• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Difflow NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Difflow NSX Diffusers in stock

Our diffuser extends much murther forward towards the front of the car, and it also sticks out in the rear about an inch for the best air channeling.

.. Would it be possible to make the find a bit more round towards the rear edges for those with longer driveways..?

So 2 people in the bay area has the diffuser so far?

Anyone else?

I'll be the 3rd.....

Bat you won't regret it - totally changes the look of the rear, very exotic look for sure! However keep in mind you will lose more ground clearance in the rear during entry/exit of driveway angles so be very careful. I scraped mine once and I only drove it to Lowes! haha

check out this picture on my car:

IMG_0195.jpg

Bat you won't regret it - totally changes the look of the rear, very exotic look for sure! However keep in mind you will lose more ground clearance in the rear during entry/exit of driveway angles so be very careful. I scraped mine once and I only drove it to Lowes! haha

IMG_0195.jpg

My driveway is steep and I will probably scrape. I'm getting this for special occasion drives/shows. I do need to get the KW V3 installed so I can raise the height of my NSX a little....

I believe it would be a good idea to stock a few outer replacement fins. Those are typically the fins that rub/scrape when exiting a parking lot at an angle. I only wish the DF outers were replacable.:frown:

IMG_0195.jpg
Where's the rest of the pic's??? Your holding out:frown:

Where's the rest of the pic's??? Your holding out:frown:

LOL it was dark outside so never drove the car for more pictures, patience is a virtue :)

Anybody get the railer yet? Post em up if u got em, so i can put my order in. :tongue

Anybody get the railer yet? Post em up if u got em, so i can put my order in. :tongue

Yeah, HIJACKER on these forums has it, he sent me a nice review about it on the track. He'll be posting pictures this week he said. :) I'm just as anxious as you guys to see pics!

The next person to order an NSX diffuser (Original or Railer), gets a free Difflow T-shirt.

We have been so busy that we haven't had time to take a look at the 91-01 NSX. There isn't a 91-01 NSX anywhere near where we are anyway, so next time I'm in a big city I'll try to get underneath of one. At this time, we only have the 2002-2005 diffuser, but you can upgrade to a DF valance and put our diffuser on and it will fit perfect.

Come to Chicago, you can get underneath mine! :biggrin:

Yeah, HIJACKER on these forums has it, he sent me a nice review about it on the track. He'll be posting pictures this week he said. :) I'm just as anxious as you guys to see pics!

Yes sir - photos coming soon!

I'll have 2 original diffusers that are still available as of early next week. PM me.

BATMANs diffuser, getting assembled and boxed up tonight! He ordered a special one from me, with removable fins (not riveted). It's the RAILER.

Attachments

• batman2.jpg
    batman2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 215

I have more diffusers in stock!! PM me or give me a call, ready to make a deal! Let's get these things on some cars! Takes 20-30 minutes to install, no drilling, cutting or modification required!

Glenn 406-2O7-48OO

red8.jpg

black3.jpg

yellow5.jpg

red2.jpg

black2.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Last edited:

Here are some pics of the "Railer" track diffuser on an NSX. It's 1 inch longer than our original diffuser, with sharper fins.

silver2.jpg

silver1.jpg

Can you post up some pix of the part on a car with the car on a lift? Or at least high enough in the air to view the part of the diffuser that mounts towards the front of the car? I'm curious to see what that looks like, if it's open like it would be scooping air up like a shovel, or if it's mounted flush to the car to provide a smooth surface.

If this has already been posted, sorry in advance. However, I would still like to see a view from the front of the car looking towards the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back