:biggrin:

sorry we can't cover them in leather. but i can do
a special order for a group buy of them in the same style if you guys like. for ex. type 3 in blk leather with kevlar. i can do a special order if there is an order of 10 sets and a 10 percent deposite from you guy .

let me know

do the new reclineables come with buddy club sliders too?

Alright I am biting the bullet let you guys know how I like em once they are in... getting to kevlar recliners :)

sorry the reclionables dont' come with the buddy club low down system. you would have to use the either the bride LR or RO rail system of the sparco bottom mount rail system.

ming

The only reason I would be interested in seats is to lose some weight off the car. So to get me interested I need to know...

1. What are the weight of these seats?!?!?!?

2. What are the weight of the stock seats?

Kind of can't believe you are selling performance seats and don't list the weights of them. That was a little sad. :frown:

J. R.

Has anyone bought these seats ?

Any close up, more detailed photos of the seats ?

Weight of these seats ?

SHOULD have mine in the next week or so let you guys know... I have sat in them before both type 1's and reclineables at F1 and was ready to get the type 1's but then the R1's got released and are awesome :) so my order has been placed through the shop I frequent will post pics when I get em in the car ;)

was going to check them out last weekend, but they never called back.. I'll try again this weekend.

nim

I am also considering these if there is serious weight reduction. I heard you had a seat weighting in at 12lbs. Is this true Ming? If so which one is it.

I know the stock seats are about 37lbs a piece; 75lbs with the set. If the F1s are 12lbs and lets add 3 lbs per bracket, 15 lbs or 30lbs total - 75 lbs is about 45lbs reduction. I feel that might be worth it.

Can you confirm any of this Ming?

F1 spec:
Any word with weight yet?? I guess it doesn't matter, I'm heading there this weekend anyway and feel it for myself. But I'm sure all these guys are interested as well..

niM

F1 spec:
Any word with weight yet?? I guess it doesn't matter, I'm heading there this weekend anyway and feel it for myself. But I'm sure all these guys are interested as well..

niM

They are closed during weekend.

F1 spec:

niM

All of our fixed back full bucket racing seats (type 1,2,and 3) all weight around the weight of 12-16 lbs , this is without the brackets, sidemounts, and sliders

the weight of the full bucket reclinables are
34 lbs for the frp and 29 for the carbon kevlar. this is with the reclinable mechanism that is made of aluminum and steel.

They are closed during weekend.

we are open on the weekends on appoinments only. please give me a call at 415-734-6868 if you would to see the seats on the weekend. please call a day before hand to confirm that you are coming.

I've talked to nim and hes coming on saturday. but nim please call me friday before coming,.

Do we have a weight on each of the seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimdivino View Post
F1 spec:

niM

All of our fixed back full bucket racing seats (type 1,2,and 3) all weight around the weight of 12-16 lbs , this is without the brackets, sidemounts, and sliders

the weight of the full bucket reclinables are
34 lbs for the frp and 29 for the carbon kevlar. this is with the reclinable mechanism that is made of aluminum and steel.

but if you want me to get a weight of a single seat that you want . please ask. because if you wanted me to weigh every seat my boxx would be wth are you doing. cuz that means i would have to open 12 boxes and weigh all 12 seats.

cuz that means i would have to open 12 boxes and weigh all 12 seats.

Or you can just weigh one of the empty boxes, and then subtract that from the weight of the packaged seat. You won't have to open the box at all.

Just a suggestion. :)

Got my seats today look gorgeous!! Kevlar reclineables... will post pics when I finish making the brackets and install em ;)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE weight the seat before you install it. CMon......right now......go put it on your bathroom scale and let us know!

J. R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back