• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Southern Cali Members---Tires Group Buy Account

mike_j said:
So do we need to add our names or can we just call? If I need to be added please do so.

Just ask to speak with Tony or Jovi and mention you're in the "NSX SOCAL" group and you will apparently be taken care of. I was.

btcog82 said:
I would sign up, but I don't live in SOCAL, and my VOLK's just came in as well at RandDmotorsports...is there a way around this?

Anyone who calls in mentioning the "NSX SOCAL" group gets the deal. The discount is so great it may save you money despite the shipping costs which I'm sure Tony and/or Jovi can arrange.

Bottom line: call, mention the deal, figure out shipping costs, compare final price with the other guys.

Glad to hear that some of you guys are happy with this deal....do post your experience. To all those in Socal...The deal again is 15% above cost +S/H and no install fee.

Hyrant, I brought up the issue why they never call you back already. Thanks for letting us know...no call back is just unacceptable.

-------------------post your experience here, happy or not.

Very nice - thanks for setting this up Calvin.

I'll be calling these guys this week for tires. How do they do with installation and balancing. Careful and accurate? ANyone have first-hand experience with the Fountain Valley store?

DaveG

They were at the SCA meeting Thursday, 15% above cost, make appointments "so they can take the time to do it right", they were very impressive IMO and want to make it work out. Only downside is NSX's only at this point.

How rude of me for not being there after I invited Tony and Jovi over. I just couldn't get away. A number of us OC guys have been using them including myself. They are very careful with their work....you can sit and watch if you like. Anywho, glad they made it over.

coolnsx said:
They were at the SCA meeting Thursday, 15% above cost, make appointments "so they can take the time to do it right", they were very impressive IMO and want to make it work out. Only downside is NSX's only at this point.

btcog82 said:
I would sign up, but I don't live in SOCAL, and my VOLK's just came in as well at RandDmotorsports...is there a way around this?
I talked with our local Dis/tire person, Mike. We are going to set one up here in Las Vegas. No shpping.

Is this an active deal? I need tires and alignment!

Is this an active deal? I need tires and alignment!

Not that I am aware of. I use Tucker Tire in Laguna Niguel. John's # is (949) 364-3225. There is a first class alignment shop next door.

Please add me to the list, can someone pm me with how much it would cost for a particular size and brand? So I can call up another america's tire I have been going to and compare or if they'll price match. Thank you

Not that I am aware of. I use Tucker Tire in Laguna Niguel. John's # is (949) 364-3225. There is a first class alignment shop next door.

How do you know this? Have you spoken with Tony or Jovi at the Fountain Valley America's Tire?

AFAIK this deal is still on unless someone has different info directly from the Fountain Valley store. Just call Tony or Jovi, mention the NSX group buy and you're done. You can either pay to get them shipped or drive there and get them installed at no additional cost.

The group buy price is quite good. Can Tucker Tire get a set of 4 Falken Azenis for the 16/17 setup for under $500?

sounds like you are a happy man with this group buy and their services?

How do you know this? Have you spoken with Tony or Jovi at the Fountain Valley America's Tire?

AFAIK this deal is still on unless someone has different info directly from the Fountain Valley store. Just call Tony or Jovi, mention the NSX group buy and you're done. You can either pay to get them shipped or drive there and get them installed at no additional cost.

The group buy price is quite good. Can Tucker Tire get a set of 4 Falken Azenis for the 16/17 setup for under $500?

I just called them and received a qoute for 718 installed. Does that sound about right?

2 215/40/17
2 275/35/18

The guys might not be able to answer it as you didn't state what kind of tires you got quoted on. Check out other places online...and verify it just in case.

I just called them and received a qoute for 718 installed. Does that sound about right?

2 215/40/17
2 275/35/18

2 215/40/17
2 275/35/18

Does that include free replacement certificates and tax? This is from tires.com online store with free shipping. Same company... For $718 you are saving a bit on tax and it's definitely free install.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="630"><tbody><tr><td width="5">
</td> <td width="15">
redSquare.gif
</td> <td class="large" width="610"> SHOPPING CART</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="4" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="20">
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td colspan="2" width="610">
cartStepTwo.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="4" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="20">
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td colspan="2" class="textTight" width="610"> Step 2</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="15" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="630"> <tbody><tr> <td width="60">
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td class="bold" width="525"> Review Your Order</td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="10" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="630"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" height="15" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="15" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="60">
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"> <tbody><tr> <td class="bold"> Current Items</td> <td class="links" align="right"> Change Cart</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525">
regGoldSpacer.gif
</td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="10" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="bold" align="center" valign="top" width="70"> Quantity</td> <td class="bold" valign="top" width="265"> Item</td> <td class="bold" align="right" valign="top" width="90"> Price</td> <td class="bold" align="right" valign="top" width="100"> Extended</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="5" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="4" height="15" width="525">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="text" align="center" valign="top" width="70"> (2)</td> <td valign="top" width="265"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="265"> <tbody><tr> <td width="80"> </td> <td width="185"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="185"> <tbody><tr> <td class="textTighter" valign="top" width="185"> Falken </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="textTighter" valign="top" width="185"> Azenis RT-615 </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="text" colspan="2" valign="top"> 215/40R-17 87W XL B </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="90"> $115.00</td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="100"> $230.00</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" align="center" valign="top" width="70"> (2)</td> <td valign="top" width="265"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="265"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" colspan="2" valign="top"> Certificates for Free Replacement
for Falken Azenis RT-615 </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="90"> $15.75</td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="100"> $31.50</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525">
regGoldSpacer.gif
</td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="4" height="15" width="525">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="text" align="center" valign="top" width="70"> (2)</td> <td valign="top" width="265"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="265"> <tbody><tr> <td width="80"> </td> <td width="185"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="185"> <tbody><tr> <td class="textTighter" valign="top" width="185"> Falken </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="textTighter" valign="top" width="185"> Azenis RT-615 </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="text" colspan="2" valign="top"> 275/35R-18 95W BLK </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="90"> $228.00</td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="100"> $456.00</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" align="center" valign="top" width="70"> (2)</td> <td valign="top" width="265"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="265"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" colspan="2" valign="top"> Certificates for Free Replacement
for Falken Azenis RT-615 </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="90"> $31.00</td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="100"> $62.00</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525">
regGoldSpacer.gif
</td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" align="center" valign="top" width="70"> (4)</td> <td valign="top" width="265"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="265"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" colspan="2" valign="top"> Valve Stems </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="90"> $3.00</td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="100"> $12.00</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525">
regGoldSpacer.gif
</td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"> <tbody><tr> <td width="70">
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td colspan="2" valign="top" width="355"> FREE UPS Ground Shipping </td> <td class="redBold" align="right" valign="top" width="100"> $0.00</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="7" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525">
regGoldSpacer.gif
</td> <td width="45">
kotspacer.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="5" width="630">
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</td> <td width="525"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"> <tbody><tr> <td class="bold" align="right" width="425"> Total "Out the Door" Price</td> <td class="redBold" align="right" width="100"> $791.50</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td width="45">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks for the info

2 215/40/17
2 275/35/18

Does that include free replacement certificates and tax? This is from tires.com online store with free shipping. Same company... For $718 you are saving a bit on tax and it's definitely free install.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=630 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5>

</TD><TD width=15>
redSquare.gif
</TD><TD class=large width=610>SHOPPING CART</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=4>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=610 colSpan=2>
cartStepTwo.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=4>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD class=textTight width=610 colSpan=2>Step 2</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=15>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=630 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=60>
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD class=bold width=525>Review Your Order</TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=10>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=630 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=15>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=15>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=60>
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bold>Current Items</TD><TD class=links align=right>Change Cart</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525>
regGoldSpacer.gif
</TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=10>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bold vAlign=top align=middle width=70>Quantity</TD><TD class=bold vAlign=top width=265>Item</TD><TD class=bold vAlign=top align=right width=90>Price</TD><TD class=bold vAlign=top align=right width=100>Extended</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=5>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=525 colSpan=4 height=15>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top align=middle width=70>(2)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=265><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=265 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=80> </TD><TD width=185><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=185 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=textTighter vAlign=top width=185>Falken </TD></TR><TR><TD class=textTighter vAlign=top width=185>Azenis RT-615 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top colSpan=2>215/40R-17 87W XL B </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=90>$115.00</TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=100>$230.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top align=middle width=70>(2)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=265><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=265 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top colSpan=2>Certificates for Free Replacement
for Falken Azenis RT-615
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=90>$15.75</TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=100>$31.50</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525>
regGoldSpacer.gif
</TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=525 colSpan=4 height=15>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top align=middle width=70>(2)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=265><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=265 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=80> </TD><TD width=185><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=185 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=textTighter vAlign=top width=185>Falken </TD></TR><TR><TD class=textTighter vAlign=top width=185>Azenis RT-615 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top colSpan=2>275/35R-18 95W BLK </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=90>$228.00</TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=100>$456.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top align=middle width=70>(2)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=265><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=265 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top colSpan=2>Certificates for Free Replacement
for Falken Azenis RT-615
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=90>$31.00</TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=100>$62.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525>
regGoldSpacer.gif
</TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top align=middle width=70>(4)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=265><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=265 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top colSpan=2>Valve Stems </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=90>$3.00</TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=100>$12.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525>
regGoldSpacer.gif
</TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=70>
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=355 colSpan=2>FREE UPS Ground Shipping </TD><TD class=redBold vAlign=top align=right width=100>$0.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=7>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525>
regGoldSpacer.gif
</TD><TD width=45>
kotspacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=630 colSpan=3 height=5>
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
</TD><TD width=525> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD class=bold align=right width=425> Total "Out the Door" Price</TD> <TD class=redBold align=right width=100> $791.50</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=45>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back