• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Difflow NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

Already being done. In about a week and a half to 2 weeks we'll have our prototype "railer" version, with a longer body and sharper fins.

Glenn,

Can you make it so that the diffuser exits out a couple more inches for those that want more "race-version".

I'm on the fence since my NSX doesn't look like it can clear my driveway (I live in the hills) going in and out....

Difflow NSX Diffusers in stock

I've got a few in stock again. Takes me a few weeks to get them done usually, so grab one while you can. I also got our first ever "Railer" diffuser done for the NSX. It's the perfect track diffuser - it's 1 inch longer than our original diffuser and the fins are sharper. Takes literally 10 minutes to install either diffuser - no drilling required, very secure hold - looks incredible on the car in person. Here's a few pics of the original diffuser and the new "Railer" diffuser, side by side. I don't have a pic of the Railer on an NSX yet.

Prices:

Difflow 5 Element Original NSX Diffuser: $600+shipping
Difflow 5 Element Railer NSX Diffuser: $650+shipping

PM me, or order from the website: http://www.difflow.com You can call me as well. 406-2O7-48O0

Installation video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4-EzdX1lTU

Glenn

black3.jpg

black2.jpg

yellow1.jpg

299777_241271475924732_146604452058102_730449_1888429773_n.jpg

nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Difflow NSX Diffusers in stock

Way cool! I'm just wondering what the risk is of damaging it on steep driveways. Mine is not crazy steep but it is steep. Are you willing to shorten the fins for a custom order and/or adding a rubber compound/"padding" that would cushion some of the abrasion?

Any type of formal or informal testing to test drag?

-Paul

Whats the difference between the original and Railer?

Way cool! I'm just wondering what the risk is of damaging it on steep driveways. Mine is not crazy steep but it is steep. Are you willing to shorten the fins for a custom order and/or adding a rubber compound/"padding" that would cushion some of the abrasion?

Any type of formal or informal testing to test drag?

-Paul
FWIW I have the Df diffuser and I am only lowered on bilstiens. I am very careful entering/exiting anywhere I go and still on rare occasion I'll slightly scrape a fin. It's gonna happen no doubt. I think the alum. is gonna be more forgiving than my fiberglass though.

Does anyone have a performance review?

I'm assuming the primary benefit is going to be high-speed stability?

I'm going to get the crazy looking one that is on the Lotus for the NSX.

In powder coated gloss black too.

I can't wait to see how well my rear bumper and tail lights will keep looking clean like the sides of the NSX.

Just imagine the savings I will have with regards to not having to spray Zaino detailer on that rear bumper and worrying about scratching it.

Hi,

The Difflow "Railer" has the sharper, longer fins. This diffuser would be ideal if you are tracking your car and looking for a more performanced oriented diffuser. The body of the diffuser is 1 inch longer than our "Original" diffuser. The fins are sharper and stick out further, which allows air to be channeled further out the rear of the car due to the longer vertical surface. The "Original" diffuser has rounded fins, so the air will spill out sooner. Both diffusers look great and will serve their purpose, but if you are looking for performance and aggression, go with the Railer. One thing to take into consideration is that the Railer will be more prone to scrape on the ground when going up inclines, etc. It sticks an inch further out and doesn't have the round radius like our original diffuser does. The good thing about our diffusers is that they are aluminum. So bending a fin back isn't a big deal. You can also drill out the rivets, and we can send a replacement fin if necessary.

As far as testing goes for downforce, etc, we haven't done it yet. Wind tunnels are non existant in Montana, and they cost thousands of dollars for a session/to use one. With our Lotus, we did a string and yarn test, which showed how effective our diffusers were with the Elise and Exige. We carried our diffuser styles over to the Lotus Evora and the NSX. We've received dozens of testimonials from customers claiming how well the diffuser works and looks. Here's the video we did for the Elise/Exige.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8hIxMzqW0c

The NSX doesn't have a completely flat underbody like the Lotus does, so the diffusers full potential isn't being utilized. The diffuser does go under the car quite a ways, close to 40 inches - so this definitely helps out. If air goes over the diffuser, it can be released through the mesh on the 02+ rear valance. I plan on doing a string and yarn as quickly as I can, but there is only 1 NSX in this town and I'll see what I can do. The diffuser gets lots of comments, it looks great and I'm confident that it will be as sucessful as our Elise/Exige/Evora diffusers! It's just a great part, diffusers are in style, and it's priced right. No drilling/cutting required, easy on and off procedure.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or give me a call! I'm happy to help! :)

Last edited:

Ok just sold out! I'll have more in stock in 2-3 weeks, so get your name on my list and I'll get it done.

Thanks.

Got this beauty yesterday, going to be installed tomorrow, I can not wait!

Packaging was great, product quality is very solid and impressive ... is not that heavy as I was imagining it would be, the actual piece looks functional as the design really goes and covers all the air flow .. I am very happy and impressed, again, I can't wait to install this baby!

DSC09342.jpg

DSC09345.jpg

DSC09349.jpg

DSC09351.jpg

DSC09355.jpg

Thanks Glenn for the excellent customer service!

Oscar

Glad it arrived in one piece! There are 2 small clips in the zip lock bag, those go on the outside drill hole for extra support when fastening it to the rear valance. Excited for pics on the car!

I always post customer car photos on our website and facebook page - so check it out and "Like us" !! :) The next person to order an NSX Diffuser gets a free Difflow T-shirt.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Difflow/146604452058102

Glenn

Last edited:

thanks Glenn!

We got the box today and can't believe how lightweight it feels even though the box is huge! This will be going on my 2004 GPW baby later tonight...stay tuned as I post some pictures. Actually I have not bought any mods for this car so this is the first mod in almost a year now :)

Very excited right now....

:biggrin:

LOVE IT!

Installation: Installation really requires an extra person to help you adjust the alignment, so, get a patience girlfriend, a good friend and take your 30-40 minutes to install, if you do again it will take you like 10min, is just the first time takes time to get it right.

I have chosen to drill 2 holes on my valance as you can see on my 7th pic, I also added a strip of double side tape, but man, once you attach the front last bracket, this thing is not going ANYWHERE, I am just a bit paranoid.

Quality: SOLID and impressive and it looks very aggressive and doesn't look CHEAP quite the opposite.

Lowered NSX's: Guys with lowered NSX's … very lowered cars like mine might have problems in some estates, we did scrape a bit last night, I was certain that I was going to raise my car on the rear by .25 but after all day driving today around town, I realized is fine, I am also used to get in angles in and out inclines.

Looks: The diffuser goes "OUT" on the back -as you can see on my pic- .. I got shocked in the beginning then took me 5 seconds to get used, now, I actually LOVE IT since it flushes with the top part of our rear bumper.

Regrets: NONE

Recommended?: Absolutely, if you NSX is cleanly modded but you want some extra "spice" on the rear, GO AHEAD!

Quality vs the DF big rear diffuser: Don't get me wrong, I love the DF rear diffuser, I have both and of I had to chose I'll just chose difflow 100% … seems more functional, and it is a lot better quality since is made of aluminum, also the way that is installed is so much better.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks Glenn!

Oscar

:eek: looks awesome! Really fattens up the rear end! Really making me reconsider installing the one I have now and going with this one instead! Thanks for the pics 2jz and Oscar!

Last edited:

Looks SICK! Love your car. Can't wait to see more pics from the other guys :D

I'm a big fan of diffusers as I have the Downforce one myself. Looking at this DifFlow, it seemed to have too many fins. Then I got a chance to see this thing in person this weekend in Austin on Eric's red NSX and the diffuser is amazing! Looks very exotic. If or when I part with my downforce, I'm coming your way. :wink:

difflow you need to put your stickers on the other way.

Oscar how are your turn signals in the tails red?

I'm a big fan of diffusers as I have the Downforce one myself. Looking at this DifFlow, it seemed to have too many fins. Then I got a chance to see this thing in person this weekend in Austin on Eric's red NSX and the diffuser is amazing! Looks very exotic. If or when I part with my downforce, I'm coming your way. :wink:
How about you sell me your df diffuser to make parting with it easier!

WOW Oscar, you make me want to open my box...hehehe

Got mine last Friday but been so busy have yet to even open the box but those pictures look S I C KKKKKK :biggrin:

I can't wait to get this on my NSX and see how it looks. Now I have my LED's up front and this awesome diffuser on the rear...hehe

I want one. Please add me to the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back