• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Southern Cali Members---Tires Group Buy Account

PoohBEAR said:
Keep in mind, I have no association with the vendor nor I earn any compensation from them. I am just passing the wealth.....

Thanks for taking the lead on this Calvin. Your efforts are appreciated.

FYI: Shipping/Handling is available tooo. Now non-local can take advantage of this deal. I NEED ATLEAST 25 COMMITTED BODIES TO SET THIS UP. I am thinking about "Calvin's Delight" discount :D

***********NOW EVERYONE NATIONWIDE CAN SIGN UP************

When are we going to have a meet for this?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Please add me too...if they can get Falken Azenis RT615

OKAY this deal will be on shortly................... I need a name of this main account. so SIGN UP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. Shipping will be made available too..

1. Calvin's Delight?
2. NSXOC
3. Prime MOJO?
4. WatdaPHO?
5. Suggestion........?

I'm in.

1. PoohBEAR
2. Malibu Rapper
3. Erick
4. Up2Yu
5. Hacura
7. CDX NSX
8. VanceWho?
9. awsomr1
10. A. Sayian
11. nsxbra (I am in if they can get Falken Azenis RT615)
12. G-ster
13. Joshs
14. coolnsx
15. ediddynsx
16. Da Hapa
17. Hrant
18. NY2CA

1. PoohBEAR
2. Malibu Rapper
3. Erick
4. Up2Yu
5. Hacura
7. CDX NSX
8. VanceWho?
9. awsomr1
10. A. Sayian
12. G-ster
13. Joshs
14. coolnsx
15. ediddynsx
16. Da Hapa
17. Hrant
18. NY2CA
19. Onsoku

Is this still in progress? Looks like we have 20 so far...has anyone gone in and signed up?

I guess you can count me in as they do have some pretty good choices...

1. PoohBEAR
2. Malibu Rapper
3. Erick
4. Up2Yu
5. Hacura
7. CDX NSX
8. VanceWho?
9. awsomr1
10. A. Sayian
12. G-ster
13. Joshs
14. coolnsx
15. ediddynsx
16. Da Hapa
17. Hrant
18. NY2CA
19. Onsoku
20. NSXGMS

No need to drive down and create your account. I have simplified the process a little bit for you guys....I have created a main account that you will need to MENTION when ordering or asking for quotes.

1. Check out discounttire.com if you like
2. Call Tony or Jovi at 714.964.6266
3. Mention account "NSX SOCAL"
4. If you need to install on your car, make an appt. if shipping, do mention that too.

.................happy driving.

NSXGMS said:
Is this still in progress? Looks like we have 20 so far...has anyone gone in and signed up?

PoohBEAR said:
No need to drive down and create your account. I have simplified the process a little bit for you guys....I have created a main account that you will need to MENTION when ordering or asking for quotes.

1. Check out discounttire.com if you like
2. Call Tony or Jovi at 714.964.6266
3. Mention account "NSX SOCAL"
4. If you need to install on your car, make an appt. if shipping, do mention that too.

.................happy driving.
Thanks again Calvin. A great help to many of us. I tip my proverbial hat in gratitude.

PoohBEAR said:
FYI: Shipping/Handling is available tooo. Now non-local can take advantage of this deal. I NEED ATLEAST 25 COMMITTED BODIES TO SET THIS UP. I am thinking about "Calvin's Delight" discount :D

***********NOW EVERYONE NATIONWIDE CAN SIGN UP************

Calvin,

Just want to confirm that this is open to all. I am in Pennsylvania. Should I call them directly, or do I need you to get me on the list. Sounds like it could be a great deal.

Thanks
Rob

Rob, no need to put your name on my list as I have simplified that already. Give them a call and use "nsx socal".

Sparkman said:
Calvin,

Just want to confirm that this is open to all. I am in Pennsylvania. Should I call them directly, or do I need you to get me on the list. Sounds like it could be a great deal.

Thanks
Rob

PoohBEAR said:
Rob, no need to put your name on my list as I have simplified that already. Give them a call and use "nsx socal".

Great! Thanks for your time and effort in putting this together.

BTW, does this only apply to Tires??

Sparkman said:
Great! Thanks for your time and effort in putting this together.

BTW, does this only apply to Tires??

Just called and spoke with Steve. Toni and Jovi were not available - He indicated that the discount is cost + 10% (same as employee discount). He did have anything showing Web Pricing - 25%, but thinks cost plus 10% is a better deal anyway. He also said that this would apply to everything they sell (wheels, etc.)

Calvin, you may want to get this finalized/clarified as they were dealing with you on the original terms.

Rob

I agree; some clarification is needed as there is no way to find out what cost is. I called on 9/20 and asked for two quotes (see post #24); they took all the info and never called back.

Hrant said:
I agree; some clarification is needed as there is no way to find out what cost is. I called on 9/20 and asked for two quotes (see post #24); they took all the info and never called back.

AFAIK doesn't Discount/America's provide free mounting and balancing when purchasing from them?

NSXGMS said:
AFAIK doesn't Discount/America's provide free mounting and balancing when purchasing from them?

Nope. And different stores charge different rates. Even my local store that I have been going to for 18 years charges different rates for mounting and balancing my track tires; sometimes they do it for free sometimes not! It all depends who is writing it up that day.

Some stores may quote the price as part of the total without line item. Costco's prices include dismounting/mounting/balancing and recycling fees. YMMV.

Count me in I only need 1 tire :biggrin: :biggrin: . I you can get me Potenza 215/ 35 R18.

1. PoohBEAR
2. Malibu Rapper
3. Erick
4. Up2Yu
5. Hacura
7. CDX NSX
8. VanceWho?
9. awsomr1
10. A. Sayian
12. G-ster
13. Joshs
14. coolnsx
15. ediddynsx
16. Da Hapa
17. Hrant
18. NY2CA
19. Onsoku
20. NSXGMS
21. Sincity_nsx

SINCITY_NSX said:
Count me in I only need 1 tire :biggrin: :biggrin: . I you can get me Potenza 215/ 35 R18.

1. PoohBEAR
2. Malibu Rapper
3. Erick
4. Up2Yu
5. Hacura
7. CDX NSX
8. VanceWho?
9. awsomr1
10. A. Sayian
12. G-ster
13. Joshs
14. coolnsx
15. ediddynsx
16. Da Hapa
17. Hrant
18. NY2CA
19. Onsoku
20. NSXGMS
21. Sincity_nsx

I don't see any Potenza in that size on the site. Call Tony or Jovi though. Not the fastest site to navigate speed-wise. I just spoke with Jovi and this seems like a great hookup. Set of 4 Azenis RT-615 for $489 out the door, with tax and mount. WOW!

Thanks again Calvin,

Graham

1. PoohBEAR
2. Malibu Rapper
3. Erick
4. Up2Yu
5. Hacura
7. CDX NSX
8. VanceWho?
9. awsomr1
10. A. Sayian
12. G-ster
13. Joshs
14. coolnsx
15. ediddynsx
16. Da Hapa
17. Hrant
18. NY2CA
19. Onsoku
20. NSXGMS
21. Sincity_nsx[/QUOTE]
22. Stick-e-rice

Back