• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Rare JDM parts

Got the NSX-R Hub in the mail today thanks

Man...that's just horrible. I'm real sorry it took this long man. Apparently I can't take vacations from this stuff lol. As I told anyone else who experienced a longer than expected delay, I'll be sure to make it up to you in any further purchases...I wanna make sure everyone's 100% happy and satisfied w/ every aspect of their purchase, including shipping times!

Thanks,
~Ramy
FDNewbie Imports

Rec'd most of what we ordered, Ramy. There's one more 1/43 Ebbro NSX-R still out there that I haven't heard from you about.

I forwarded all relevent info and our prior conversations about it as well several days ago. Please confirm receipt of that email.

Thanks!

I think there was a miscommunication (very likely on my part). Took a bit, but everything I ordered from Ramy got to me well packaged and exactly as described.

Would order from Ramy again - in fact, I am. ;)

I think there was a miscommunication (very likely on my part). Took a bit, but everything I ordered from Ramy got to me well packaged and exactly as described.

Same here but I didn't want to post until you got your stuff ponyboy ..LOL

Ramy is the MAN!

Thanks brotherman.:wink: There are still a few things to work out but I'm confident he's on top of them.

C'mon Ramy...did we win the last set of auctions? You better not go on vacation anymore, sucka. ;)

Thanks a bunch big man...always great doin business w/ you :)

Same here but I didn't want to post until you got your stuff ponyboy ..LOL

Ramy is the MAN!
haha what...no faith in me?! :(

Thanks a bunch big man...always great doin business w/ you :)

haha what...no faith in me?! :(

Not at all just didn't want it to look like favortism:biggrin:

Ponyboy was gonna come get me if I posted I got all my stuff and he was still waiting ..LOL

Back