Random posts moved out of "easiest way to own an nsx" thread

Re: Easiest way to own a NSX

hey some gorgeous cars pictured on here thought id offer you overseas guys something different...but cant figure out how to post images here as all mine are too big so heres the link to my photobucket instead few pics of an australian muscle car if your interested let me know what you think.....(flame suit is go go)

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/imaleo1/

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH
A tarted up Commodore LOL

You could at least remind them that their Pontiac GTO was in fact born and bred down under as our Holden (GM) Monaro, and the G8 is Our current bread and butter Holden Commodore :-)

No need to thank us, it was our pleasure :-) just kidding guys :-)

Last edited:

well before i head off from this wonderful thread...a few of mine.
low.jpg

bike2.jpg

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

You could at least remind them that their Pontiac GTO was in fact born and bred down under as our Holden (GM) Monaro,

No way, dude. Like, John De Lorean personally designed the GTO. The only part of his design that Pontiac, like, rejected was the upward-facing dashboard mirror.

800px-Back_to_the_Future_DeLorean.jpg

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

You could at least remind them that their Pontiac GTO was in fact born and bred down under as our Holden (GM) Monaro, and the G8 is Our current bread and butter Holden Commodore :-)

No need to thank us, it was our pleasure :-) just kidding guys :-)

Don't worry. Most of us know that.

:smile:

pontiac-gto-wallpapers-4.jpg

I recall you mentioning you were female.... I didn't know women could legitimately be called "assholes"???? I know b!tch works rather well as a substitute though cause asshole has always been reserved for us lucky ones to have that different chromosome.

Bitch is far too tame for me. I truly can be a bona fide cunt. Ask Viperalley ;)

And to the dude who insists on being right. You're a moron. Yes there are gambling sites that operate outside of the US and don't accept US visitors... HOWEVER an affiliate would not make much money spamming a US board if that was the case. Admittedly I don't give a shit enough to go search through each affiliate program he has on his page to see which gaming company allows what or where they are based. The thing is NICK does not own or operate any of those gaming sites as hes been accused. He simply made a web page and put up advertisements. That is not illegal. Those companies issues 1099's to their affiliates, the money is taxable and with that respect he's done nothing wrong.

A company not in compliance with US Laws does not issue 1099's unless you can tell me of any criminal that reports their illegal earnings to the government for tax purposes, you've lost this argument. All you're doing is stomping your feet trying to hold onto any semblance of the fact that Nick was somehow pwnt for doing illegal shit and could go back to jail.

Not so. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Don't worry. Most of us know that.

pontiac-gto-wallpapers-4.jpg

My wifes father left his 06 red GTO in my garage this winter for storage. I have driven it and it is certainly fast but handles like a lumber wagon. Way too little handling for the amount of power it has. I had to back off when I hit some bumps in the road or I would have been in the ditch for sure.

If you prefer to keep reading the life of a good for nothing rather than looking at cars you have quite some problems young friend....gossip much?:rolleyes:

I preferred reading the posts making fun of Nick. I have no problem with looking at cars but you should have started a new thread for it. Don't gossip at all but thanks for the "young friend". I haven't been called young in quite a while :wink: .

Since you prefer the ride picks, here's a few for ya.

DSCF0927.jpg

DSCF0817.jpg

DSCF0711.jpg

Sea of red NOPI 2007

126a898b.jpg

254f6d77.jpg

Last edited:

copy the [.img] tagged link from pb & paste it in your post, voila!

BTW nice group shot...... old girls - to new girls? I stole that pic from ya, love it. Sweet as with the VH SLE & the VK SS.

HillarysShootgroup1s.jpg

cheers tried that but for some stoooopid reason it didnt work...feel free to steal some more and post them...lol:biggrin:

Doesn't this forum have any mods?

This thread needs to be cleaned up. It's pretty sad representation that it's own users are breaking forum protocol with posting so much Off Topic stuff.

You guys have been a great host as 1/2 the Internet users are discovering (and will be for years to come) your forum. Why ruin the experience & impression of your site?

In the event you are still not understanding, feel free to print it out and have someone read it back to you, pausing on the words with more than four letters to insure your comprehension before moving on.

That's funny. :biggrin:

Now I'll try to keep this simple. Go back over to ViperAlley. I hear they like trolls over there.

This thread needs to be cleaned up. It's pretty sad representation that it's own users are breaking forum protocol with posting so much Off Topic stuff.

You guys have been a great host as 1/2 the Internet users are discovering (and will be for years to come) your forum. Why ruin the experience & impression of your site?

lol us car guys always get off topic... and eventually get back on when some one (nick) reminds us of the topic at hand lol just how we are:tongue:

Haha, are you serious? :confused: This thread went offtopic after about three posts. From page four every second post is offopic from "1/2 the Internet users" that chimed in.

I for myself never get tired of NSX pictures, beeing a carguy I appreciate every good pic of beautiful cars and they are definitely more entertaining than the usual "Hi from randomforum" or "You guys rock" or "Doesn't this forum have any mods?" :rolleyes:

Oh and: http://www.nsxprime.com/members/member_central.htm

Every single post in this thread is off-topic. Even the first one.

You might want to look at the name and description of this subforum. Us owners are the only ones who are on topic here.

In the event you are still not understanding, feel free to print it out and have someone read it back to you, pausing on the words with more than four letters to insure your comprehension before moving on. Plan for a full afternoon for this in your schedule.

Hmmmmm, if you're a hotty "asshole" lady can you post up a picture for us in the hottest girl you've ever seen thread?

Every single post in this thread is off-topic. Even the first one.
Oh, yes indeed. I do agree most eagerly.

But :) without that first one, what would this thread become? And how many new members would this forum got, if it was deleted . . .?

Being admin on a few EU-sites, I envi you americans the ability to do the most of it. (whatever it is, you escalate it, very far indeed.) :biggrin:

Add yes ;) this thread is reffered to in three of my sites.
Unfortunately I'm not able to paste links as none of them are public.

Back