Random posts moved out of "easiest way to own an nsx" thread

Re: Easiest way to own a NSX

Hmmmmm, if you're a hotty "asshole" lady can you post up a picture for us in the hottest girl you've ever seen thread?

Be careful what you ask for. I found a picture of Malady.

Estrich.jpg

Be careful what you ask for. I found a picture of Malady.

Estrich.jpg

Resorting to abuse and insult yet again.
Presumably you are incapable of doing any better.
Or maybe it makes you feel big and clever, when it is patently obvious that you are neither.
There again you may be just 12 years old. In fact this is the most likely explanation.

This thread certainly has attracted a lot of the more obnoxious online low life.

I'm dying to see one in real life. Looks bad ass in the pics. Not sure about $37k though. That's 335i money right there.

This looks cool.

newphantasmcudafront9da.jpg

This pic is actually the Cuda concept. That being said I would like to thank all the Regular users for puting up with us noobs. A few of us are true car guys and will stay around after the fact. I did cet here from stangnet.com and encourage you to check us out as well. I grew up on muscle cars and my family owns a resto shop. It was nice to troll around your site and find that you guys are alot like myself. Do you guys have a thread of bitchen cars? Here is a link to the shops finished projects.:
http://www.dornautocraft.com/wst_page5.php
cruise_in_2.jpg

Despite the efforts of long time members to take back the world of Prime with car photos, certain Nick defenders insist upon popping in to revive the vitriol. Since we can't distract the masses with car photos, I might as well go well off topic with some nature shots.

And, yes, all animals are of legal age and they are all for sale on my website. :biggrin:

92837954-L.jpg

92853284-L.jpg

92837990-L.jpg

92837930-L.jpg

92837940-L.jpg

46992289-L.jpg

46938608-L.jpg

Now will the "defenders" allow this to die down. PLEASE.......
92837987-L.jpg

yes. when will you learn to spell pedophile?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Pedophilia or paedophilia (see spelling differences) is the primary or exclusive sexual attraction by adults to ...

I am British. That's how we spell it.

Can I assume that you are resorting to arguing against the spelling of my post becuase you are unable to argue against the content??

All these toys don't stand a chance against THE BEAST.

2006 E55 470hp 515 torque 12 second 1/4 stock, Supercharged V8, all with in the comfort of a black Benzo interior.

l_6e61ed67cb2188c8ccea57cf43afc89b.jpg

I like this one better though.

Mugshot__robinson%20melissa.jpg

well i'd say "I'd hit it!" but... it seems someone got to you first...... and took "hit it" out of a different context.

The really odd part about that pic is it's a pic of "mellissa robinson" when you look at the file name. You also mentioned your other screen name to be "mrob" and said it's the first letter of your first name, first 3 of your last name.............

2006 E55 470hp 515 torque 12 second 1/4 stock, Supercharged V8, all with in the comfort of a black Benzo interior.

yeah, till you get off the highway and have to turn :tongue:

j/k - nice car :smile:

This pic is actually the Cuda concept. That being said I would like to thank all the Regular users for puting up with us noobs. A few of us are true car guys and will stay around after the fact. I did cet here from stangnet.com and encourage you to check us out as well. I grew up on muscle cars and my family owns a resto shop. It was nice to troll around your site and find that you guys are alot like myself. Do you guys have a thread of bitchen cars? Here is a link to the shops finished projects.:
http://www.dornautocraft.com/wst_page5.php
cruise_in_2.jpg

That picture is from Creating the Lie Studio...everything there is a Photoshop creation. As far as I know there is no Cuda concept.

Nice Mopars in your sig BTW

So what did the owner say when he caught you standing next to his beautiful car? :biggrin: :wink:

You are kidding right? There are some NSX's here that will smoke you BIGTIME. I know how fast the AMG cars are I have owned one but a SCed NSX would leave almost every AMG car in the dust except maybe the s65 or sl65.

yeah, till you get off the highway and have to turn :tongue:

j/k - nice car :smile:

Haha thanx I will have one eventually that use to be Paps ride. And you would be surprised, performed amazing on the track, it has those tilting front tires.

Pretty even match with some of SRT8's posted.

Back