• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carbon 6: Super GT Mirror

pm sent

mh5baq.jpg

:tongue::tongue:
6jd7rp.jpg

iphone photo shoot:frown:

synth19 said:
The work, craftmanship is certainly worth the price. However, if Jeff was inclined to make a few more sets, I would encourage it so others can enjoy this product.

I purchased these mirrors for one reason- they are the best aftermarket mirrors available. We have to keep in mind that Jeff is literally making these by hand. We are getting these at a great price considering the time and R&D he spends on each set. This alone justifies the price.

There is no reason to ask everyone on the list for an OK considering they have not paid for the product yet. But, they should have the option to remove their name from the list if they don't like the idea of more sets going into production.

But just keep in mind, someone else will scoop up your slot!

I am 100% ok for more of these to hit the market. Let more people have the opportunity to enjoy these!

Spoken like a true gentleman. People like you are what makes this site so great.

I don't want the mirrors, just had to give a shout out to synth19 for being so awesome :cool:

Mike

^ +1 100%

i think that going from a 12 unit limited edition to something like 24 unit limited edition won't hurt their value. And this way, more primers that want them, are able to get them.

I love the mirrors and i want them, but i can't afford their high price, so i won't buy them.

Love Prime.

Nuno

I wanted to post an update. I had a slight delay on the current batch. Some of the parts had to be scrapped and redone. There were some frosty areas that seemed to be moisture that got trapped in the resin itself. I had to order a fresh batch of epoxy resin (should be in today). I did not want to take a risk it would happen again. I should be back on track now.

I apologize for the delay. I know some are eagerly waiting for their set.

Jeff

The original reservation list was all mixed up as some people passes their turn and some changed their minds as to the finish they wanted.

These are the ones that are ready to ship

serial number p005 (Dark Smoke)
serial number p007
serial number p009

p005 (Dark Smoke) will be offered to IsR (next in line for Smoked)
p007 (assigned to junior40er) paid/shipped
p009 will be used to exchange socold57 (p003) to adjust for viewing and updated finish

p003 (dark Smoke) will be rebuild and offered to Frank Spano. (Next in line for smoked)

I have 2 left to complete in the 12 unit batch. those will be offered to

p010 Stormrider
p011 NSX-BOX

Last edited:
Back