Stock Market

dgp said:
And for $19.95 you can subscribe to my newsletter and find out what my signal to sell was....hehehe:D
You're selling yourself short...charge at least $99 :p :D

-awais

O-Ace said:
Psycnosis, where are you expecting ES to go in the short-term (next 2 weeks). We've had a nice run-up without any pullbacks.

-awais

There may be a pullback but any pullback will be bought up, causing a leveling out of the markets as a whole. I hope to get my account transferred soon. Watched gqdbb run up today as I suspected it would. Not being able to play it was driving me nuts. I called it near the top too that makes it even worse mentally.

I was able to scalp 4 points in the last hour with my Best Direct demo, without using any indicators either (they dont include them with their chart on the sim), which is exciting for me.

Last edited:
It starts out with $19.95 until it gets exposure, and then it will be $159.95 for a one year subscription with $20 rebate for those who qualify.. :D That way it will make some feel like they got a better deal...hehe :D :D

O-Ace said:
You're selling yourself short...charge at least $99 :p :D

-awais

dgp said:
It starts out with $19.95 until it gets exposure, and then it will be $159.95 for a one year subscription with $20 rebate for those who qualify.. :D That way it will make some feel like they got a better deal...hehe :D :D
Put me on the VIP list :D

-awais

I suck at anything over 30min,. Long term??? It really does not matter if I make my 3-5 a day who cares. :D

O-Ace said:
Psycnosis, where are you expecting ES to go in the short-term (next 2 weeks). We've had a nice run-up without any pullbacks.

-awais

Last edited:
They took you! You were probably one of their best customers.
I can't believe their firm is still in business, just look at their track record, you might as well throw a dart to pick stocks and keep what you would've paid them in your pockets.

Psycnosis said:
It can't be any good, I paid $2500 for 5 stock picks from Wall Street Stratigies, lost 5500 in 7 days. Take your lumps. :(

Psycnosis said:
It can't be any good, I paid $2500 for 5 stock picks from Wall Street Stratigies, lost 5500 in 7 days. Take your lumps. :(

With "Steveny's dart of the day" list if you lose more than twice the $2500 you have paid us for the stock picks, we will buy your position from you at the consolidated lower level price.

Disclaimer: this plan only is available on stocks that have a chance to recover.

I used to use www.avidtrader.com the free chat, The problem is when I was going to make a trade say a long and I would read all of the people getting short and it caused me to doubt myself. Now when I trade I tell NO ONE what I am doing, not even my wife because it screws me up when I talk my trade. If you go there check out, they are all pros and have been doing this for a while.

Jinkers said:
Are there any discussion boards JUST on the topic of futures/index/e-mini trading?

Last edited:
lolrof, how much money have you pissed away on services? :D

dgp said:
They took you! You were probably one of their best customers.
I can't believe their firm is still in business, just look at their track record, you might as well throw a dart to pick stocks and keep what you would've paid them in your pockets.

Psycnosis said:
Now when I trade I tell NO ONE what I am doing, not even my wife because it screws me up when I talk my trade...
I don't know many scalpers who discuss their trades with their significant other :p

-awais

3 good trades before that big move up. I was not too suprised because of what time it happened at. :D Remember time is as big as price is.

O-Ace said:
Am I the only one surprised by ES/YM making new highs today? :confused: :eek: :confused:

-Awais

Plus 1600 today. Sometimes I wish I could just reach into a cash drawer in my computer and take the money at the end of the day.

Just to be clear, my the times I post for my trades are very approximate (within 8 minutes or so) because the time scale on my chart is in increments of 8 minutes and I just go by that when I post them.

Back