Stock Market

Not to bring up a dead thread but I was just at a "Get Motivated" seminar today (the one with Zig Ziglar) and I caught half of one of the presenter's investment speeches. His name was Phil Town. I was wondering if any of you guys in the market subscribe to his theory on investing. He's got a website that allows you to predict stocks that will go up or down and this allows you to time the market to make a very good return. He prolly had 300-500 people (or sheep?) literally running for the exits to go under the arena to put of their credit cards for a $1000 set up of his that they could use for six months to see if it worked. Anyone got some feedback on this guy? He almost made it seem too easy as well as the crazy returns people were getting over the course of a year, well well north of 30%.

This is his website I think he was plugging.
http://www.investools.com/

comquat1 said:
Not to bring up a dead thread but I was just at a "Get Motivated" seminar today (the one with Zig Ziglar) and I caught half of one of the presenter's investment speeches. His name was Phil Town. I was wondering if any of you guys in the market subscribe to his theory on investing. He's got a website that allows you to predict stocks that will go up or down and this allows you to time the market to make a very good return. He prolly had 300-500 people (or sheep?) literally running for the exits to go under the arena to put of their credit cards for a $1000 set up of his that they could use for six months to see if it worked. Anyone got some feedback on this guy? He almost made it seem too easy as well as the crazy returns people were getting over the course of a year, well well north of 30%.

This is his website I think he was plugging.
http://www.investools.com/

I could tell you but you would have to "buy my Video tape" only $19.95. :biggrin:

steveny said:
I could tell you but you would have to "buy my Video tape" only $19.95. :biggrin:

Come on now.... :tongue: I'm serious. One other thing that was mentioned was that any common sense investor could use a site like msn to do the kind of research that his software/site provides (but was easier).

$19.95 wow you must suck ;) charge more and you will have people thinking you are a pro. The key to investing or trading is do what works for YOU, no one can teach you this stuff and I just revamped how I trade, I am doing cycles now and it's working great trading the euro. Biggest thing, Have the money dont do it for the money and control your Emotions.

steveny said:

Back