So far... more to come

• Thread starter Thread starter BD
  • Start date Start date
Jin1976 said:
A better photo.
06060928.jpg

Oh wow:eek: I think I gotta get the hood and spoiler now. Thanks again and Oh wow:eek:

I got my NSX R Rotor on my car today. I did kept the OEM pads and did not go with the caliper. I think I will wait for the right opportunity for the caliper, since they are readily available on Yahoo auction japan.

I also have Fujitsubo header and Mugen AIS on order, also I found another pair of NSX R seats, which I'm in the process of negotiating the price.

come to me...

Vancehu said:
... also I found another pair of NSX R seats, which I'm in the process of negotiating the price.

So, hmmm... what ya' planning to do w/ your OEM red leather seats once you acquire the '02+ NSX-R carbon-kevlar seats, my good friend? :wink:

Oh, RE: NSX-R suspension... if you still wish to lower your NSX, it is possible w/o messing w/ the NSX-R shocks/springs setup; PM me for more insights! :cool:

Vancehu said:
I got my NSX R Rotor on my car today. I did kept the OEM pads and did not go with the caliper. I think I will wait for the right opportunity for the caliper, since they are readily available on Yahoo auction japan.

I also have Fujitsubo header and Mugen AIS on order, also I found another pair of NSX R seats, which I'm in the process of negotiating the price.

I know a guy over in Sweden with a set of seats if you need them. He takes Paypal for your security:biggrin: :wink:

Latest Addition in my Type R project. Thanks to RyanITV, I got these Status seats from him.. for now. Working on a pair of Type R seats from Japan.

v4.jpg

Dali Coolant tank. Also, see the little support arm on the right side that is holding up the mesh engine cover... dude, that is one of hardest to get Type R part...

4-5.jpg

Very nice!! You have every NSXR parts i wanted..........I wonder how is the NSXR cluster conversion you mention earlier in the post?

EK4 hatchback said:
Very nice!! You have every NSXR parts i wanted..........I wonder how is the NSXR cluster conversion you mention earlier in the post?

I just ordered the actual NSX R cluster from Procar. The shifting lights will not function and the speedometer is in kph. Lots of money..

Vancehu said:
I just ordered the actual NSX R cluster from Procar. The shifting lights will not function and the speedometer is in kph. Lots of money..

Whats needed to get the shift lights to work?

I love white rims on a black car. I saw one last weekend, it's completly transformed by the wheels. I have to see the Type-R cluster. Keep us updated! :)

Wow.........i would love that NSXR cluster after install......Procar always made such a nice parts!! Remember to post the pictures for all of us.

Vancehu said:

EK4 hatchback said:
Wow.........i would love that NSXR cluster after install......Procar always made such a nice parts!! Remember to post the pictures for all of us.

They are actually going to order the Real Type R parts for me, not replica.

I finally found time to detail my car today. Some close up shots.

2003 NSX-T
Berlina Black over Red Interior

Front View with JDM NSX-R Hood, with NSX-R Rims and R Suspension; the factory suspention lowered the car by 0.7 inch. Also installed are the NSX-R Front chassis bars, Sway bar, Zanardi rear Sway bar. The handling of the car is very sharp, all the "understeer" is gone. In fact, this car is almost AP1 S2K like.
13449DSC00457.jpg

My latest Type-R addition, front lower flat aero kit. The front ground clearance is even lower with the aero kit set lower than the lip.
13449NA2_Type_R_Front_Bottom_Aero_Upgrade.jpg

NSX-R Spoiler Replica by Downforce. Peter did a wonderful job. Top rated quality
13449Candy_coat.jpg

13449R_WING.jpg

Mike at MV Design… Candy/Smoke Clear coat, you can see the CF weave disappears at night.
13449R_WING_II.jpg

NSX-R Door Emblem
13449DSC00452.jpg

NSX-R Door Sill Plate. My greatest respect for Mother Goose
13449DSC00454.jpg

Interior View from Passenger Side
13449DSC00450.jpg

Interior View from Driver Side – NSX-R Steering wheel and Status CK seats mounted on NSX-R Power seat railings. The Steering wheel is much lighter without Air bag; therefore, it also feels much lighter as well.
13449DSC00448.jpg

NSX – R GT ready to race around the mesh engine cover. That is one car I will never be able to get…
13449DSC00473.jpg

Rear View with Procar CF NSX-R Diffuser replica
13449DSC00462-med.jpg

Engine was dyno’ at 295 RWP at Autowave, with GT-One v.2 Titanium exhaust as the only power train mod. Many suspect the motor might be an actual Type R motor.
13449DSC00483.jpg

The Type R/S mesh engine cover is hard to get already, but the little support arm is even harder.
13449DSC00481-med.jpg

The mesh engine cover should have been an OEM parts on all NSXs, to expo one of the best engine in the world
13449Mesh_cover.jpg

The blue tip is one major trade mark of Titanium exhaust. Work of Art.
13449DSC00319.jpg

My mods:

Replicated Parts:
NSX R CF Rear Spoiler Replica by Downforce
NSX R CF Rear Diffuser Replica by Procar
CF RWG by Procar

JDM OEM Parts
NSX-R Hood Courtesy of Yahoo Japan
NSX-R NA2 Suspension Curtesy of Procar (This is the actual set used during the NSX-R 7:56 minutes Nurbergring run by Gan San of the Best Motoring).
NSX-R Shift Knob and Boot Courtesy of Dali
NSX-R BBS White Wheels Courtesy of Dali
NSX-R Mesh Engine Cover with Support Beam Courtesy RyanITV & Dali
NSX-R “H” Hood/Rear Badges Courtesy of Dali
NSX-R Door Sills Courtesy of Dali
NSX-R Momo Steering wheel with Momo Hub Courtesy of Dali
NSX-R Front Flat Under Cover Aero upgrade Courtesy of Pop Design
NSX-R Rotors Courtesy of Dali
NSX-R Front Chassis Bars Courtesy of Dali
NSX-R Front Sway Bar Courtesy of Dali
NSX-S Rear Sway Bar Courtesy of Dali
Mugen Steel Brake Lines Courtesy of Yahoo Japan
NSX “Honda” Cassette Player Door Courtesy eBay, Doner unit: 1993 Honda Accord SE head unit

None Honda Parts
Status Monza CK Seats with NSX R Seat Railings Courtesy of RyanITV
Dali Coolant Tank ... Of course, Dali
GT-One v.2 Titanium Exhaust Courtesy of GT-ROM.net

Few things left to do… Fender side markers and white headlights.
Procar just ordered the actual Type R gauge parts for me, will take two plus months, and it will be in kph.
Two more power train related upgrade. Mugen AIS (King Motorsports) and Fujitsubo header (Ravspecs.com). The Fujitsobo header is NA1 only, so I will have to find a shop to fabricate a straight pipe for me. Hope they will arrive before summer is over. Hopefully with these two additions, I can push 320 RWP.

With all the CF and JDM Type R parts, the car weights about the same as a Zanardi edition.

All installation by Vancehu, EVObreed/Erick Chu and MrTed/Dynamic Motors
Special Thanks to Procar, Downforce, Dali Racing, and RyanITV

Last edited:
Please don't sell it the second you finish it like Ryan did... I felt bad for the guy, both losing all that money put into the car, and I assumed he'd live with the car for a while. I'm sure he made the right decision for himself, he seems to be financially secure enough to do whatever he wants to do.

But if you DO sell you car wait like 3-4 years... then PM me :p

Coming along nicely!

question about the NSX-R suspension... can anyone buy it? or is it one of a few kits that are out there by Honda that are insanely tough to get your hands on?

Looking hot! I've got exact same CF combo, well close enough. Downforce NSX-R spoiler, Procar CF RWG, and im ordering the NSX R CF Rear Diffuser Replica by Procar ASAP. I have the CF SOS front lip too. Nice addition, looks unreal.

Love the Mother Goose NSX-R door sills, alot of people not not know who he was. Maybe a little explaination.

rickysals said:
Please don't sell it the second you finish it like Ryan did... I felt bad for the guy, both losing all that money put into the car, and I assumed he'd live with the car for a while. I'm sure he made the right decision for himself, he seems to be financially secure enough to do whatever he wants to do.

But if you DO sell you car wait like 3-4 years... then PM me :p

Coming along nicely!

question about the NSX-R suspension... can anyone buy it? or is it one of a few kits that are out there by Honda that are insanely tough to get your hands on?

You can contact Dali, they have used sets from time to time, usually around $1500 bucks-ish, plus or minus a few. I got my set from Procar, of course... I paid an arm and a leg for them, because the set supposed to be the special preped set for the Nurgurgring sub 8 minutes time attack. It should feel like a special set... it's like.. no suspension at all.

Just got this on the way. Pop-Design is sending me NSX-R gauge replica, this will have to do until Procar get me the actual Type R parts, which will take months to get...

I sent my USDM speedo so they can do the replication... give you guys an idea what it will look like...

13449MPH.JPG

Vancehu said:
Just got this on the way. Pop-Design is sending me NSX-R gauge replica, this will have to do until Procar get me the actual Type R parts, which will take months to get...

I sent my USDM speedo so they can do the replication... give you guys an idea what it will look like...

13449MPH.JPG

May i see more picture of that cluster?? How is the function?? I am very interested in it too. Thanks.

EK4 hatchback said:
May i see more picture of that cluster?? How is the function?? I am very interested in it too. Thanks.
I s hould receive all the parts in a week or so, I'll post pictures when they arreive.

Just got the duplicated image today through e-mail. Type R gauge replicated in MPH. I should have them in a week in the mail.... can't wait for the finish product!!!

13449Gauge.jpg

I have worked out a deal to be the distributor for the US market, haven't work out the price yet, but I will know soon, after I get my own set in. The gauge will be available either in MPH or KMP, and yellow needles. The shifting lights will not be functional, just dummy sticker over it. (USDM ECU will not support the shift light feature). The prelim price quote is $950 for 6 orders, and $850 for 10 orders. I will be handling all the money transfering and the shipment when the parts arrives.

Last edited:
Back