Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Seriously? I was just gonna say maybe with a spacer it will look better. LOL

Quick shot in front of a dealership today:

pohankashoot.jpg

Last edited:
thanks all for the compliments. The tan interior really does work great with the top off in my opinion.

The upside to a red NSX is that even though red is a stereotypical sports car color, the fact that you simply don't see a lot of NSXs at all keeps it from looking overstated (in places other than NSXPrime of course ;P)

Here's the full zoomed out shot - we had two NSXs parked out front of the local dealership and quite a few people stopped, stared, photographed, etc. The dealership didn't mind when we went out for lunch and left them parked there for a bit ;)
exterior1l.jpg

^^ I think the newest kid lingo is dirty.... Rob that thing is "dirty"...

Perhaps even filthy...

LOL

That dirty nasty filthy NSX.... It makes me sick...

Quick shot in front of a dealership today:

pohankashoot.jpg
Man, I assume you had a spotter to help you park that. Or did you just back up til you heard a crunch and eased it forward a smidge?:rolleyes: It looks too close for comfort from this perspective!

I figured as much, looks resplendent!

T your car would look perfect with 25mm spacers front and rear. Those wide fenders are swallowing the front wheels and 25mm in the front is just 10mm too wide to be "ideal" on stock fenders. Easy reversible swap too since they are perfect for integral studs. I have a set we can try out and take photos with.

T your car would look perfect with 25mm spacers front and rear. Those wide fenders are swallowing the front wheels and 25mm in the front is just 10mm too wide to be "ideal" on stock fenders. Easy reversible swap too since they are perfect for integral studs. I have a set we can try out and take photos with.

I ordered a set of front 70.1 and rear 64.1 25mm spacers couple days ago and they should be here Sat. lol! :biggrin:

I'm diggin your car 1K2GO, but I think the red trim needs to go. It reminds me of 1960's batmobile.
But I've always loved the original batmobile! I've actually been contemplating that very thing.... Perhaps a poll :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing.. Ditch the batmobile theme ;) on second thought... Your car will look much like BATMANS here on prime then so maybe keep it!

Last edited:
Back