Random posts moved out of "easiest way to own an nsx" thread

Re: Easiest way to own a NSX

well i'd say "I'd hit it!" but... it seems someone got to you first...... and took "hit it" out of a different context.

The really odd part about that pic is it's a pic of "mellissa robinson" when you look at the file name. You also mentioned your other screen name to be "mrob" and said it's the first letter of your first name, first 3 of your last name.............

You sir are a master web sluth. I bows to you. There are thousands of people with that name in the world. That just happened to be the funniest picture someone could find on google with that name and swear on the bible its of me. Its kind of a inside joke I guess.

You are kidding right? There are some NSX's here that will smoke you BIGTIME. I know how fast the AMG cars are I have owned one but a SCed NSX would leave almost every AMG car in the dust except maybe the s65 or sl65.

Did the NSX offer a factory SC? You can't compare modded to factory.

You are kidding right? There are some NSX's here that will smoke you BIGTIME. I know how fast the AMG cars are I have owned one but a SCed NSX would leave almost every AMG car in the dust except maybe the s65 or sl65.

Well thats where you are wrong. First of all the S65 if way to heavy it is not going anywhere. As far as the SLs go, they did a test with the SL55 and SL65, they had exactly the same times all the way around. The SL65 just had to much power and would smoke any tires they put on it. The 65's have 700+ torque at 1500 rpms, that thing is beast, twin turbo V12. But the 55 is no joke either, stock the supercharged V8 puts out 470hp 515 torque. I have seen a guy run an all stock 55 with a 100 shot under 10 seconds on the 1/4.

Don't get me wrong the NSX is a great car. But I feel like they are waaaaay over priced for what you get. I know this is an NSX forum, I don't want to be a troll, but you look at the price, and the hp and the car that you get. It seems way over priced to me.

Pretty even match with some of SRT8's posted.

Haha I just realized that they are probably over 400+ car forums that have visited this site. There are going to be all kind of heated conversations about cars if we get it started. :rolleyes:

yes. when will you learn to spell pedophile?

Spelling flames are rather lame. They are extra lame when there was no error to begin with.

In post #1950, you said, "He's still a douche that prays on children." Considering this second error, you should avoid these types of flames.

Haha I just realized that they are probably over 400+ car forums that have visited this site. There are going to be all kind of heated conversations about cars if we get it started. :rolleyes:

You're right about that. Just comparing stock numbers thats all.

. But the 55 is no joke either, stock the supercharged V8 puts out 470hp 515 torque.

:eek: RRRRRReeeaally I would have never known:rolleyes: BTW there joker your numbers are a bit off. Not just the numbers I quoted either.

Haha thanx I will have one eventually that use to be Paps ride. And you would be surprised, performed amazing on the track, it has those tilting front tires.

Tilting front tires? WTF???????

Don't get me wrong the NSX is a great car. But I feel like they are waaaaay over priced for what you get. I know this is an NSX forum, I don't want to be a troll, but you look at the price, and the hp and the car that you get. It seems way over priced to me.

Oh geez..... Makes sense if numbers and horsepower are all that you really care about ya know. One of the reasons I was so attracted to the Viper and Z06 initially...... initally. But precisely, you look at what you get and I ended up with the nsx instead.

You sir are a master web sluth. I bows to you. There are thousands of people with that name in the world. That just happened to be the funniest picture someone could find on google with that name and swear on the bible its of me. Its kind of a inside joke I guess.

it's not the only thing I am a master at.... lemme show you the next trick hidden up my pant leg :wink: :biggrin:

You're right about that. Just comparing stock numbers thats all.

Smart answer. Because when it comes down to it, everyone needs to compare their various types of apples to apples, oranges to oranges to really prove any sort of "superiority". Bottomline is, orange or apples or grapes, we're still a bunch of fruit lovin' freaks :biggrin:

Well thats where you are wrong. First of all the S65 if way to heavy it is not going anywhere. As far as the SLs go, they did a test with the SL55 and SL65, they had exactly the same times all the way around. The SL65 just had to much power and would smoke any tires they put on it. The 65's have 700+ torque at 1500 rpms, that thing is beast, twin turbo V12. But the 55 is no joke either, stock the supercharged V8 puts out 470hp 515 torque. I have seen a guy run an all stock 55 with a 100 shot under 10 seconds on the 1/4.

meh, who cares about straight line anyway? that's where motorcycles will out-excel you everytime (except top fuel).
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XV1WSiWENP0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XV1WSiWENP0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

when you can get off an on ramp at over 100mph and stay in your lane without any body roll.... that's what's up

And you have evidence for this?
Or are you still sufficiently deluded to think that continuing to attack Nick is somehow big and cool?
Why are you spending your time joining here just to be nasty to someone you don't know? It is pathetic. Don't you have friends and family that you can spend quality time with instead? It might make the world a nicer place.

Hi Jane :)

I'm just tryin to be "nasty" with "maladymg" but she keeps pullin my chain around... sheesh... women aye?

:eek: RRRRRReeeaally I would have never known:rolleyes: BTW there joker your numbers are a bit off. Not just the numbers I quoted either.

The numbers are a little different depends on who you ask. Lets say the official numbers are 469 horsepower and 516 lb-ft. of torque. My bad :wink:

meh, who cares about straight line anyway? that's where motorcycles will out-excel you everytime (except top fuel).
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XV1WSiWENP0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XV1WSiWENP0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

when you can get off an on ramp at over 100mph and stay in your lane without any body roll.... that's what's up

That speedo has GOT to be off. The time it takes for those paved sections of the highway that pop up on the left hand side of the screen takes to go out of frame is way too long. Especially at the speeds indicated. I was a former rider so I'm not downing the sportbike thing, love it to death, miss it to death. Been off the bike so long that it now scares me to death when I do ride.

But yeah, pure speed and acceleration along with it's ability to handle was one of the main reasons I abandoned trying to find the right supra for myself back in 2000. I mean hell, $8k otd for a new 600, and you're instantly running 10's right out of the box. So I went that route for a few years before looking for another sports car for myself.

That speedo has GOT to be off. The time it takes for those paved sections of the highway that pop up on the left hand side of the screen takes to go out of frame is way too long. Especially at the speeds indicated. I was a former rider so I'm not downing the sportbike thing, love it to death, miss it to death. Been off the bike so long that it now scares me to death when I do ride.

But yeah, pure speed and acceleration along with it's ability to handle was one of the main reasons I abandoned trying to find the right supra for myself back in 2000. I mean hell, $8k otd for a new 600, and you're instantly running 10's right out of the box. So I went that route for a few years before looking for another sports car for myself.

Thats exactly why I have a car with 140hp making 40mpg, and a bike that will kill almost any car out there.

Back