Unofficial Ferrari-Style/F1 Exhaust Thread

I believe this is what yall want to sound like?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JVjSma5XwA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JVjSma5XwA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

my friends challenge stradale (not stock) :eek:
sounds way better in person :)

Oh my!

Wow, Now that's what I call testing. Have you had one mounted on an auto? I read that Turbos are easier on the trans than superchargers (when shifting, no boost or something).

even though some of the nsx sound clips are amazing, i just realized that nothing besides a ferrari will ever sound like a ferrari.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yR69n_O7B_o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yR69n_O7B_o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I have the biggest crush on this girl..... hehe she has the best job in the world

Wow, Now that's what I call testing. Have you had one mounted on an auto? I read that Turbos are easier on the trans than superchargers (when shifting, no boost or something).

Not yet, but 400whp and 320lb/ft would probably shred an Auto tranny. However it's very easy to "detune" the power level to keep the drivetrain in one piece.

even though some of the nsx sound clips are amazing, i just realized that nothing besides a ferrari will ever sound like a ferrari.

And :confused: if you wanted an F-Car you need to buy one with a little horse on it?

And :confused: if you wanted an F-Car you need to buy one with a little horse on it?

I'm not taking any sides here. dont get me wrong, but aftering hearing this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uug4ENT2Tq4 my jaw literally just dropped.

I always thought that a nsx could sound similar to a ferrari with the right kind of exhaust. A few people on this forum claims for them to sound similar to a F1 or a Ferrari as well.

But clearly what I said still stands after hearing that F355.

This is not the diss the NSX over the Ferrari or visa versa. I still love my NSX very much.

I've heard people claim that but an NSX sounds like an NSX or a high revving 6 cylinder :smile:

I've heard people claim that but an NSX sounds like an NSX or a high revving 6 cylinder :smile:

well the c30 or c32 definitly have a very unique sound to them as well. also there are many of them with exhausts that would make them sound somewhat like a F-car if you don't listen to them back to back.

I still love the way the nsx sounds though, whenever I go past 5800rpm I always think "this is what real v-tec is suppose to sound like" and smile. The noise is also very spine tinggling still.

well the c30 or c32 definitly have a very unique sound to them as well. also there are many of them with exhausts that would make them sound somewhat like a F-car if you don't listen to them back to back.

I think on F-chat they have a NSX-Style/F1 Exhaust Thread..............or maybe it was the Civic/Corolla guys :confused:

You can't make an NSX sound like a Ferrari. You can only make an NSX louder. The NSX has a great sound in itself, you can slightly change the pitch but you won't get that scream that Ferraris/Lamborghinis have because the motors are designed differently.

Although you can get a new M5 to sound close, can't wait to hear an uncorked V8 M3 at 8,500rpm!

I'm actually kinda embarrassed of this thread. I think, I'm wondering how to make my nsx more nsx sounding ;)

I can see the F- Chat guys laughing their @sses off at us right now........

I'm actually kinda embarrassed of this thread. I think, I'm wondering how to make my nsx more nsx sounding ;)

I can see the F- Chat guys laughing their @sses off at us right now........

I've been trying to point this out...............are we not proud of the cars we own?

Admin PLEASE DELETE this Thread :biggrin:

haha those ferrari clips sound incredible.

I really need to get some good clips of my car for you guys. Although I wouldn't say it sounds like a Ferrari, it definitely sounds very F1 and quite unique. I have a clip here:

More to come soon, trust me. You will be shocked how good an NSX can sound.

I've been trying to point this out...............are we not proud of the cars we own?

Admin PLEASE DELETE this Thread :biggrin:

alright you win jeff. i tried to beat around the bush to redirect what i said earlier. but i just couldn't get around it =(.

but yes i'm a very very proud owner of this car.

alright you win jeff. i tried to beat around the bush to redirect what i said earlier. but i just couldn't get around it =(.

What did I WIN? I'm not trying to win it's just I don't want my can to sound like a V8 or an Fcar or..................

It's an NSX. The only sound thing I care about being in Cal is NOT getting the meatball "TooLoud" and kicked off the track :mad:

I know my exhaust sounds "as good" as a ferrari exhaust. As a matter of fact I know mine sounds better! It sounds exactly like a fire breathing nsx!

To all the f-car owners out there, for $30,000 +/- $10k, I can also get that awesome nsx sound for YOU too! Comes with it's own aluminum construction, 4 wheels and a 3.0 liter V6 in a mid engine design.

Back