Random posts moved out of "easiest way to own an nsx" thread

Re: Easiest way to own a NSX

Wow..first I've seen of that. Thanks!

I live in one one the most Mopar laden towns in this country. There are no less than 20 factory 60's hemi cars in a 5 mile radius of my house. Probably twice as many 6pack cars in the same area. Im on moparts and the prowler boards as well I just don't post.

I've seen pintos and Gremlins run in the 8's :biggrin:
So, what will a nsx do in the quarter?

This is true but its one thing ot be sitting in a pinto or gremlin or an NSX its an entirely different thing to be chillin in a Benzo that can destroy lambos, vets vipers. And I have seen the Benz do it all, the Lambos and all that other junk might be quick on the paper but bottom line is, it would take a race car driver to pull those numbers in a Lambo and shift the gears right. In the Benzo the AMG tranny takes care of it all and shifts faster then any world class race car driver.

Tilting front tires? WTF???????

Oh geez..... Makes sense if numbers and horsepower are all that you really care about ya know. One of the reasons I was so attracted to the Viper and Z06 initially...... initally. But precisely, you look at what you get and I ended up with the nsx instead.

I tried to find info on the tilting but I am not sure what is the official name for it so I couldn't find it. But if you look at any Mercedes since the 90s, when the steering wheel is turned it doesn't just turn the tire to left or right but it tilts it, giving the Benzos better turning radius, handling and so on.

I would never get a Viper, those things are junk, the Z06 is an amazing car, and a lot of car for not much money. Then again it is not Japanese and I will give the NSX that much. But I would take a Z06 over and NSX, not sure why someone wouldn't.

That speedo has GOT to be off. The time it takes for those paved sections of the highway that pop up on the left hand side of the screen takes to go out of frame is way too long. Especially at the speeds indicated. I was a former rider so I'm not downing the sportbike thing, love it to death, miss it to death. Been off the bike so long that it now scares me to death when I do ride.

But yeah, pure speed and acceleration along with it's ability to handle was one of the main reasons I abandoned trying to find the right supra for myself back in 2000. I mean hell, $8k otd for a new 600, and you're instantly running 10's right out of the box. So I went that route for a few years before looking for another sports car for myself.

it's arguable.... things look a lot different on tape. check out the trees off the side of road.... they're scrollin pretty quickly
also, he shifts out of first @ 80mph - pretty normal

All these toys don't stand a chance against THE BEAST.

2006 E55 470hp 515 torque 12 second 1/4 stock, Supercharged V8, all with in the comfort of a black Benzo interior.

There's no doubt about it, that is a pretty awesome car. It does a great job for what it is.

Three weeks ago, at the Torrance Meet in SoCal, a guy pulled in with one. He said he wanted to sell it and buy an NSX because he likes drive the twisties.

To each his own.

There's no doubt about it, that is a pretty awesome car. It does a great job for what it is.

Three weeks ago, at the Torrance Meet in SoCal, a guy pulled in with one. He said he wanted to sell it and buy an NSX because he likes drive the twisties.

To each his own.

Thats exactly it, to each his own.

I tried to find info on the tilting but I am not sure what is the official name for it so I couldn't find it. But if you look at any Mercedes since the 90s, when the steering wheel is turned it doesn't just turn the tire to left or right but it tilts it, giving the Benzos better turning radius, handling and so on.

I would never get a Viper, those things are junk, the Z06 is an amazing car, and a lot of car for not much money. Then again it is not Japanese and I will give the NSX that much. But I would take a Z06 over and NSX, not sure why someone wouldn't.

Mercedes have a brilliant turning circle.
This is because they were, for decades, the largest supplier of taxis in the world.

Spelling flames are rather lame. They are extra lame when there was no error to begin with.

In post #1950, you said, "He's still a douche that prays on children." Considering this second error, you should avoid these types of flames.

I didn't see this before...
Way to go ricotorpe... maladymg got OWNED again.
rollinglaugh.gif
icon_rofl.gif

No way, b!tch belongs to me already. No pay no play :tongue: :biggrin: lol

You're gonna have to wow me with technical shit about shadows and on set Hollyweird vaccum's and blowers to get my attention like NSX1 has it buddy.

This is true but its one thing ot be sitting in a pinto or gremlin or an NSX its an entirely different thing to be chillin in a Benzo that can destroy lambos, vets vipers. And I have seen the Benz do it all, the Lambos and all that other junk might be quick on the paper but bottom line is, it would take a race car driver to pull those numbers in a Lambo and shift the gears right. In the Benzo the AMG tranny takes care of it all and shifts faster then any world class race car driver.

The Benz is way slower than it's own depreciation.

woah - this thread has gone way off topic!

meh, who cares about straight line anyway? that's where motorcycles will out-excel you everytime (except top fuel).
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XV1WSiWENP0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XV1WSiWENP0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

when you can get off an on ramp at over 100mph and stay in your lane without any body roll.... that's what's up

I love straightline stuff. I have a 3800 pd 4 seated family car and My car runs over 108 mph within the first 600 feet. and over 135mph at the 1/4 mile lights. There is nothing like acceleration. Then I can drive off the end of the track pick up the family and drive right out on the street and go home. Its all legal with full interior, mufflers, lights, insurance, etc etc.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMY7-cyoWTI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMY7-cyoWTI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The Benz is way slower than it's own depreciation.

This is true, one thing that the NSX has is value and it holds it for some unknow reason.

But here is a Rentech Benz raping a Ferrari and the new Viper.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1e8KCkOng8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1e8KCkOng8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Who is this anyway?

Posted here by maladymg (Visitor):

http://www.jmovies.eu/index.php?opt...=33&func=view&id=1266&view=threaded&catid=508

"can you email it me melissar at jkrent dot com

Id like to see this in action and also I'd like to see if it plays the movies.

Really what I'm looking for is something like JMusic but for video files..."

Registrant:
Melissa Robinson

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: JKRENT.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

But I would take a Z06 over and NSX, not sure why someone wouldn't.

I was EXTREMELY close to purchasing a CLEAN everything, 2002 Z06, 50k miles for $24k. It was in oklahoma. Gorgeous car.

However, one night on my drive to work from my place on a bluff over looking downtown I counted atleast 5 c5 corvettes within 1 mile of my house and I had a 15 miles drive. Yeah, that killed it for me instantly.

Z06= just another vette like all other 83274938749 of them around

NSX= wow what is that again????

Who is this anyway?

Posted here by maladymg (Visitor):

http://www.jmovies.eu/index.php?opt...=33&func=view&id=1266&view=threaded&catid=508

"can you email it me melissar at jkrent dot com

Id like to see this in action and also I'd like to see if it plays the movies.

Really what I'm looking for is something like JMusic but for video files..."

Registrant:
Melissa Robinson

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: JKRENT.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

That would be me dummy. The forum would be for a joomla extension. Want a cookie?

I was EXTREMELY close to purchasing a CLEAN everything, 2002 Z06, 50k miles for $24k. It was in oklahoma. Gorgeous car.

However, one night on my drive to work from my place on a bluff over looking downtown I counted atleast 5 c5 corvettes within 1 mile of my house and I had a 15 miles drive. Yeah, that killed it for me instantly.

I respect that the NSX is definitely a rare car.

Damn you beat me to it!

I love the Z06/ NSX question.

" why would you buy an nsx with 270hp over a vette with 500?"

tis an easy answer...............

What is a 91 vette worth nowadays anyway?

Z06= just another vette like all other 83274938749 of them around

NSX= wow what is that again????

I respect the fact that the NSX is a wow factor for a lot of people who don't know cars. But when you compare the ZO6 next to an NSX on auto trader, I guess it all comes down to preference.

Overview
Doors
(4 Door, etc.)

Body Type
(SUV, etc.)

COUPE

COUPE

Drivetrain
(4WD, etc.)

RWD

RWD

Engine Size