• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Difflow NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

difflow you need to put your stickers on the other way.

Oscar how are your turn signals in the tails red?

Hi! Well, I used the TESTORS Clear apple candy red transparent paint for models:

http://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagories/Paint_and_Construction/TES00001605/product.php

I masked all around (and covered with long towels the fenders since it's spray) I did 2 layers and voila! took me like 15 minutes total (making takes 10!)..

The good thing is that if I decide to remove, the paint comes off extremely easy with a paint thinner :) .. The thing is that since my car is red, those orange circles were reminding me those old school preludes for some reason ... but in the same time, I like the circles there.

Oscar

WOW Oscar, you make me want to open my box...hehehe

Got mine last Friday but been so busy have yet to even open the box but those pictures look S I C KKKKKK :biggrin:

I can't wait to get this on my NSX and see how it looks. Now I have my LED's up front and this awesome diffuser on the rear...hehe

Dude, your car is going to look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING with this unit! Man I can't wait to see it!

Oscar

Re: Difflow NSX Diffusers in stock

Will they work with the DownForce 02 rear valence?

B@t

If the DF 02+ rear Valance is molded on the OEM, I don't see why not.

Oscar

Looking at this DifFlow, it seemed to have too many fins. Then I got a chance to see this thing in person this weekend in Austin on Eric's red NSX and the diffuser is amazing! Looks very exotic. If or when I part with my downforce, I'm coming your way. :wink:

Agree, funny, I have 2 extra fins from DF (for emergency) and I tried actually to install them, with no success, I always wanted to have 6 fins to it looked more functional and ecstatically pleasing, this is why this one works for me :)

Oscar

I'm a big fan of diffusers as I have the Downforce one myself. Looking at this DifFlow, it seemed to have too many fins. Then I got a chance to see this thing in person this weekend in Austin on Eric's red NSX and the diffuser is amazing! Looks very exotic. If or when I part with my downforce, I'm coming your way. :wink:

It did look good. I think of getting one as well!!:biggrin:

The red nsx in my first post has the DF valance, our diffusers fit perfectly with it.

I will also agreee that the DF rear valence works. I just test fit mine not 1 hour ago. Seriously, this diffuser is awesome and I cant wait to test it on the road. I am a very happy customer.

I will also agreee that the DF rear valence works. I just test fit mine not 1 hour ago. Seriously, this diffuser is awesome and I cant wait to test it on the road. I am a very happy customer.

Good deal. Post some pics or email me some pics if you can, I could really use some more for the website and our facebook page.

http://www.difflow.com/nsx_5elementoriginal.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Difflow/146604452058102?v=info

red7.jpg

thank you Glenn for an awesome product, wanted to share prior to install:

(finally a mod that is worthy of my NSX, I have not done any mods to this car in almost a year as I have not seen anything that special worth installing until now.....)

*Good bye to the Mode1 CF lip diffuser :biggrin:

IMG_0186.jpg

thank you Glenn for an awesome product, wanted to share prior to install:

(finally a mod that is worthy of my NSX, I have not done any mods to this car in almost a year as I have not seen anything that special worth installing until now.....)

*Good bye to the Mode1 CF lip diffuser :biggrin:

IMG_0186.jpg

You're welcome, thank you!

I'm excited for some pictures installed.

We got side-tracked last night so no finished pictures just yet but I do want to let you guys know one thing for those worried about how low it will be.

An easy way to gauge this is to look at your rear lower brace as a guide point. That will be the lowest point of the car, not the fins because the fins actually point up slightly in the rear. So in my case I know certain speed bumps will hit my rear lower brace so it will definitely scrape the diffuser and to avoid those areas.

The design of this piece is actually quite nice because it essentially has a U_shaped end that clamps over the rear brace. So it adds very little thickness to the overall clearance of the car's underside.

The only time you have to be careful is entering/exiting steep driveways but this is a normal issue with any lowered or modified sports car really so the owner just has to be aware.

here's one more snap shot prior to the installation.

IMG_0187.jpg

I can tell you that installed the new diffuser makes my NSX look 10x more exotic and I love it. Once we get the car cleaned up we'll take some nice pictures for sure.

rick

How do these mount without drilling? Will this diffuser work with the NA1 rear end?

Very interesting product and I am excited to hear back. Thanks!

No. Difflow is designing diffuser for the pre '02s. Speaking of which...any updates on those?

We have been so busy that we haven't had time to take a look at the 91-01 NSX. There isn't a 91-01 NSX anywhere near where we are anyway, so next time I'm in a big city I'll try to get underneath of one. At this time, we only have the 2002-2005 diffuser, but you can upgrade to a DF valance and put our diffuser on and it will fit perfect.

So 2 people in the bay area has the diffuser so far?

Anyone else?

I'll be the 3rd.....

I'm a big fan of diffusers as I have the Downforce one myself. Looking at this DifFlow, it seemed to have too many fins. Then I got a chance to see this thing in person this weekend in Austin on Eric's red NSX and the diffuser is amazing! Looks very exotic. If or when I part with my downforce, I'm coming your way. :wink:

Since you have seen it in person, is it like DF diffusor with more fins?

Our diffuser extends much murther forward towards the front of the car, and it also sticks out in the rear about an inch for the best air channeling.

Our diffuser extends much murther forward towards the front of the car, and it also sticks out in the rear about an inch for the best air channeling.

^Exactly....the Downforce one looks very OEM like...and I like mine very much. The DifFlow looks very race like and exotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back