• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy Vivid Racing Advan RSII Wheel Group Buy

Guys any of you worried about not getting enough actual deposits to meet the minimum, we are past it already. Now, really, only question is do you want to be in this and save yourself a bunch of money or get something later at a much higher cost. I think I've done my job. Got the discount, got enough people, met the minimum. I hate to see anyone lose out. I hope everyone that signed up realizes its now or never.

Name: GRacer
Car: 1992 NSX
BBK: planned
Color: Hyper Silver
Size front: 18x8.5 et31 GTR face
Size rear: 19x10.5 et 25 GTR face
Centercaps: Advan Full Flat Cap in Hyper Black

i'm in auckland, new zealand 0632. can you please confirm the price as well as the overseas shipping cost for the above ? thanks.

Please email me directly..

Thanks to everyone that has placed an order.

Tires already starting to pile up here..
IMAG0213.jpg

Name: DELTACREW
Car: 1998 NSX
BBK: StopTech
Color: Hyper Black
Size Front: 17 x 8 et37 GTR face
Size Rear: 18 x 10 et35 GTR face
Lugnuts: Black Open End (included/group buy)
Deposit: 8-23-12

Thanks again Ahmed and Dave!

Name: nsx711
Car: 1991 NSX
BBK: No
Color: Hyper Black
Size front: 17x8 et 37 GTR face
Size rear: 18x10 et 35 GTR face
Tires, brand: No
Centercaps: Advan full flat hyperblack
Lugnuts: Muteki black open end
Deposit: Paid

Thanks Ahmed and Dave!

Name: LMR
Car: 2000 NSX
BBK: Not yet
Color: Semi Gloss Black
Size front: 17x8 et37 GTR face
Tires none
Tires size front: none
Tires rear: none
Centercaps: Advan Low Cap Black
Lugnuts: Mackin SR48 Open End Racing

Thanks Dave and Ahmed.

Name: Blood Stone
Car: 1991 NSX
BBK: None - will in the future
Color: Semi Gloss Black
Size front: 17x8 et37 GTR face
Tires:
Tires size front: none - Dunlop Star Spec Z1 215/40/17 waiting in the garage
Tires rear: Dunlop Star Spec Z1 265/35/18
Centercaps: Advan Z9566
Lugnuts: None - already have Muteki SR48 Open End

Last edited:
I can't believe how many waited literally until the last day. LOL...

Great response guys. This turned out quite successful. Thanks to everyone who participated. This for sure must have been one of the highest dollar group buys in prime history.

I guess I can relax now. I feel like I went through a meat grinder over the last few weeks.

Thanks for setting this up, you did a great job!!! I vote you get a discount on your set if we are voting :redface:

By the way, I placed my order on Tues, only posting today cuz it's Friday! :biggrin:

I can't believe how many waited literally until the last day. LOL...

Great response guys. This turned out quite successful. Thanks to everyone who participated. This for sure must have been one of the highest dollar group buys in prime history.

I guess I can relax now. I feel like I went through a meat grinder over the last few weeks.

Thanks for the order guys.. I will be coming in tomorrow for a few hours just to finish up a few people....

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has participated and have done nothing but show me nothing but love and great support from such great community. It has been one hell of ride these last few weeks and don't believe this will be the last one as Vivid is here to stay as a Vendor on Prime and provide you guys with all your needs. Vivid also will be making a Donation to Prime as well to make sure we do our fair share and give back to the community. Sharing is caring in this world they say.

Also guys please take a moment and send a shout out to Dave(Turbo2Go) this was his idea and made it happen. He put a lot of time sweat and tears beating me up over pricing and going back and forth making sure that the community was getting the best price and goodies. As being a Type R owner I know how a close knit community works and I have to say you guys Rock.. I can't wait to see the pictures once the wheels are mounted.

It was a number that landed between 20 and 40 is all I will say about it, it was more successful than I expected despite knowing some will back out like they always do on every group buy. i have no ill feelings towards anyone that couldn't, life's circumstances change and you can't always do what you want. I appreciated anyone that signed up, whether they actually made it or not. It was true support, and I want to say thank you, to those that bought and to those that tried but couldn't as well.

The reason I worked so hard to get so many people and went to other forums, was to ensure that the minimum was met and that the pricing I had gotten would be received by everyone.

That's why I was I upset at the other vendor deal, because it also followed me to sk2i like a shadow, tried to match my pricing and also ended the same day this one ended. I was infuriating to me on several counts, because it felt like a direct attempt to derail what I was trying to accomplish for everyone. I would like to have waited and negotiated a bit longer, but I was forced to stop. There is a lot more I can say, but in the interest of trying to be professional and moving on, I am going to leave it at this.

Anyway I think Vivid can be a great resource for many things. I was asked several times during this GB to include other models and brands. I chose not to. Believe it or not, I did not want to hurt any other GB's. Now that it is all over, I encourage anyone that wants wheels other than the RS to give Ahmed a shot. He is a great guy.

I think Ahmed said he will stay a few hours in the office today for any last minute people, and to finish this massive amount of paperwork. Thank you again to everyone that participated. Your participation is what allowed every other member to get the deals they got.

Also thanks to Lud who I believe truly has the best interest of prime members at heart. There were several times I wasn't sure of what to do but he helped me out. He is not uninvolved, he is a guy that tries very hard to keep anyone from being hurt during transactions on his site.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, No one was here on Sat to let me in and finalize everything. The final count is about 30 sets.. Just waiting until today for last minute people and will be sending the Purchase order over today..

If anyone is thinking is about making any changes please email before COB today..

Thanks again to Dave and Ahmed for this GB. First one I participated in for such a huge purchase. Definitely worth it. And a pleasure to talk to Ahmed while working out the details. Thumbs up to Vivid!

Thanks for much love guys.. it was a pleasure talking everyone and hope to put a name to a face..

Order was submitted earlier this week. Advan is going to verify the delivery date for me by Monday..We should be on schedule to the eta given..

Have a great weekend guys..

Back