Colored 02+ NSX Headlights... what do you think??

Man... they look awesome..... i WILL do that to mine....for sure...

i just don't know exactly what...

4 options for my Red Coupe:

1 - Red like NSX-R
2 - Red allover like sorcery picture
3 - Black like NSX-R
4 - Black allover like sorcery picture

man...i'm really happy for you.... no need to thank me..i just brought up a subject i've been wondering for sometime...

My vote is for

1 - Red like NSX-R

Thanks Nuno for this thread. I wouldn't have thought about doing it if not for you. They are reassembled and ready to go back to the shop tomorrow :biggrin: .

Best i can do for now :tongue: .

DSCF0612.jpg

Cant wait to see it on your car :).

Bat™

Wow, that looks insane!!! + 1 can't wait to see it on the car.

I am so excited, can't wait too see how everything looks. In addition to the headlights i had the front emblem removed. Also a Downforce front lip (LBBP) and front NSX-R chassis bar (LBBP) installed.

Now all i need are some new wheels and bilsteins and i will be set :biggrin: .

I am so excited, can't wait too see how everything looks. In addition to the headlights i had the front emblem removed. Also a Downforce front lip (LBBP) and front NSX-R chassis bar (LBBP) installed.

Now all i need are some new wheels and bilsteins and i will be set :biggrin: .

You might as well throw in the LBBP underwear to complete the look.:biggrin:

LOL, I just realized that Mike doesn't have an avatar. Perhaps he hasn't had his car in his possession long enough to take a pic!:)

Thanks Nuno for this thread. I wouldn't have thought about doing it if not for you. They are reassembled and ready to go back to the shop tomorrow :biggrin: .

Best i can do for now :tongue: .

DSCF0612.jpg

Mike,
I think your new headlights are going to look great. Please post some photos when you get your NSX back next week.

LOL, I just realized that Mike doesn't have an avatar. Perhaps he hasn't had his car in his possession long enough to take a pic!:)

That's almost correct. I purchased the car during last winter. When the weather started getting nice the car went into the shop at that is where it has been since. I do have a few pic's but they look wintry (grass and plants look dead).

But a photo shoot is coming very soon :biggrin: .

Mike,
I think your new headlights are going to look great. Please post some photos when you get your NSX back next week.
Thanks Alan, you can count on it.

Hi guys,

I have been working out of town for the last week and the shop called to say the car was finished. I took a cab this afternoon to pickup the car but when i was looking it over i found a few things that they will have to fix so i didn't get to bring it home :frown: . I will still be working out of town next week but they said it will be ready when i get back next Friday.

It looks very good especially the headlights. They look fantastic, really changes the front look of the car. I was kind of worried that it would look cheesy but it looks so good i am sure some of you will be doing this mod. I am so glad i decided to do them. Nuno, I owe you big time :wink: .

I am sorry i don't have any pic's but i thought i was bringing it home so i didn't take my camera. But believe me it is going to be worth the wait.

Hi guys,

I have been working out of town for the last week and the shop called to say the car was finished. I took a cab this afternoon to pickup the car but when i was looking it over i found a few things that they will have to fix so i didn't get to bring it home :frown: . I will still be working out of town next week but they said it will be ready when i get back next Friday.

It looks very good especially the headlights. They look fantastic, really changes the front look of the car. I was kind of worried that it would look cheesy but it looks so good i am sure some of you will be doing this mod. I am so glad i decided to do them. Nuno, I owe you big time :wink: .

I am sorry i don't have any pic's but i thought i was bringing it home so i didn't take my camera. But believe me it is going to be worth the wait.

HAHA, I think we owe you big time. I'm sure that after everyone sees your car, its going to start a new trend.

OK guys, here's an update.

There's no turning back now. The headlights are apart and no broken clear covers :biggrin: . It was not easy but i was able to separate them. The sealer they used was unbelievable, it just kept stretching and at times i had to cut it with a razor knife. I will take them back to the shop tomorrow.

edit....I couldn't wait so i took them back today. I don't need any delays, she's been gone long enough.

btw.. i think i found the "bouncing headlight" problem and when i have a little more time to look at it i will post about it.

DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0542.jpg

not bad at all. :smile:

(...) Nuno, I owe you big time :wink: .
(...)

Dude, no need to thank me...man...i'm really glad you liked the idea and had the balls to do it...they're gorgeous...i'm ansious to see them installed :wink:

i just wonder when will i have funds to do the same (but in red)....life is hard...and very slow here in Portugal (moneywise)

Hi guys,

:frown:

Comtec, let me be the first to say HOLY HOT DAMN that's badass!!! lol congratz dood.... amazing work! Although, personally I would have kept the front emblem but thats just me ;) Looks naked without it! hehe

Daaaaaaaaaaaang! Sweet blue hotness:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comtec bro! That was worth the wait! Your new wheels are really going to set that off!

i like how the bump in the headlamp cover is a lot more pronounced now. looks awesome. Makes me want to retract my statement in different thread about how I would take a R33 GTR over any NSX =)

Mike,

i saw your photos and my jaw dropped to floor level..... and it won't come up to it's place

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i will definitively do that to mine.....

congratulations....

don't know what else to say.....

Damn that looks HOTTT!!

Do you have any pics from further away and with less glare?

AMAZING.
Ravi

Thanks guys,

I am very happy with it. The front lip is also new and i included a pic (for WingZ) of the front NSX-R chassis bar that i also had installed and painted. When i get the wheels on next week i will post lots of pics in the picture gallery :smile: .

Nuno, Be careful not to step on your lip :biggrin: .

Damn that looks HOTTT!!

Do you have any pics from further away and with less glare?

AMAZING.
Ravi

Ravi,
I didn't get the car untill late today and the light was not that great for photos. I will take some tomorrow with better light :wink: .

Back