• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: '97-'99 NSX-T

That seems like a very fair offer on the silver one, considering the curb rash, expired tires, and paint meter readings suggesting some left side bodywork, not to mention service just over a decade ago. The eval document suggests ~$105, which is just what I'd expect. I guess they're not in a rush if they're holding out for $140.

Wild Turkey -
We'll see. I sent them 6 recent BAT sales of cars with less miles for less money. Let's see if they respond to market factual information!

- Rob

You can lead a horse to water... or you may have to go another route - if you've got @centerpunch on the case, you've got the A-Team.

@Wild Turkey, @centerpunch -
That is really quite heart-warming, thanks, Gents! I got word back, no, but we will accept $130K. Hmm, no body damage on the Carfax, obviously an LA car that has spent its life going "up to" normal highway speeds on the 405. Maybe he'll come back begging, we will see. I trolled Google again today. People post these ads, when I call them, they have all (to date), said, oh, we sold that long ago. So pull the ad maybe? :)
- Rob

Where are you located.

Back