• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carbon 6: Super GT Mirror

JP Aero directly.

I'm pretty sure they are out of stock but worth a shot. When I ordered mine they said they only had one left and then Synth ordered his after. Tell them you are a member of prime and they should give you a discount as well. I ordered mine a few months back and he said they only had one other one available but may have more now.

I'm pretty sure they are out of stock but worth a shot. When I ordered mine they said they only had one left and then Synth ordered his after. Tell them you are a member of prime and they should give you a discount as well. I ordered mine a few months back and he said they only had one other one available but may have more now.

That is true. They actually were out of stock when I ordered, but then found one through one of their distributors IIRC...

This view of Jeff's car just says EXOTIC in so many ways....only the steering wheel badge gives it away, sorta! hehe

Love the mirror!

MR12.jpg

Next 2 sets will ship out mid-late next week.

3. socold57
4. Blue Batmobile

Following week I will start the next group.

5. Synergy004
6. FD3SNSX

Nice, please let me know when you want me send the fund.

P.S I want mine with DF style dark clear

Thanks
Tae

Update: The second set(s) should be done today. I ended up putting the tint between layers of clear. It added a day of spraying but makes for a nicer finish. I will assemble them tomorrow and have them ready to go out. Next batch (5-6) will start Monday, as scheduled.

The more I imagine seeing a set of these on my car - the more I like them!

Lucky for me they are sold out so that makes it easier to sleep at night not having to find a way to come up with the cash...hehe

VRooM.... if you ever decide to make another batch, count me in.

i wish he would make some more instead of making a limited set. also in fiberglass option would be kewl for some people that doesnt have enough money for the carbon fiber option or the option to color match them instead of painting over the carbon fiber wasting all vrooms effort to get the weave on there flawlessly.

The work, craftmanship is certainly worth the price. However, if Jeff was inclined to make a few more sets, I would encourage it so others can enjoy this product.

I have considered that. The only way to be fair to all would be to get the approval from every previous buyers before any additional sets could be made. The amount of time that has to be allocated to make these is extensive. If there is a consensus to make more, I may hold off until fall to restart production. I guess we can cross the bridge when we get to it. Currently, only 4 of the original 11 units are completed.

I have considered that. The only way to be fair to all would be to get the approval from every previous buyers before any additional sets could be made. The amount of time that has to be allocated to make these is extensive. If there is a consensus to make more, I may hold off until fall to restart production. I guess we can cross the bridge when we get to it. Currently, only 4 of the original 11 units are completed.

It has been mentioned many times by other buyers (in which I agree 100%) that the reason were willing to buy is the fact that theyre limited in production to this run here. Some of us are willing to drop big money on things because they are rare.

I purchased these mirrors for one reason- they are the best aftermarket mirrors available. We have to keep in mind that Jeff is literally making these by hand. We are getting these at a great price considering the time and R&D he spends on each set. This alone justifies the price.

There is no reason to ask everyone on the list for an OK considering they have not paid for the product yet. But, they should have the option to remove their name from the list if they don't like the idea of more sets going into production.

But just keep in mind, someone else will scoop up your slot!

I am 100% ok for more of these to hit the market. Let more people have the opportunity to enjoy these!

maybe im hater but the more we see em on a nsx i bet someone is gonna make a copy of it imo.and try to sell it for less, bc the price now not everyone is gonnna buy, this is my fav mod on my car even more than my mugen m7s so if jeff asks ima vote/say no. i like the fact its rare part and not every nsx will have it which was what jeff said he was gonna do in the first place a limited run and its gone and done.:frown:

Back