• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wanted: 95-97 NSX-T

Hello all-

I am looking for a gem with low miles. Red is out of the question.

My optimal car would be a 97 6-speed targa in Monte Carlo Blue.

I'm not trying to to be too terribly picky here, but I am willing to wait for the right car to come along.

If anyone knows of any 95-97 gems that are not red, then I'd be very interested.

I've got a 97 NSX-T, Spa Yellow w/40k miles. Aftermarket quad-tip exhaust and HKS intake.
Will not last long at $46,000

VA Dealer - will deliver free within 200 miles or pay a 1 way ticket to pick it up.

Originally posted by VTECmaniac:
Hello all-

I'm not trying to to be too terribly picky here, but I am willing to wait for the right car to come along.

If anyone knows of any 95-97 gems that are not red, then I'd be very interested.

------------------
Exotic & highline cars - check out http://www.sportscars4less.com/

Please check out my NSX for sale on eBay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867684822&rd=1

Thanks,
Richard

Hello all-

I've got a 99 Monte Carlo Blue, 31k miles, still 7 months factory warranty. Targa top, cd changer, tan interior. 6 speed.
Very nice & good condition.

That blue color is very rare. NO listings on cars.com or ebay.com in that color. Only 2 listings on Autotrader.com and both sky high prices.

Asking $55,000. That's wholesale and not taking into account the adjustment for color.
Email [email protected] if interested.

Hello all-

Back