• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Southern Cali Members---Tires Group Buy Account

Which location do you guys install them at in OC area? I might need to get some tires and I don't want them to scratch the new finish I just put on my new rims. TIA

Which location do you guys install them at in OC area? I might need to get some tires and I don't want them to scratch the new finish I just put on my new rims. TIA

It's the location on Warner near Brookhurst. Next to the Kragen and Sam's Club. Across from Carl's Jr. West of Brookhurst. South of the 22. North of the 405.

It's the location on Warner near Brookhurst. Next to the Kragen and Sam's Club. Across from Carl's Jr. West of Brookhurst. South of the 22. North of the 405.

Thanks Bradley. Are they extra careful as to not scratch the rims? I had my rims painted and should be done by friday, but I don't want them to get messed up. :wink:

Thanks Bradley. Are they extra careful as to not scratch the rims? I had my rims painted and should be done by friday, but I don't want them to get messed up. :wink:

Make it clear to them that you want them to be extra careful, take pictures and let them know you have pictures in case anything happens. They will be responsible. Any shop can scratch a rim if just one thing goes wrong so I wouldn't put my full trust into any shop. I remember reading a thread by Ken (D'Ecosse) and an America's Tire scratched his wheel and they took good care of him afterward.

You got a nice camera phone Mike so take some good pix when you drop your car off. :)

If anyone is interested, I know a shop in Southern California that can get falken tires and other brands for cheap.

I recently had Falken RT-615 in 215/40/17 and 255/40/17 installed on my car for $500, including mount and balance (and tax ;))

they cost $450 just for the tires at vulcantires.com, not including shipping, or mount & balancing

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I know a shop in Southern California that can get falken tires and other brands for cheap.

I recently had Falken RT-615 in 215/40/17 and 255/40/17 installed on my car for $500, including mount and balance (and tax ;))

they cost $450 just for the tires at vulcantires.com, not including shipping, or mount of balancing

America's Tire will meet or beat any price... With the groupbuy price, it should be just as good or better.

Mike, post photos of your new rims. :cool:

They're not on the car yet..but soon.. :smile:

nsxr1w.jpg

I ran into Jovi at America's Tire in Fullerton. He said the So. Cal NSX Account is still good, but over at his new location. Just give him a call, mentioin the So. Cal NSX group buy for discount.

America's Tire
1321 S Euclid St
Fullerton, CA 92832

(714) 680-9510

I ran into Jovi at America's Tire in Fullerton. He said the So. Cal NSX Account is still good, but over at his new location. Just give him a call, mentioin the So. Cal NSX group buy for discount.

America's Tire
1321 S Euclid St
Fullerton, CA 92832

(714) 680-9510

Tony is running the show now over in Garden Grove and he's aware of the account as well. Either Tony or Jovi can hook it up.

Just wanted to see if anyone has recently gotten tires from the Fountain Valley location? The Socal NSX group buy still active? The last time I got tires there was in Sept 07

Yes im very interested at the moment - I need new tires ASAP. Let me know thanks

I just called the Garden Grove location (714-534-7220); Tony is there and the Socal NSX group buy is still good! I just placed my order for the tires and they should be installed next week.

tires again?

i think you need to add your name to Thom's camber kit group buy.

i need like 2 more people for the Socal group.

I'm in! I need the camber kit too haha im waiting on Thom to make a new batch :(

Is this the America's Tire company next to Sam's Club? If so please sign me up. I actually work right down the street.

Chien

Yes I want to know if this deal is still up for grabs? Can someone in the know fill us in? Thanks guys!

I called last week for a set of tires in which they said it was not in stock. They recommended me to take the BF Goodrich which was listed on their website for $123. The guy (forgot his name) said it would be $126 installed w/tax and everything included. I called around 5 and was unable to make it that day (they close at 6). I called today and spoke to someone named Pual and he said it is $122 + install + everything. I asked him, "aren't I suppose to receive a discount since we have an account with you guys". He said "nope. no discount. The account is only there to keep track of who bought what". He said it would be $148 after install.

I called another America's tire down the street from my house in the city of industry. He said that if he did 15% over on those tires, after everything my price would be $155. I thought maybe he heard me wrong as to which tires im talking about but he confirmed it with me twice. So if one store is charging me retail, its $148 installed and if I get a 15% discount its $155 installed. Makes no sense. They are all full of crap and neither Tony or Jovi works there anymore.

is this GB still going? If so let me know. I need new tires for my new rims :D

Back