• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy Vivid Racing Advan RSII Wheel Group Buy

was keen on this deal and sent PM and email to ahmed asking about the shipping cost - and never got any reply :(

I'll give Ahmed a call and see what happened. I'm sure he will take care of you regardless. I did get your PM and I did forward it as well. He had an enormous amount of work on his plate (he was still doing his regular job too besides the GB) and so this might have just been lost or something. I will personally get you some info on Monday. I won't leave you hanging man. I promise.

Last edited:
I'll give Ahmed a call and see what happened. I'm sure he will take care of you regardless. I did get your PM and I did forward it as well. He had an enormous amount of work on his plate (he was still doing his regular job too besides the GB) and so this might have just been lost or something. I will personally get you some info on Monday. I won't leave you hanging man. I promise.

hi... don't worry about it man. i had bought something else already. i made my purchase with tire-rack. they gave me a real good price, very good friendly responses for my emails (minutes between emails) for prices and shipping, and i made the deal the same day

and yep, you did give me a price for the wheels. i know ahmed is a busy boy, i just wish he had that tiny weeny spare moment to quote me the shipping price..

oh well.. may be he's only interested on USA orders only - a lot easier to ship

thanks anyway :)

hi... don't worry about it man. i had bought something else already. i made my purchase with tire-rack. they gave me a real good price, very good friendly responses for my emails (minutes between emails) for prices and shipping, and i made the deal the same day

and yep, you did give me a price for the wheels. i know ahmed is a busy boy, i just wish he had that tiny weeny spare moment to quote me the shipping price..

oh well.. may be he's only interested on USA orders only - a lot easier to ship

thanks anyway :)

No problem man, I am sorry for the delay. I'll take away Ahmed's bonus. :biggrin:

Meh you ain't the only one. I posted in the official group buy asking some questions about lugnuts, centercaps. No reply in the thread. Cool. Maybe the infos were confidential. Then I PMed the same questions plus to confirm about the wheel price one week before the group buy ended. No reply. It actually worked in my favor since I am contemplating selling the car some time next year. I just dont drive it enuf(6k miles for the past 18 months).

was keen on this deal and sent PM and email to ahmed asking about the shipping cost - and never got any reply :(

Meh you ain't the only one. I posted in the official group buy asking some questions about lugnuts, centercaps. No reply in the thread. Cool. Maybe the infos were confidential. Then I PMed the same questions plus to confirm about the wheel price one week before the group buy ended. No reply. It actually worked in my favor since I am contemplating selling the car some time next year. I just dont drive it enuf(6k miles for the past 18 months).

Ric, I replied to all your PM's and questions. Are you talking about me? I just went through and looked, and I did give you the final price before closing. Did you not get that? :confused:

^^ nope. I was talking about Ahmed. After I got your final pm about the wheel price, I PMed Ahmed, and the rest is, well....

You did great in coordinating this group buy, mang. Unfortunately you are not the seller.

I replied to all the pm's that were sent to me.. If I did miss someone I apologize and can take responsibility for it.

Regarding the Center caps and lug nuts everyone posted what they were getting as well Dave had all the information that I had..

Regarding International shipping I quoted the price and as well listed on the 1st page of the thread..

RsII in Hyper black up close.
387061_10151110356844471_290184757_n.jpg

2w5vbwx.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't a nig deal. Just another RSII photo of a wheel at a show close up.

Oh and it was next to a naked Jessica Alba.

Wasn't a nig deal. Just another RSII photo of a wheel at a show close up.

Oh and it was next to a naked Jessica Alba.

So where is that pic?:biggrin:

Looks like socold just fixed it. But he must have cropped Jessica.

Back