• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Difflow NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like its worth while to make one for the pre 02. I saw this in person this weekend and it looks awesome

I'm happy to make a diffuser for the 91-01. It's difficult finding one anywhere near Missoula, MT with a NA1 NSX. If I do find somebody, they usually don't respond to me. I might make a seattle or portland trip in the coming month. Right now we are working on a Nissan GTR diffuser. I'll do the NSX NA1 next for you guys.

Glenn

I'm happy to make a diffuser for the 91-01. It's difficult finding one anywhere near Missoula, MT with a NA1 NSX. If I do find somebody, they usually don't respond to me. I might make a seattle or portland trip in the coming month. Right now we are working on a Nissan GTR diffuser. I'll do the NSX NA1 next for you guys.

Glenn
Woohoo!!! Looking forward to it. Can't wait. :)

Last edited:
Anyone in the seattle area (Eastern WA or Idaho would be preferred) with a 91-01 rear valance attached to their car? I will need to get under it for a few hours.

Glenn

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see the 91-01 rear valance is in the works!!! I can't wait to put my name down for one!

Would love the option of a RAILER...just in case I should ever need to replace one or two damaged fins (curbs, dogs, small children, etc)

Last edited:

Glenn
Very excited. I really want one of these bad

2.5 Months, many miles, and Unit still almost as perfect as when it came new:

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

Got scratches yes, but nothing bad, also unit still straight.

DSC00979.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

So, this is how dirty got in those many miles, as you can see, some dirt is collected, not much, also, as you also can see, the Exhaust gets completely covered. right Before the Oil Filter.

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

After a quick wash

DSC00992.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

Looks, pretty bad ass, not rice, not cheap as everyone says in real life, including many NSX owners.

Oscar

Another one who is also interested for pre 02'.

Thanks for the photos Oscar! Really appreciate the feedback.

And good news:

We are going to Seattle this Wednesday and Thursday to get underneath a 91 NSX and start on a diffuser for it!

We are also going to be trying out our nissan GTR diffuser for the first time as well! So to keep updated, please like us on facebook and follow our progress.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Difflow/146604452058102?sk=info

The NSX 91-01 diffuser should take no more than 2 months to create. I don't want to over promise anything, but it could also be sooner.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos Oscar! Really appreciate the feedback.

And good news:

We are going to Seattle this Wednesday and Thursday to get underneath a 91 NSX and start on a diffuser for it!

We are also going to be trying out our nissan GTR diffuser for the first time as well! So to keep updated, please like us on facebook and follow our progress.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Difflow/146604452058102?sk=info

The NSX 91-01 diffuser should take no more than 2 months to create. I don't want to over promise anything, but it could also be sooner.

Done!! Thanks for moving forward on the 91 diffuser. :D

I just wanted to chime in and say that I had a problem with my diffuser. I contacted Glenn and let him know about it. Let me just say that he went beyond the call of duty in helping me resolve my issues. So I would say that customer service from him is outstanding. The quality of the diffuser itself is fantastic. I am another very happy customer.

Thank you!

UPDATE: Seattle trip went great. We came up with a great mounting solution for the 91-01 rear valance. Over the next month or two, I'll keep all of you guys updated on it. We also got our Nissan GTR diffuser prototype mounted on a GTR and it looks fantastic. So please follow us on facebook for updates.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Difflow/146604452058102

For now, all you 02-05 NSX guys (Or DF rear valance owners), PM me.. I've got NSX Originals in stock NEXT WEEK and a used RAILER!

PM me for details!

Thank you!

UPDATE: Seattle trip went great. We came up with a great mounting solution for the 91-01 rear valance. Over the next month or two, I'll keep all of you guys updated on it. We also got our Nissan GTR diffuser prototype mounted on a GTR and it looks fantastic. So please follow us on facebook for updates.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Difflow/146604452058102

For now, all you 02-05 NSX guys (Or DF rear valance owners), PM me.. I've got NSX Originals in stock NEXT WEEK and a used RAILER!

PM me for details!
Thanks for the update. When you are ready for deposits let me know. Can't wait for this:biggrin:

I think this diffusers looks good.

How well does it work with speedbumps or on/off ramps?
Do (or will) the fins tend to hit the ground if your car is lowered?

And, most important, DOES IT WORK !!!

I think this diffusers looks good.

How well does it work with speedbumps or on/off ramps?
Do (or will) the fins tend to hit the ground if your car is lowered?

And, most important, DOES IT WORK !!!

Hi,

If your car is lower, it will be more prone to scrape of course, so be cautious.

If the front clears an incline, the rear will to: Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4-EzdX1lTU

Yes, it works! Customers that track their car have told me they feel the difference at high speeds. :)

This would look REALLY bad ass and be super light in a burnished Titanium... just a thought...

OK not just a thought...

Is it possible? It would match my exhaust... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back