• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Southern Cali Members---Tires Group Buy Account

is this GB still going? If so let me know. I need new tires for my new rims :D

Judging by the post before yours it doesn't look good.

I might call the GG location and find out where Tony or Jovi went. If they're still w/ the company they can input the order and discount on their end at their new store and the GG location (or any AT/DT) can see it in the system.

Other than that it's likely this deal is no longer available. I was able to take advantage of it 3 times though. :cool:

Give Tony a call at the Garden Grove, CA location.

America's Tire
10101 Chapman Avenue
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714) 534-7220

According to the previous poster Tony no longer works as the GG location anymore. I was already aware that Jovi is no longer there. I think that was the point of the post. Can you confirm that he is still in fact working at the GG location?

I called last week for a set of tires in which they said it was not in stock. They recommended me to take the BF Goodrich which was listed on their website for $123. The guy (forgot his name) said it would be $126 installed w/tax and everything included. I called around 5 and was unable to make it that day (they close at 6). I called today and spoke to someone named Pual and he said it is $122 + install + everything. I asked him, "aren't I suppose to receive a discount since we have an account with you guys". He said "nope. no discount. The account is only there to keep track of who bought what". He said it would be $148 after install.

I called another America's tire down the street from my house in the city of industry. He said that if he did 15% over on those tires, after everything my price would be $155. I thought maybe he heard me wrong as to which tires im talking about but he confirmed it with me twice. So if one store is charging me retail, its $148 installed and if I get a 15% discount its $155 installed. Makes no sense. They are all full of crap and neither Tony or Jovi works there anymore.

what kind of tires are u trying to get??

According to the previous poster Tony no longer works as the GG location anymore. I was already aware that Jovi is no longer there. I think that was the point of the post. Can you confirm that he is still in fact working at the GG location?

I called the Garden Grove store on Saturday (7/12/2008) and spoke with Tony directly... he remembered the SoCal NSX Group Buy very well. He said he didn't have the same flexability as he used to have, but was still able to give me a very good qoute on a pair of GS-D3's.

Last edited:
Back