• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Rare JDM parts

WingZ, I know who you are specifically, but lets keep to email, cuz then a bunch of ppl start askin for updates on the thread, and I have no way of keeping track of who is who between email & real name vs. forum handle ;)

Ponyboy, I'm on it. You'll be hearing from me real soon.

otoro, the sad part is, initially, I didn't see the "Just kidding" part at the bottom of your post, and was about to respond w/ "It'll cost you, but I CAN have it 3 - 5 Day Airlifted via Air Freight if you don't mind paying for the added expenses" LOL. You would be surprised what kinda CRAZY INSANE time-sensitive requests I get. "Hey Ramy, I didn't pay you yet, and I know you didn't buy this for me yet, but could you get it here for me by yesterday?" LOL.

otoro & fullracehonda, I'm actually very close to completing the new site, which will feature all the standard e-commerce functions (your own account, shopping cart, one-click shopping & checkout, order status, tracking info, etc) as well as some very nice & unique features for you JDM Junkies haha. Plus, I'm gonna be building a parts database that should cover virtually EVERY JDM company that makes products for the NSX ;) It's gonna take a lot of work, but we're def. gettin there! In the meantime, unfortunately, we gotta stick to slow old email, because nothing's automated at present.

As for the RX-7 Recaros, I personally do not recall seeing any FIA stickers on those nor on any other OEM Recaros that I've sold. And virtually all the rare JDM stuff I sell is used. If they were new, you could easily multiply the listed price X 2, and then some. My apologies for not clearly indicating that some of those parts are used, but I'll be sure to do so on the new site, as well as listing what is currently in stock as well.

Thanks!
~Ramy

Sorry

I'll send you an email. Then can you have it to me yesterday .. LOL

sounds good, and just fyi: just becaus somebody might be a "jdm junky" doesnt mean they arent retarded:tongue:

i was just confused if they were new or not becaus they are so clean!

also, shoot me an email at [email protected] if/when you come accross some nsx type r recaros

sounds good, and just fyi: just becaus somebody might be a "jdm junky" doesnt mean they arent retarded:tongue:

i was just confused if they were new or not becaus they are so clean!

also, shoot me an email at [email protected] if/when you come accross some nsx type r recaros

LOL Hey we all gotta be something:biggrin:

Ramy has had a set for sale my retarded cousin on Prime for awhile. They're pretty sweet check the link.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98218

Now back to YJ .. LOL

Yahoo! More stuff arrived yesterday.

Gruppe M intake
IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

and some front tires
IMG_2205.jpg

Now I'm waiting for my NSX-R RE070 full set of tires:biggrin:

Hey Ramy,

Still waiting for at least an update. Any news is better than no news at all. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Don't like excuses, but I'm overseas right now, and for some reason, I couldn't find a place until today that would allow my SMTP to work, so I could actually send outgoing emails via MS Outlook. So I was receiving emails like crazy, with no way to reply. Not good, eh? I found a place today, and I'm knockin out the update emails as we speak.

Thanks,
~Ramy

I like both of the seats that you're offering on the site.

What is the situation with those? How long is shipping? Is it really 1month plus and up to 4 mos?

Are the parts still in Japan; is that the issue?

What is the situation with those? How long is shipping? Is it really 1month plus and up to 4 mos?

Darn Canadians buying up everything .. LOL

Hey Ramy

Have you seen this thread?
I did...just last night, when the original poster PMed me. I've since posted a few times in the thread. Thanks for a head's up though! :)

What is the situation with those?
Well FYI, they're FD3S (3rd Gen RX-7) specific seats. They'll fit in an NSX, but just wanna let you know they're not generic seats; they're OEM RX-7 seats (in Japan only).

How long is shipping? Is it really 1month plus and up to 4 mos?

For most parts, it is a wait for parts to arrive. But most seats are kept in stock in the US.

~Ramy

LOL Hey we all gotta be something:biggrin:

Ramy has had a set for sale my retarded cousin on Prime for awhile. They're pretty sweet check the link.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98218

Now back to YJ .. LOL

im not going to be paying 9,000 american dollars for seats, thats why i ask him:biggrin: since they would be easier to source with connections over there.

and im not going to use silly electric seat rails:tongue:

im not going to be paying 9,000 american dollars for seats, thats why i ask him:biggrin: since they would be easier to source with connections over there.

and im not going to use silly electric seat rails:tongue:

Yeah it's for guys who only want OEM. I've read guys on here pay more than that and then pay to have them recovered :eek:

You believe you can source OEM NSX-R seats for less:confused:

Yeah it's for guys who only want OEM. I've read guys on here pay more than that and then pay to have them recovered :eek:

You believe you can source OEM NSX-R seats for less:confused:

The whole OEM-R seats thing is out of hand, I hope whoever spends 9K for seats makes at least that much a week. Even If I made 9K a day, I still would not buy friken 9k seats. why not just go buy the whole Type-R for $150k?

why not just go buy the whole Type-R for $150k?

Umm because you can't import it ... LOL J/K

I look at it this way everything has value to someone. Some of our more well heeled NSX owners don't think anything of $9k seats. It's what they want and a hard item to come buy.

I check YJ religiously and I've seen them come up only two or three times a year. They always sell and they sell generally between the 8-10K range for NA1 and a little higher for NA2s. I've only seen one set of those ( NA2 ) and the "buy it now" button got pushed within a few hours on those. The Types S seats are a bit cheaper and they go between $4-7K:eek:

For guys who pay $70-80K for a car that's really not that much for seats. It's all relative.

the cost of new na2 r seats is 19K (including power rails, and seat belt receivers). just to clear up any confusion. with this in mind 9k for used seems like a very fair deal

isnt the only difference the seat covers?

eur3ft.jpg

2u7bzes.jpg

sorry about going offtopic op, its all wingz fault though:eek:

LOL Isn't it always. I've always heard the fabric and the shell are what's different?

Have you tried search? If not start a thread I'm curious as well?

isnt the only difference the seat covers?

sorry about going offtopic op, its all wingz fault though:eek:

Having been on both, I would agree with other feedback that the S seat is more deeply cushioned, therefore offering a more comfortable seat. As far as I could tell, and with both cars side by side, the shells are identical.

HTH, Paul

PS, FD, you have email ref seats and tyres when you have chance to catch up on your emails

Having been on both, I would agree with other feedback that the S seat is more deeply cushioned, therefore offering a more comfortable seat. As far as I could tell, and with both cars side by side, the shells are identical.

HTH, Paul

PS, FD, you have email ref seats and tyres when you have chance to catch up on your emails

That's good to hear as I want a set of S type seats bad! Ramy came across a set last summer that I wanted with a passion but didn't have the loot:frown:

Oh well hopefully there will be a next time.

Ramy, I'm still waiting for the stuff I ordered from you starting Dec 29, 2007. I'd like to, at least, have a realistic ETA. If I remember correctly, you contacted me saying my items would be here in a couple of days and that was several weeks ago.

Not upset.

Ramy, I'm still waiting for the stuff I ordered from you starting Dec 29, 2007. I'd like to, at least, have a realistic ETA. If I remember correctly, you contacted me saying my items would be here in a couple of days and that was several weeks ago.

Not upset.
Dude I'm def. upset. I went on a little personal hiatus under the assumption that your (and everyone else's) stuff was taken care of and had already shipped out. If it hasn't, that's really messed up. It's been wayyy too long (and I know I'm gonna hear excuses about Golden Week and some big event like Tokyo Auto Salon which was like a week or two ago, but still). Bottom line, I'll have some solid info AND progress for you (and anyone else still waiting on parts) within DAYS.

TIA,
~Ramy

Ramy, still waiting to hear something-anything from you since the last time we talked over IM several months ago.

What's going on?

What's going on?

Yeah, I'm also waiting on the NSX-R hub as well that was purchased? I sent funds in 12.29.07 and again 04.16.08 for additional shipping charges. :confused:

Ponyboy, I think i met you at last years import face off in tulsa right?

Yeah, I'm also waiting on the NSX-R hub as well that was purchased? I sent funds in 12.29.07 and again 04.16.08 for additional shipping charges. :confused:

Ponyboy, I think i met you at last years import face off in tulsa right?
NSX-R steering hub? It's same as the momo hub and was out of production for over a year. Even MJ can't get it any more through his Honda source from Japan.

Hey guys,

Sorry about that. As I mentioned earlier, I had to take some personal time, and thought everything would be taken care of during my absence...which obviously wasn't the case. The good news, however, is that everyone should have an update via email already, with a tracking #, minus two ppl who's parts require more complex shipping methods. I'll be in touch w/ those two shortly.

Thanks,
~Ramy
FDNewbie Imports

Back